• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Still not used to the wild parrots here in Pasadena. There are currently 100 parrots surrounding my house making an incredible racket!

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ここパサディナのオウムには一向に馴染めないなぁ。 今も100羽のオウムが我が家を取り囲んで、凄まじい勢いでがなり立ててるよ!

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When all today's isms have become yesterday's ancient philosophy, there will still be reactionaries and there will still be revolutionaries. No amount of rationalization can avoid the moment of choice each of us brings to our situation here on the planet. I still believe in the fundamental injustice of the profit system and do not accept the proposition there will be rich and poor for all eternity.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端な感じかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The western horizon in astrology is also known as the seventh house, the starry house of love, marriage and all deep strong important relationships. Some people are born with planets in the west, which means a more fixed and certain destiny in love, when there are no planets there is more room for choice and making or mastering ones own fate. An empty seventh house never means an empty loveless life.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There's been a lot of times though in the band situation where there's been some deep wounds. Like that press conference they put together in 1996, after canceling three shows. The same stuff was going on with certain members of the band, that I was doing at that time. That was that time, I'm not making an excuse for it, it was a horrible time in my life. As well there were a lot of great things going on in my life, but that part of it was miserable. But I don't think at all that there needed to be a press conference to out me publicly, that was my own business.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So, media (social and news) has been blowing up over this Charlottesville thing. Yes, there are racists who still believe in white supremacy, but not very many. I think we're giving them way more attention than they deserve, and at a cost of our own collective peace of mind. Listen, I can't stand this neo Nazi bullshit, either, but I'm not going to let them ruin my day. Maybe I'll just listen to some Dead Kennedys, and remember this shit has been around my whole life. This one's for the ignorant racists everywhere, not just in Charlottesville.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So, active shooter at a school, wait outside. Black kid with a cell phone in his own backyard, shoot on sight. Got it. Update- There are plenty of new phrases to describe certain aspects of society going around these days. One that comes to mind is "White privilege". Well, here's an example of what that really means. I personally believe that if this kid was white, he would probably still be alive. What do you think? Feel free to comment below.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My awesome mother-in-law told me I need to offer prizes for this fund drive? So here's what you get. WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR CHEDDER 1-99$ you get a "thanks" on episode 1 100-200$ you get "Special Thanks" 200-2000$ you into the "VIP section of thanks" 359-365$ - Dinner with rockstar Edwin Blourne! 2000-5000k gets you "associate producer" credit (credit only) 633-694$ - Dinner with Farkis Senpak 998-1003$ - Custom Raygun Built for you by Ryan M Reynolds. 1249 - 1444$ a dress or suit made by Mariah Harrison. 5000-10,000k I will custom build you a small role on the shows 2nd episode, written espeicially for you. and an associate producer credit on episode 1. 10k-20k call me and we can discuss profit sharing over drinks at Spago.* 50K - You can stay at my house for the week and I will show you how I make things. Songs or shows or jewelry. and we can make something together. And you get to hang out with my dogs and cat but my wife won't be there. Sorry she's has no interests in publicly begging for art funding. 220k - The director and several cast memebers will travel with you to New Orleans in costume and stay in costume for the whole trip. So Farkis, Edwin and Otis and whoever else wants to come. A fantastical lost weekend with aliens and rockstars. (A liabliity waiver will have to be signed for this outing as there is an element of danger - partying with rockstars and Aliens is just not safe. Currently Aliens are uninsurable on earth) *All credits and prizes are for the first episode only unless otherwise noted. Thanks everyone.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In general, contributors are advised that they are contributing to an idea, not making a purchase in a store. Like anyone contributing to an early-stage project, you accept the risk that the project might not come to fruition. We leave it up to you to make your own judgment about the merit of a campaign before making a contribution. Fortunately, the democratic nature of crowd funding makes it easy to judge a campaign's likelihood of success. In order for any campaign to be successful, campaign owners have to put thought and effort into their Pitch and convince a crowd of people to support their cause. Campaigns that are not transparent with their goals and project status tend not to attract contributors. How you can report a fraudulent campaign: If you see a campaign that you believe to be fraudulent, you can inform us immediately by flagging the campaign as prohibited content. Simply click on the "prohibited content" link located beneath every campaign's Perks, or send us a note at indiegogo.com.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

As a huge fan of the band I really hope these rumors are not true and the band announce plans for a new album sometime in the next few months, but we’ll see. A fan recently had a great quote regarding Rock Band that really rings true. They’re one of the best rock bands out there, they just don't know it. Scott, Dean, Robert, and Eric, rock needs you making music!

• 翻訳お願いします

I have had a set back, I was helping a friend clear some trees away from his house and my climber spikes came out of the tree and I fell/slid down 20 feet of tree trunk so I have not been on here or making any thing on the lathe and it's going to be a couple days before I can I'm afraid but your heat sinks are on the top of the list so they will be the first ones I make