• ベストアンサー

英語の訳をお願いします。

One of the purposes of this new system, beyond allowing researchers and scientists to talk to each other, was the creation of a communications network that the government hoped would be secure in case of nuclear or other emergency. 訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • stringf35
  • ベストアンサー率66% (69/104)
回答No.1

この新しいシステムの目的のひとつは、研究者や科学者が互いに 会話できるようにすることのほかに、核やその他の緊急時に政府が 安全であってほしいと願う通信網を確立することだった。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳をお願いいたします。

Although it failed to achieve the decisive victory each side hoped for, the Battle of Jutland confirmed British naval dominance and secured its control of shipping lanes, allowing Britain to implement the blockade that would contribute to Germany’s eventual defeat in 1918.

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

Although it failed to achieve the decisive victory each side hoped for, the Battle of Jutland confirmed British naval dominance and secured its control of shipping lanes, allowing Britain to implement the blockade that would contribute to Germany’s eventual defeat in 1918

• この英文の日本語訳と文法的説明をお願いします

At the other end of the spectrum, clustered around the verb `to invent', are those theories of literary creation which refuse to believe in the possibility of creation out of nothing, or in the uninfluenced literary work.. 後半のwhich以下からは理解できるのですが、前半が、なんとなく意味はわかるような気がしますが、文法的にどうなっているのかイマイチよくわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

After the fall of the Roman Empire, there was great confusion again.Each region developed its own system of weights and measures. The foot,which was one of the earliest units, is believed to have had as many as 280variations in Europe as late as the eighteenh century.It was not until toward the end of the eighteenh century that a really scientific system of weights and measures was set up.A group of French scientists chose as their unit of length the ten-millionth part of an imaginary line running through Paris from the Equator to the North Pole. After careful measurements, they worked out the length of this unit, which was given the name 'meter' derived from the Greek metron, meaning 'a measure.' The use of the metric system by other nations increased, and today the metric system is quite generally accepted worldwide as the best system of weights and measures that the world has ever had.

• この英文の訳を教えてください

Ever since his death in 1955, scientists have asked what features of Albert Einstein’s brain contributed to his extraordinary insights into physical laws. Research on the anatomy of Einstein’s genius, which dates back decades, faltered because many of the postmortem images and slides of tissue were scattered and became unavailable to researchers. 以上の2文です。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _;)m

• 英語 訳して下さい。

知り合いから連絡きました。 翻訳してください。おねがします。 (1)Are you open mined or conservative? (2)let’s get to know each other I can help with your English and if we like each other we can think about it. (3)It would to be to talk in english and Japanese Have fun. Enjoy and build up trust. (it would to be to~文法がわかりません。教えてください。)

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

To be honest, I have Todd, but I don't have too many other friends that I can talk to openly. I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. この部分をうまく訳せません<(_ _)>誰か手伝っていただけないでしょうか??being passed なんてどう訳していいか全くわかりません。お願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When designing new buildings, architects need to think carefully about how to prepare for emergency situations that may occur in the building. (2)Because humans react like mice in emergency situations, one research group undertook an experiment to see how mice behave in an emergency. (3)When carrying out the experiments, the scientists tested out many different environments, as well as changing the number of mice involved. (4)Having a wider space for the mice to travel through in order to get to a dry area, created confusion and made it more difficult for the mice to escape. (5)Even though no humans were tested in this experiment, this kind of research could help scientists discover how humans react in a disaster. 文が複雑すぎてよくわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳が分りません

英語の訳が分りません 分る方至急教えて下さい お願いします。 A visitor from abroad had the following experience: "Within two weeks of my arrival in Japan. I was carried into a large hospital for emergency treatment of a very painful stomachache. My troubles were even worse because I could neither speak nor understand Japanese. It is hard to say which was greater-my stomach pain or my fears and anxiety. In the midst of all the confusion, however, I heard the soft sounds of classical music coming from the hospital's loudspeakers. As I began to listen to the familiar melody, I started to relax and to believe that everything would be all right. And, in fact, it was thanks to the power of music!" As this visitor discovered, music can have a powerful healing effect on us. Music therapy is especially useful with the elderly. For example, an old people's home in Toronto, Canada, recently installed a karaoke machine for its patients' use. The nurses were amazed at the changes in the elderly people. A few patients who had withdrawn themselves and refused to communicate began to sing and talk to each other. For them, karaoke singing became the first step to a happier life. According to certain theories, music fulfills three functions in improving the quality of life. First, since humans live in thei past, present, and future at the same time, music helps them to remember the past. Second, music, especially group singing, helps people to feel connected to others. That is, they feel less isolated and lonely. Third, music helps people get over an unpleasant experience. That is, music allows a brief escape from hard reality.

• 英語の訳お願いします!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other.