Skypeで変なメッセージが届く件について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Skypeを使っていて、変なメッセージが届くことがあります。変なメッセージには、勃起不全を改善し、勃起を強化し、性欲を増強するという世界で唯一のハーブの錠剤に関する広告が含まれています。
  • このハーブの錠剤は、心血管や身体的な副作用がない、唯一の100%自然な性的な錠剤です。また、アルコールを摂取しても効果がある唯一の100%信頼性のあるハーブの配合になっています。
  • より硬く、長く、まっすぐな勃起でパートナーの性的なファンタジーを満たしましょう。さらに、今注文すると無料の追加ボトルがもらえます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Skypeを使ってて変なのが来るのですが・・・

Skypeを使ってて変なのが来るのですが・・・ (flex) (y) (handshake) ViaGROW - The Worlds Best Male Enhancement!!! World's only herbal pill that corrects erectile dysfunction, strengthens erections and enhances libido. It's the only 100% natural sex pill that has no cardiovascular or physical side effects. ViaGrow is the only 100% dependable herbal formula that works even with alcohol. Fulfill your partner's sexual fantasies with a harder, longer and straightened erection. ORDER NOW and receive a FREE extra bottle! (flex) (flex) (flex) http://www.groweffect.com (flex) (flex) (flex) . ↑こんなのが これって何ですか? 何かの悪戯ですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hide_m
  • ベストアンサー率13% (3/23)
回答No.2

私のPCにも良く現れます。バイアグラ系の薬の宣伝です。要らなければ無視してください。

その他の回答 (1)

• taekweng
  • ベストアンサー率17% (81/468)
回答No.1

(フレックス)を(y)(ハンドシェイク)ViaGROW - 世界最高の男性の強化! 勃起不全を修正する世界で唯一のハーブ薬は、勃起を強化し、性欲を高めます。 それは心血管系または物理的な副作用を持つ唯一の100%天然のセックス錠剤です。 ViaGrowもアルコールで動作する唯一の100%信頼できるハーブ数式です。 で満たしますあなたのパートナーの性的な空想難しく、長く伸ばした勃起。 注文すると無料で余分なボトルを受け取る! (フレックス)(フレックス)(フレックス) http://www.groweffect.com (フレックス)(フレックス)(フレックス) 内容はこんな感じです。 機械訳なので、細かい点はごかんべん

ksama0811
質問者

補足

これは悪戯ですか?変なメッセージ まだ未成年なのであまり性には関わりが無いのですけど そこを教えてください

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

this allowed us to discern that it is the relative progress and not the endowment’s value that enhances people’s overall impression with the proposed program.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

From what I hear, he philandered (not sure whether he actually cheated or whether it was something tamer like “got lap dances at strip clubs” or “flirted more than he should have”) before they got married. She knew about it and put up with him anyway because of how much she wanted to bag a rich husband and fulfill her dream wedding princess fantasies. よろしくお願いします。

• 倒置でしょうか?

I dindn't know how or when, only that I needed to prepare myself with more knowledge and then to perform in the real world. only that I needed to prepare の箇所は倒置でしょうか? それとも他の解釈がありますでしょうか? お力をお借りしたく、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の邦訳

A securities intermediary is obligated to provide the entitlement holder with all of the economic and governance rights that comprise the financial asset and that the entitlement holder can look only to that intermediary for performance of the obligations. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

