翻訳依頼!センセーショナルなタイトルを生成!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友人の家の木を片付けていたら、木登り用の鉄爪が外れて20フィート滑り落ちてしまいました。
  • 数日間はこのサイトにはアクセスできず、彫刻機で何か作ることもできません。
  • しかし、あなたのヒートシンクは優先リストの上位にあり、最初に作られます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

I have had a set back, I was helping a friend clear some trees away from his house and my climber spikes came out of the tree and I fell/slid down 20 feet of tree trunk so I have not been on here or making any thing on the lathe and it's going to be a couple days before I can I'm afraid but your heat sinks are on the top of the list so they will be the first ones I make

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

予定より遅れております(※1)。友人の家の木を片付ける手伝いをしていて、木に登る為のスパイクがはずれ(※2)、幹を20フィート(約6mメートル)すべり落ちてしまいました。その為ここに来ることも(※3)、旋盤の作業もしていませんので、できるようになるまで数日はかかるかと思います。ですがあなたのヒートシンクは最優先になってますので(できるようになったら)最初に取り掛かります。 ※1:この場合のset backは物事の進捗状況のつまずきとか後退などを意味します。 ※2:登山や林業などで用いられる引っ掛けのある靴のことかと。下記の画像を御参照ください。 http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/blogs/matt-roach-climbs-a-tree-with-spikes.jpg ※3:「ここ」とは仕事場のことではないかと推察いたしました。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

とてもわかりやすい回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.3

★clear some trees away from his house これは、木の枝が家に被さってきたので、その木全体を除去 するか、あるいは枝をと梢を切り取る作業だと思います。 ★I have not been on here ここ(旋盤のある作業場)に今までずっと居たわけではない ★or making any thing I have not been making で、今までずっと何も作っていなかった

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

番狂わせが入りました。友人の家に近い木の枝を払う仕事をしていたのですが、木登りに使っていたスパイクが木から抜けて木の幹20フィートばかり、滑ると言うか落ちてしまい、     ここへ来るどころか、全然旋盤を使うことが2日ほど出来ない状態です、しかしあなたのヒートシンクは、するべき仕事表の一番上にありますので、最初に取りかかります。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 翻訳お願いします。

OK then you have it, they are $30.00 and mine fit like a glove, you will see when you get your SAIK As far as I can tell no one else takes the time to make heat sinks fit like they should, most make them so they will fit ANY host of the same style and I guess for some that's good enough. I like my heat sinks to fit the host like a glove so the heat can get out You have a good day SAIK=LEDライトの名前

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 翻訳お願いします

Sorry this is taking so long but I did have a lot of orders on the books and then I was injured but I'm back at it knocking them out so please hang in there

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• どなたか翻訳お願いします。

i will send out express mail on friday. but right now, i have NO MONEY for anything I have done or sent you. so please take care of pay pal and i will send the 8 DVDs EXPRESS mail on friday and the 2 new fights

• 翻訳お願いします

One small problem I did not look at my notes and I made aluminum heat sinks for you so now I will have to make you the copper ones you paid for it will only be one day delay as I'm going to make them right now, see the wrong ones damn>

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 段落が2つになっていますので、それぞれ内容が違うと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His health is not the most sturdy. He is slow to recuperate after illness, a little of the hypochondria in him so that any illness he gets however minor tends to be long and drawn out, and sinks him into invalidism, even if is just a flue or cold. He has a powerful sense of music and a faith in making the ideal a reality. He wants reality to be as he has dreamed it could be ...

• 翻訳お願いします

Howdy I just got back from vacation and am back making light parts. There is only two orders in front of yours so it should only be a few days before I start on your order.