• ベストアンサー

No, that's fineの意味

kotokazeの回答

• kotokaze
  • ベストアンサー率60% (45/74)
回答No.3

>I wonder if this time I should refuse this offer for the mistake. ここれは、「今回のミスの為にオファーを断る方が良いかと思っています。」と言う事が言いたいのですよね? それに対して、No, that's fineでもこのまま進めても良いし、I'm sorryに対してNo, that's fineでもこのまま進めて良いですよね。 だから、どっちにしてもこのまま進めて良いと思います。

felx
質問者

お礼

冷静に考えれば、回答者様の言う通りのような気がしてきました。このまま手続きを進めていきたいと思います。わざわざ回答有り難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

すみませんが教えてください。 A:Sometimes I wonder if I'd listened to you two years ago, would I be President right now? Do you ever wonder that? B:No sir, I know it for sure. Bの答えは I know it for sure that you wouldn't be President. という意味でしょうか? No, I didn't just wonder. Because I know it for sure that you would be President. という可能性もありますか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の支社から仕事のメールが届きました。営業日などの事だと思います。通常は日本語でメールがくるんですがよほど急いていたんでと思います。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Since we will start the long holiday for Xmas and New Year from next Tuesday (23-Dec), this is no rush for you to complete the application form for 0000. If you have any problem on application form, please feel free to send email to me and I will try to feedback you even in this holiday period. Finally, we will exhibit the AAA show (our booth no.: G07-09 Grand Hall) in 000 from 12-14/ Jan. If you will visit, please feel free to find me to direct discuss. I’m so sorry that I cannot speak in Japanese, but my wife can speak a little bit. So, if required, she can help for. Thank you. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks with regards,

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットでカメラを販売しているのですが、海外の方から来たメールです。 I'm sorry. I wish you knew for sure. I need to buy this today. Let me know if for sure it has no stickiness. Same with the other f100 you're selling. I'll send you a separate message to keep it tied to each unit. Some sellers do have them with no stickiness, but I wish I could buy this one with the battery holder. However the stickiness, even if almost no, would be a deal braker. Thanks again for your time. どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I'm 29. I never had a chance to date in high school. My family farms, and when I was 14, my grandfather could no longer help my dad. Dad couldn't take care of things alone, so I would go out and help him the minute I got home from school every day. Between the farm work and keeping up with my studies, I had to grow up fast. I graduated with a 3.5 grade point average, but because I had no time for dating, this part of my development has always been off. this part of my development has always been offとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• これはどういう意味ですか?断りたいのですが

ヤフオクの質問なのですが、これはどういう意味ですか? ロボットのような定型文ですが 断りたいのですが Hello, Am Mr.david ben from Canada, my son just travelled to in West Africa (Nigeria) and i will like to buy your item, and i will be paying you 4000USD for 2 UNIT of your items + shipment via EMS SPEED POST to my son in Nigeria And i will like to Know How many of this items you have for sell Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account) and also if you have any other items for sell, So kindly email me back to this email below: davidben505050@yahoo.com so i look forward to your reply back soon Thanks.

• No problem.とNo wonder.とNo doubt.の省略について

No wonder.は (It is ) no wonder that he refused your offer.と形式主語のIt is が省略されていますし、No doubt.は (There is ) no doubt that he will be chosen chairman.とThereis や I have が省略されています。No problem.はどのように省略されているのでしょうか。We have no problem. とかIt is no problem. と言いいますが、形式主語 It を用いて、It is no problem to go there.とか、It is no problem that you go there.と言えるのでしょうか。

• どのような意味でしょうか

Fifteen years ago my sister-in-law and I had a mutual friend, Barbie, who told me something unflattering about my sister-in-law. My relationship with my sister-in-law has been fractured ever since. I have since severed my relations with this friend for numerous other reasons, but Barbie is still good friends with my sister-in-law. Recently, I have felt that I should let my sister-in-law know how this woman betrayed her friendship by telling me her secret. Should I tell my sister-in-law or leave it alone and let her find out for herself? Seeing her buddy up to this person makes me crazy. Seeing her buddy up to this personはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どういう意味か教えてください!

企業にメールを送信したら下のようなメールが返ってきました…どういう意味か教えてください!! Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gh150.mail.goo.ne.jp. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOm5KOCEhTG44fU1NISEbKEI=?=@mail.goo.ne.jp>: Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

• 意味を教えてください

Yesterday my boyfriend’s mother offered to pay for some classes in cake decorating for me so that I can further my experience in baking to get a better job. I’m unemployed looking for a bakery job right now, which is why she offered to pay, and she wants me to pay her back by doing housework for her over the weekends. As much as I would love to take this opportunity, our relationship has been strained because of the circumstances of how her son and I came to be. strainedとhow her son and I came to beの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どういう意味か教えてください。

送信したら下記のようなメールが届いていました。 なんと書いてあるのでしょうか。 お願いします。 This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected. Recipient: <xxxxxx@mb.i-chubu.ne.jp> Reason: 5.7.1 <xxxxxx@mb.i-chubu.ne.jp>... User unknown Please reply to <○○○○@plala.or.jp> if you feel this message to be in error.