• 英語の変なメールがきて怖いです・・。。

MSNのメッセンジャーに英語で変なメールが来ました。 とても怖いです。何のメールか教えてください With Due respect With Due respect I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance fund Nine Million, United State Dollars. US($9,000.000.00) from my late father who died mysteriously last Dec. It was very evident that he was poisoned to death. In my culture, when a man dies, if he does not have a male child, the brothers shares his property leaving both the wife and the daughters empty handed including the house they live in. This is the exact case with me as I am the only daughter of my father. I lost my mother when I was barely a year old and my father refused to re-marry another wife because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death. This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to domestic affairs. He was always travelling taking care of his businesses that he did not notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that hypatitis had eaten deep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died. This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father could not forgive himself easily because of it and said he was responsible for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rather than concentrating much on his businesses. Despite all entreaties by friends and relatives, he refused to remarry but ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin to his fund deposit with the bank and stated that in the event of any eventuality, I should have a direct access to the fund only when I am 24 years of age otherwise, I should have a guardian/partner intercede on my behalf for the release of the funds to me. Unfortunately, he died late last year and I am 21 years of age currently. This is why I have contacted you to serve as a guardian to me and as my foreign partner for the transfer and investment of the fund overseas My uncles does not know about the fund because they had already taken my father's houses and other properties because I am a girl and they said I do not have rights for any property. They have requested to have my father's bank papers but I simply told them that I do not know where he kept them. The younger brother took the house in the village while the houses in the town were sold out they shared the proceed they got from the sale. Right now, I am with a friend of mine and do sincerely want to travel out of my country. This can only happen when I have secured the release and transfer of the funds in the bank. This why it is important that we have a plan on the type of lucrative business that we can invest the funds on. I had at various times had discussions with the director of international remittance unit of the bank where my father deposited the funds and I was assured that once, I have someone who would be willing to receive the funds on my behalf, they shall commence all proceedings to effect the release and transfer of the funds into the person's designated account. Now, that you have signified your interest to partner with me, it would only be very necessary if you contact the bank and request for the release and transfer of my inheritance fund into your nominated account for the purpose of investment and to further have me come over to your country to continue with my studies. I shall be giving you the bank's contact details as soon as I hear back from you so that you will go ahead and contact the bank. Your urgent response will be appreciated Talk to you the more.reply me with this email (mariamad_7@yahoo.com) Sincerely

• 英文の邦訳

The fact that such promissory notes today cannot be cashed in for gold does not take away from their relationship to the sublime and the uncanny. It is important, however, not to lose sight of the fact that the ghostly glow shimmers only on rotting meat, that the other side of the sublime is slime—the messiness of desublimation necessary to create the seemingly pure forms of monetary equivalence and the seemingly pure distinctions between gift and commodity, sacred and profane, that animate whole monetary, mathematical, and market worlds. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英語について

英語について These are so small that they are measured in thousandths of a millimetre and can only be seen with a microscope. 訳をお願いします。 前の文は、 All tissue consists of cells. です。 また、なんで、only see withじゃいけないんでしょうか?人ではないからでしょうか? あと、measureは自動詞ですか?

•  和訳教えてください(遊戯療法の英文)

和訳を教えていただきく質問します。心理療法の一種である遊戯療法に関する英文です。  It is very important that the therapist constantly plays to maintain their own lvels of creativity and skill and is comfortable with play as an activity for all, rather than something that only children do which they grouw out of with age. 自分なりに訳してみると「セラピストは一貫して自身の創造性や技術の水準を維持することが大切であり、子どもとたちが年齢とともに成長するのみだけでなく、遊びの活動によって心地よさを与えられることが重要である。」  変な日本語になってしまいました。「is comfortable with play as an activity for all, rather than something that only children do which they grouw out of with age.」の部分が怪しく、  「activity for all」や「something that only」をどう処理すべきか悩んでいます。

• この文章、どうやって翻訳したらいいですか?

Please understand that language has a evry important role in this international society of ours. You should realize that a language is not only a tool that you can communicate your thoughts and disires with, but also the base from which you can learn about a nation's culture. The great variety of words and expressions represent the culture that gave rise to that language. New worlds can be discovered through language; a different culture and an encounter with a different sense of values can lend you to have a sense of solidarity with people in faraway countries. Because of the long recession, Japanese people nowadays tend to be mostly concerned with domestic affairs. However, Japan cannot survive without being based on an international foundation. Many countries of the world place high hopes on Japan, not only for economic reasons, but also because they want Japan to play a stronger leadership role. To carry out what the world expects of us and make Japan a country that is held in respect by others in the world community, I hope students make strong efforts to develop their intellecutual curiosity. を日本語にしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

専門家に質問してみよう