• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Howdy I just got back from vacation and am back making light parts. There is only two orders in front of yours so it should only be a few days before I start on your order.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

いかがですか。 休暇から戻ったばかりで、ちょっとしたものを制作しているところです。そちらの注文の前に2つの注文があるだけですので、2~3日あれば、そちらの注文に着手できるはずです。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

bonboy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい翻訳ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

元気かい 休暇から戻って照明部品を製作中だよ。 君の注文より先に2件オーダーがあってね。 君のに取り掛かるまで数日の猶予しかないのよ。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• ・英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

but would warn you that i have used this before and i have found that it doesn't get there any quicker . maybe a day or two sooner than normal mail i send . . but if the other takes 2 weeks or more and this only gets there around that time, its not worth the money in my opinion.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Great tips, Aimee! I have GOT to get out there and start a veggie garden before it gets too stinkin’ hot in Texas! Yours is beautiful. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳して下さい!

分かる方お願いします!! The only sale that I have coming up at this time is the closing out sale October 15-21st. I can offer the discount of 40% off current outlet price two weeks prior or after an announced sale to large qty orders.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sorry this is taking so long but I did have a lot of orders on the books and then I was injured but I'm back at it knocking them out so please hang in there

• 翻訳お願いします。

If you miss NYC you should come back for summer vacation. My Japanese is Intermediate. I just started learning Kana. Ichinichi perapera ni narimasu. With your help. I help you with English ニュアンスがなんとなくしか分かりません。 一文字違うと意味が全く変わってきてしまうと思うので・・・ よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英訳「~には2つの悪い側面がある」という表現

大学受験の自由英作文において、 ex. Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. 'English should be the only official language of Japan' I disagree with the suggestion, と自分の立場を表明したうえで because 「~には二つの悪い側面があるからです」 と述べて、First,~   Second,~ と書いていこうと考えているのですが、 「~には二つの悪い側面があるからです」 の正しい(適切な)表現がわかりません。 There are two negative aspects of making English the only official language. ですと、making English the only official language. そのものがnegative aspectになってしまい意味が変わってしまうと思います。 Making English the only official language has two negative aspects.は正しい表現でしょうか? ”has ~ aspect”で調べてもあまり検索数がヒットしないので正しいhasの使い方ではない、もしくは一般的な用法ではないのかなと思っています。 多少表現が変わってしまってもかまいませんので、 I disagree with the suggestion, because の後に置く、First, Secondに続き、汎用性の高い表現を教えてください。 入試本番で使いますので、 奇をてらったものよりも、確実に適切だと自身のある表現だけ教えてください。お願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.

• 英語文のパラフレーズをお願い致します。

次の(1)を(2)にパラフレーズ出来ますでしょうか。 (1)He just got back from two weeks in Salerno. (Copyright: 2011 The Daily Yomiuri.) (2)He just got back from Salerno after being there for two weeks. その他、(1)のパラフレーズ文には、どの様な物が有り得ますでしょうか。

• 翻訳を

翻訳をお願いいたします。 彼はネイティブではありません。インドの方です。 ガイドの方を新しい方にするか迷っていて、結局今までの方にお願いをすると答えたらこのメールが返ってきました。 I have just come back and have gone through your mails. Please note for me other guide is no problem, as i can communicate with you , so no problem, but i feel for you changing will be difficult as the new guide you will have to make undersatand everthing again then then evertime he / she should be available whn you need him, so i think you will have to decice your comfort. Regarding Kalimpong, please note its a small town and very busy and nice place, i know few people but only do business with them, i am not sure how helpfull will they be to you or not ???? i like going to Kalimpong but its more for Holiday , whenever i go there, its a lovely place to be in, there are nice Hotels there and much warmer than Darjeeling ( It will take 3 hrs to reach there from Darjeeling )

• 翻訳お願いします

Sorry I have not gotten to your order yet and this message is to let you know I am leaving on vacation in two days and plan on being back on or about September 1st. Your up when I return though so that is good news Have a good summer