• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いします

Just because we don't talk to each other doesn't mean I don't think about you. I just try to distance myself because I know I cann't have you.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

僕達がしゃべらないからといって、僕が君のことを考えていない わけじゃない。君を手に入れることはできないとわかっているから、 自分を遠ざけよう(=君から距離をおこう)としているだけなんだ。

kyosin2008
質問者

お礼

自然、流暢でいいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。~もまた

「誤解しないで欲しい。私が英語を話せないからと言って、他の日本人が話せないわけじゃない。」 Please don't get it worng just because I don't/can't speak Japanese,it doesn't mean other Japanese people don't /can't speak it either/as well. これで通じるでしょうか?良い翻訳例があればご教示お願いいします。

• 英語の例文です。どの様に訳せるのか教えて下さい。

Just because , you hate him doesn't mean you should be mean to him for no reason. 彼が嫌いだからといってyou should be mean to him for no reasonという事ではない。 英語の部分の訳し方を教えて下さい。 mean to +名詞 がどの様に使えるのかも合わせて教えてもらえると助かります。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

英語の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 >の英語の部分に対して、日本語の部分を返信として作りました。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 > How is it at your work place? 私のオフィスは---のとなりにある。---駅ではないよ(近いけど)。 My office is located in --- next to --- ... not next to --- station. > I wonder how you are dressed today. 今日はベージュのニットに黒いスカート、昨日買った黒いタイツをはいてるよ。 Today I am wearing beige knit and black skirt, and black tights I bought yesterday. > I hope I didn't scare you off with all that talk last night. それは心配しないで。 Please don't worry about that. そんなことないから、私はいつもあなたの話を楽しんでるし、それにあなたを尊敬してるし。 Not really, I am always enjoying your talk and I respect you. > Thanks for listening to me and hearing me out. あなたが話したい時はいつでも話してほしいし、私ももっと話すようにするね。 You can talk to me whenever you want also I will try to talk about myself to you. 私たちはもっと知り合わなくちゃいけないし。 We have to get to know each other. --- は私の生まれた場所だけど、久しぶりに行くから嬉しいです。 I was born in --- so I am looking forward to go there. 下手ですがどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳にお願いします。

日本語に訳するとどうなりますか? 教えて頂けますか?お願いします。 That doesn't mean I won't talk to you,just means I won't be fast.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 下の英語の4択問題がよく分かりません。

初級者の質問なんですけど、誰か下の問題を解説して頂けないでしょうか? 問.日本語に近い英文を選べ。「“rich”は、単にたくさんお金を持っているという意味ではない。」 1.“Rich”doesn't only mean you don't have a lot of money. 2,“Rich”does simply mean you don't have a lot of money. 3.“Rich”doesn't just mean you have a lot of money. 4.“Rich”doesn't mean you simply have a lot of money. 正解は3.と出てましたが、僕は4.と答えてしまいました。1.と2.は論外なのは分かりますが、何で4.ではダメなんですか?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 英語 和訳

When you visit other countries, you should understand that people do things differently. However, because somethig is different, it doesn't mean that it's good or bad. 和訳お願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

If you did you wouldn't go on other date. I didn't go on date. We just spend time together last saturday and you already go on date. And we just talked about getting to know each other more and better and all of that and you gonna go on another date with another guy. I don't understand if you like somebody and interested in somebody but go out with a different man

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

also I don't mean to be rude but could you talk more about the thing I want please :3 It's fine if you don't I understand.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m