• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:plexi-glass の訳で悩んでいます)

plexi-glass の訳で悩んでいます

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 網状のガラスが手に入らないので、階段に穴をあける方法を考えています
  • アクリルガラスが手に入らないので、階段に穴をあける方法を考えています
  • plexi-glass の訳についての悩みです

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trgovec
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2538/4879)
回答No.1

plexiglass は有機ガラスやアクリルガラスまたはそのままプレクシグラスとすべきですが、日本で分かりやすいのはアクリルガラスでしょう。 plexi- は分子構造が網状(非晶質)ということで、製品が網状とか穴があけられるということではないと思います。 punch は「穴あけ器」ですが穴そのものではなく、give punch は文字通りなら「パンチ(殴打)を食らわす」、ここでは比喩的に「迫力をつける」、たとえば何らかの装飾をして見栄えを良く、もしかすると派手にすることではないでしょうか。

erika999
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなりすみません。 ご回答、どうもありがとうございました。 plexi-の説明だけでなく、punchについても アドバイスをしてくださってとても勉強になりました。 どうもありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳で質問です。

遠距離恋愛中の彼からのメールで分からない訳し方があったので、英語のわかる方お願いします。翻訳機はやめてください。 (1)Seriously, I do. (2)This is very important to me to be able to handle being away from each other. Like I said, this will happen again. Not me moving somewhere else and not being with you, but being gone for 6 months at a time. I know I probably sound mean or cold when I say things like that, but that's not what I'm trying to do. (3)I will try to put some pictures up once I do.

• 和訳をお願いします

「You deserve better than what I have been able to give you so far」 deserveというのが、日本語に訳す時にいつもしっくりこなくて迷ってしまいます。よろしくお願いします。

• I crept to my room・・・

I crept to my room by the back stairs. この文だけで意味が取れるでしょうか? 主人公の私は、夜遅くまで外でバカ騒ぎをして疲れ果てて我が家に戻って来るのですが、その次の文章がこれです。 by the backがよく分からないのですが、「奥まった所にある階段のそばにある、私の部屋」でいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事で質問しているのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 以前も購入したお店で、以前は15%の値引きをしてもらっていました。 If you start placing regular orders with us then we should be able to change the discount amount to 15%. However, now I would not be able to give you 15%. I had a confirmation from my director that we can give you 10% on this order. Becki did not confirm the 15% with our director unfortunately. I apologise on her behalf.

• スピーカーの自作金属ネット

こんにちは。 スピーカーのサランネットなんですが、 色々タイプがありますね。 1.システム外形の全面布 2.システム外形の全面金属 3.ユニット部の丸い金属 4.又金属の場合、網状とか穴あきとか 1.と3.が最も多いでしょうかね。 BOWSの101MMのネット欠品を手に入れました。 でネット自作です。 手持ちの素材はアルミの穴あき板です。 厚さ2mm、穴径4mぐらい、開口率30%ぐらい(穴の部分が30%) これをユニットを取り付けている平面部から2cmぐらい浮かして設置する予定です。 そこで質問ですが、 ●この方法で音に影響があるかどうか? 開口率が少ないのではね返る音があると思います。 これが悪さするような気がします。 もっと浮かした方が良いとか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 意味を教えてください

I have been trying to focus on improving my live and I feel like you need more than what I can give. So I feel like I'm being selfish. "I feel like you need ...."からが意味がよくわかりません。僕が与える以上に、僕は君を必要としているで良いでしょうか?

• i dont believe that we me

i dont believe that we met by incidentally i do believe everythin happen for a reason god gave me you to able to be happy and god give me to you so i can watch you guide you and protect you i love you どういう意味ですか? アイラブユーしかわかりません。 どうか訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳が得意な方、訳して下さい!

starting 06/01 I come back to my routine in univ life! will be able friday-sunday. but still give a hart,s sorry fella!(urgent/ask? go to my diary) よろしくお願い致します。