• 締切済み

翻訳サイトを利用したのですが全く解りません。

yuiroboの回答

• yuirobo
  • ベストアンサー率20% (1/5)
回答No.1

60ユニットを購入したほうがいいでしょう(6ユニットそれぞれには10パック) なぜならそれぞれのボックスには20ユニット含まれています。 このケースにおいては、おそらく3箱とより便利であること?が 輸送費用でしょう。 そのようなリクエストから 私たちは6ユニットのそれぞれのパックに 17.90ドルを請求します。 しかしながらこのようなディスカウントは 200ユニットからです あなたのクオートは 60 Equeco(US 179ドル) でしょう パッキングとシッピングコストはペルーのEMS郵便で US $611.60 SERPOST? 輸送時間は7から10日で購入したものは教えてもらったアドレスに行きます。 トータルでUS$ 790.60. 1)通常私たちの顧客はWestern Union か Money Gramを利用してマネーオーダーをします。 6秒で私たちは入金を確認でき、発送の準備の手続きができます。 そのお金のためにあなたに聞くであろうデータ(送金の際に必要となる情報ということでしょう) 受取人: Sonia Patricia Deza Tijero 住所: Calle Grimaldo del Solar 231 dpto. 1301, Miraflores, Lima Per?. 電話Phone Number: (0511) 4444117 もしくは、 2)銀行送金をする(だいたい48時間かかります) しかしながらこの方法では送金手数料がU$D 18 かかります。 送金先 銀行: Interbank アカウント: 0573013789262 受取人: Sonia Patricia Deza Tijero 住所: Calle Grimaldo del Solar 231 dpto. 1301, Miraflores, Lima Per?. 電話: (0511) 4444117 合計金額(手数料込み) US$ 808.60 3)Oカード 支払い (Xoom.comをとおして) これは、インターネットペイメントになります。 これは銀行と預金の仲裁人として機能します。48時間かかります Xoom Account: akllaexport_peru@yahoo.com 銀行: Interbank 受取人: Sonia Patricia Deza Tijero アドレス: Calle Grimaldo del Solar 231 dpto. 1301, Miraflores, Lima Per?. 電話: (0511) 4444117 Xoomでは お金のコレクションはそのウィンドウでしたほうがいいということを、具体的にしたほうがよいでしょう。さもなければ”ピック アップ”? ところどころよく意味わからないところには?入れてあるのと、分かりやすいようにかなり意訳してあります。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

下記の英文になります。 よろしくお願い致します。 Thanks for the mail,i would like you to know that the item is needed urgently by an important client of mine in Nigeria. I am ready to buy it and would be making the payment through the my bank's Escrow service in beneficiary to your account. All i require in order to proceed with the payment is the total cost which includes the shipping cost of the item through EMS to my client in Nigeria alongside your account details of who and where the payment transfer is to be made in beneficiary to.Below is my clients address for the shipment after the payment is approved by bank.

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外のネットショップを利用した際にクレジットカード払いを選択したのですが、 処理中の画面から動かなくなってしまい後でメールが届きました。 簡単でいいのでどなたか翻訳を宜しくお願いします。 Payment method: Please kindly transfer your money to our bank account as below details. We can accept payal at paypal@XXXXXXXX.com Money Transfer: Bank XXXXXXX Bank Office Sukumvit 43 Account No. XXXXXXXXX Account Name XXXXXXXXX Ltd. Account Type saving SWIFT-Adr. (BIC) : BKKBTHBK XXXXXXXXXX Please fax to us your purchase order form , bank pay-in slip to our fax number XXXXXXXXX or e-mail to lilavadee@XXXXXXXX.com to confirm your payment. ** We will deliver the goods immediately once we received confirmation from bank of your payment . Thank you for shopping with us.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

やはり 詐欺にようです。 I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from My Bank regarding the Payment.You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of ¥763,030 yen was sent, ¥680,000 for the Merchandise and the extra ¥78,530 for the Pick Up charges and ¥4,500 for the money gram charges, Kindly proceed with the shipping Agent fees via through En-remit.com to this following address Agent First Name: FIFONSI Middle Name: NANWARA Last Name : MIDINGOYI City: Cotonou Country: Republic of Benin Post Code: 229 So kindly go to any nearest Money gram office and proceed with the payment to the shipping company or You can make the payment online by using your Credit Card, just visit https://enremit.com/guest/remit/register/ and send ¥ 78,530 to ( FIFONSI , NANWARA , MIDINGOYI ) and after that Money gram Agent will give you Receipt which you will send to My Bank Once My Bank are able to confirm it,All your money which I paid will surely be release into your Bank account without any delay. All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent.I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Merchandise for picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them. I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper. Thanks for the business.

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 翻訳お願いします!!

A newly married couple with a yearly income of $130,000 would like to save money for a down payment on a new home. After paying 40% per year in taxes, they would like to save 20% of the net yearly income. How many whole years will it take for them to save a down payment of $45,000? よろしくお願いいたします!

• これは海外の詐欺ですか?

Hello, My bank have been trying to remit the sum of $2,000 USDollars of the Item but there was an error during the transfer of the funds. the bank encounter some problem during the processing of the funds. The minimum amount that can be transfer into your bank account is $2,850 USDollars and i was told to make additional payment of $850 USDollars so that they can able to complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. I have already made additional payment of the sum of $850 USDollars to your money to balance and I hope you have got my additional payment approval confirmation mail regarding the payment which i made? My bank will be remitting total sum of $2,850 USDollars into your bank account. I want you to help me to send the sum of $800 USD to my Son Teacher in China via Western Union and use the remaining $50 USD for the Western Union charges and Transport fare and send the remaining $800 USD to my Son in China, my Son need this money urgently for His school fee. This is the Teacher Name Western Union sending Information: First Name : Yang Last Name : Zhang Country : China I urge you to kindly go ahead with the sending out of the sum of $800 USD to my Son via Western Union so that bank can complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. Awaits to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks. という文章が自分の出品した物を買ってくれたかたからメールが来ました。 翻訳ソフトでは内容がわからず、困っています。 これは追加でお金をようきゅうしてきてるのでしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただけると助かります。。

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います

翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います。宜しくお願いします。 i added funds to my paypal account from my bank account as soon as the money transfer i will send the payment i just wanted to inform you what was going on to insure you of my payment I am sorry for the delay this is my first time using paypal if you have any questions just email me

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The plan called for units to leapfrog over one another, as the advance progressed, to maintain momentum during the attack. The initial wave would capture and consolidate the Black Line and then push forward to the Red Line. The barrage would pause, to enable reserve units to move up, and then move forward with the units pushing beyond the Red Line to the Blue Line. Once the corps secured the Blue Line, advancing units would once again leapfrog established ones and capture the Brown Line. Conducted properly, the plan would leave the German forces little time to exit the security of their deep dugouts and defend their positions against the infantry advance. If the corps maintained its schedule, the troops would advance as much as 3,700 m (4,000 yd) and have the majority of the ridge under control by 1:00 pm of the first day.The experience of the Battle of the Somme led the German command to conclude that the policy of rigidly defending a trench position line was no longer effective against the firepower that the Entente armies had accumulated. Ludendorff published a new defensive doctrine in December 1916, in which deeper defences were to be built, within which the garrison would have room to manoeuvre, rather than rigidly holding successive lines of trenches. Along Vimy Ridge, the German forces spent two years constructing fortifications designed for rigid defence.