• 締切済み

ツイッターでこんなメールが来ました。和訳を教えてください!

ツイッターでこんなメールが来ました。和訳を教えてください! 「wussup! engaging photo u got there. what's up with following Lady Gaga?」

noname#108611
noname#108611
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

「どうだい。     何だか面白そうな写真があるね。 < あなたは面白そうな写真をそこに持っているね  で(最近)レイディーガガについて回るのはどうなんだ。」  意味が通じなければ#1さんのご意見通りゴミですね。

noname#108611
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

回答No.1

やあ!面白い写真があるよ。レディガガをフォローしたらどう?(ツイッター的な意味で) みたいな感じだと思います。スパムかな?

noname#108611
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 スパムでした(^^;)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

Hey what's up queen! I wanna meet up to U. But I'm stay in Tokyo now. Can u come here? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• すみませんが和訳をお願い致します。

タオス在住の友達にメールで『Hi, Amy. What's up? Have a nice day !! Good night. ^^*』と送信したのですが、『Nitey nite. Lol-I just got up.』と返事が来ました。よく理解できませんでした。

• 和訳をお願いします

英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします The photograph was in my mother's bedroom. It showed a soldier with a gun. Below the photo there was the word "Speaking?" "Who's that soldier called 'Speaking'?" I asked one day.

• 和訳をお願いします。

次の文の和訳をお願いします。 There were tears in the room. Laughter in the face of death is not possible if we don't face death openly and honestly,with an open mind and an open heart. Many people live their lives without facing what's happening!

• 和訳をお願いいたします!

Was just about to contact you on that note. Just got home and looked at the receipt from shipment and there wasnt a tracking number included... Called the post office and they states it would have been 85$ to ship with tracking... It already costed me 50. 注文した商品のトラッキングナンバーを送ってくれと言ったところ 上記のメールが届きました。 お手数おかけしますが、和訳をお願いします。

• twitterで使えるようにgifアニメのアイコンを制作したのですがエ

twitterで使えるようにgifアニメのアイコンを制作したのですがエラーがでてしまい貼付ける事ができません。twitterをのぞいているとたまに動くアイコンを見かけますが、そのひとたちはどのようにしているのでしょう ちなみにこのような文が表示されます 1 error prohibited this profile image from being saved There were problems with the following fields: * Your image can not be animated. バイナリエディタがどうのという言葉をインターネットで検索していたら見つけたのですがそのようなソフトが必要なのでしょうか?

• 英文メールについて教えてください!

英文メールについて教えてください! すごいフランクな感じの友達に送りたいです。 「sup!! how r u? Im planning go to 国の名前 at November! so if you there, I wanna meet up with you!!」 そっちに行くから会おうよ! と言いたいんですが、「ちょっとお尋ね!」的な要素も入れた方がいいですか? よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

About five years ago, I became good friends with a husband and wife, “Bryan” and “Nicole.” Two years ago, Nicole broke up with Bryan and filed for divorce; this came as a shock to most of their friends, including me, and definitely to Bryan. They’ve remained fairly congenial, but of course, any divorce brings some prickliness. The friends were divvied up, and apparently Nicole got me. She continues to invite me to parties, wants to vent about the divorce, and so on. The friends were divvied up, and apparently Nicole got me. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をよろしくお願いします! The voyage was hard. He had many windless days when his boat did not move at all. Sometimes he fell ill and was filled with worries. He was all alone on the ocean. There was no one to tell him what to do. But he got over the difficulties and, 94 days later, he arrived in San Francisco.

• 和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.