• 締切済み

どうしてもわからない一文

どうしてもわからない一文 ・以下、原文ママ。 [ It's still here, but not as abundant as it used to be.] ・文章は、最後の締めの部分です。 ・関連する前文が長々とあります。 ・全体的に詩のような文章で綴られています。 どう訳せばよいか教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

noname#124044
noname#124044
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

それはまだここにあるが、以前(そうであった)ほどたくさんではない。

noname#124044
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 訳せない文章があります

It's commercial but not exploitive,and it's as accurate as it's possible to be. の文章が訳せません。 特に、 it's as accurate as it's possible to be. の比較構文(?)が理解できません。 「・・・as ~ as it's possible to be.」 という構文は時々見かけるのですが、なぜbe動詞で文章が終わっているのかも含めて、この構文の理解のコツがあれば教えてください。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• used to ~「以前は~したものだ」

I'm not so strong as I used to be.(俺も昔ほど丈夫ではない) これは I'm not so strong as what I used to be. ではダメなのですか?

• as ~asの文が上手く訳せません。

Mr. Putter & Tabby シリーズを読んでいるのですが、意味のわからない文がありましたので、教えて下さい。 1:Pour the tea の中で     In the mornings looked for the other as soon as they opend their eyes. 2:fly the plane の中で     Tabby was not happy at the toy store. She was old,too and her nerves weren't as good as they used to be. の文です。 また、as~asの文章を訳すコツなどありましたら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文のつながりが??

度々すみません。 The brand name itself is a bit deceiving though. The inward and outward twisting from this device is great for developing "functional" wrist strength ... but it's really not a device you'll be using to create those monstrous forearm size. This is not to take anything away from it as having strong wrist can lead to improvement to many sports. 手首のトレーニング機器についてなのですが、筆者は「it's really not a device you'll be using to create those monstrous forearm size.」と批判めいたことを言っている割に、スポーツを上達させる 手首を作り出すといってて、褒めているのでしょうか? それともmonstrous forearmを作るのは無理だといって、その後にmonstrous forearmはスポーツの 上達には必要だよ、と補足しているだけなのでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳してください

No. If there's a quake It'd be terrible But quakes area not often here. Try to leave the area where you live if it's really dangerous

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Still not used to the wild parrots here in Pasadena. There are currently 100 parrots surrounding my house making an incredible racket!

• フレンズこの1文!from 1-19-3

●so long as  we’re here, and, er, not on the subject, これが何を意味しているのか、わかりません。 ご教示願います。 ■ロスがレイチェルとケンカした後、仲直りする場面。 ロスはレイチェルが好きです。 ワインを飲もうと言って、ムードを演出するため、わざと電気を消して.. というシーン Ross: No, no. Yeah, but you were the one who got him back, you know, you, you, you were great... Hey, we, er, we still have that, er, that bottle of wine... You in the mood for something grape? Rachel: Sure. That’ll be good. Ross: Alright. Er (Gets wine, glasses, and turns down the lights...... The, er, the neighbours must be vacuuming! Well, er, so long as we’re here, and, er, not on the subject, erm, I was thinking about, er, how mad we got at each other... before... and, erm, I was thinking maybe it was partially because of how we, er, how we...

• この2文が長くて訳せません・・・訳して下さい。

One has the feeling that the high specificity of point-to-point connections available in a structure made of wires or fibers could hardly be matched by the specific resonance of transmitters and receivers tuned to a set of radio frequencies. If the transmission of messages inside the brain takes place not in a three-dimensional continuum, but in a system of isolated wires, the question may still be asked, whether or not these wires are connected end to end in such a way as to make a net without interruptions. お願いしますm(__)m