• 締切済み

1,An elderly Japanese-American work

1,An elderly Japanese-American working as a volunteer told me with enthusiasm what great effort they made to pass down traditional Japanese values to the next generation. 2,The trials that Japanese-Americans have faced offer various suggestions to Japanese education for the future. この2つの英文の翻訳をお願いします。 trialsは英文中では試練という意味です。

みんなの回答

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

1)An elderly Japanese-American working as a volunteer told me with enthusiasm what great effort they made to pass down traditional Japanese values to the next generation. 2)The trials that Japanese-Americans have faced offer various suggestions to Japanese education for the future. 普通の日本語にしました。 1)或る年配のボランティアとして働いているある日系米国人は、(自分達の)伝統的日本文化を(日系米国人の)次世代に伝える(受け継がせる)ことに払った努力の数々を熱っぽく語った。 2)日系米国人達が立ち向かった試練の数々を見ると(聞くと)(知ると)、将来の日本(文化)の教育について様々な示唆が見えてくる。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい

下記の英文を訳して下さい。特に最後の不定詞をどうつなげるか。 In 2008, Americans voted for their forty-fourth president and chose Barack Obama, the first African-American to get the job.

• 英文の構造がわかりません

以下の英文の構造を教えて下さい Allied to this is the traditional Japanese concept that marriage is the creation of links between two households rather than the joining of two individuals.

• 訳がわからないんです。

Self-evidently good as this may seem to Americans,Japanese tend to regard such displays as inappropriate and embrrassing という英文です。前半部分がさっぱりで、、、。 強引にgoodをseemの後に持ってきて「このことがアメリカ人にとってよいことであるのは自明であるが」ってカンジで訳してみたんですけど、できれば文法的な解説までしていただけると非常にうれしいです。

• 英文訳お願いいたします。

Positive Influences Although the initial reaction to the increased strength of the Japanese economy was negative, there have since been many positive effects on the Japanese-American relationship. Most important of all, it has for the first time allowed americans to identify with Japan, and forced Americans to under-stand Japan as a real country. When America was dominant or in conflict, it was easy to dismiss Japan with superficial stereotypes. Before the introduction of high-quality consumer goods into the american market Japan had been a remote, exotic, psychologi-cally inaccessible place most amercans. It was, now Americans found themselves forced to compete directly with the Japanese and to understand them. That, in a sense, has made the Japanese less exotic, more immediate, and, in some ways, more Western. Americans perceived similarities as they were forced to get to know the Japanese better, especially in the superficialities of urban life --clothing, food, environ-ment, daily commute. The rapidly increasing number of Americans who traveled to Japan for business and pleasure noted the similarities they found. These were partly a result of the Americanization of Japan since the occupation and partly the similarities that exist between any two industrially developed countries.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 Once the "open-ended" question has provoked a response, more specific questions relating to plaque-control behavior can be asked,and the dentist can offer suggestions for improving performance. A dentist whose behavior suggests that he is "too busy" to care about his patient's problems should not be surprised to have patients who are "too busy" to make a satisfactory effort at plaque control.

• 添削お願いします

The Japanese instruments seem to difficult to accept the style used in the modern music of Europe. The reason is that Japanese instruments are strongly bound by a traditional and it is different from Europe instruments that are a rational style. 「日本の楽器は、ヨーロッパの現代音楽で使用された演奏スタイルを受け入れにくいようだ。 その理由は、日本の楽器は伝統に強く縛られた楽器であり、合理的なスタイルのヨーロッパの楽器とは異なるからです。」 *受け入れにくい=受け入れるのが難しい、としdiffucult to acceptとしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 形容詞としてのJapanese, American

traditional Japanese arts/ culture なのか Japanese traditional arts / culture なのか どちらが自然なのか?ご意見ください。 ちなみに(1) traditional Japanese culture と (2)Japanese traditional culture の使用頻度をググってみました。(1)349.000hit (2)88.500hit (1)の圧勝でした。 私の意見は国名などがついて「どこの国の」や「どこどこ産」などの形容詞が付くときには沢山いろいろの種類の形容詞が並ぶとき、順としては、もっとも右側の更に右に来る名詞のごく近くに配置されるとならったし、そういう綴りを割と見てきたと思っています。 (2)って日本人が考えやすい並びパターンだなぁと思っています。 きっと、どっちでもいい気はしていますが、ある教科書に忠実な問題集で「日本の伝統的な文化」という英訳をさせる問題で、解答は「Japanese traditional culture」しか載っていませんでした。「日本の 伝統的な~」だからJapaneseが先にきているのか?「伝統的な日本の~」ならtraditional Japanese~とするのか・・・?日本語的にはどっちもありの気はしますが、英語的に考えるとどうなんでしょう?教えてください。

• 英訳

(The lectures here are not in any way meant to be a survey course , but are very serious .) I thought to address them to the most intelligent student in the class and to make sure, if possible, that even the most intelligent student was unable to completely encompass everything that was in the lectures-by putting in suggestions of applications of ideas and the concepts in various directions outside the main line of attack. という英文ですが、 (1)I thought to address~とありますが、これはどういうことでしょうか?and でto address と to make を結んでいるのでしょうか? (2)どこが主語でどこが述語として見ていいのか分からず、全体の意味がさっぱりわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 ()の中の英文は大丈夫です。

• アメリカノ日本人移民に関係する文章です。

アメリカの日本人移民の女性についての文章です。 This first generation of Japanese women, called issei,often worked in the fields with their husbands or (1)enetered domestic work to help support their families. (2)Far more of the issei generation of married women worked than was common among the general population of married women.  Because of lack of education and later because of discrimination, succeeding generations of Japanese-American women also became domestic workers. (1)のenetered domestic work とは具体的にどのようなことを意味しますか。家事に従事したですか、それとも女中になったでしょうか。 (2)の文の構造と意味がよくわかりません。general population of married women とは結婚しているアメリカの女性という意味でしょうか。 以上2点教えてください。

• 長文ですが、難しくはないです。添削お願いいたします。

英語のプリントを読んだ感想を英語で書かなくては、上手くできません。 一応以下のように考えてみたのですが、添削お願いいたします。 (文字数の関係で、特に不安なところ以外は日本語を省きましたが、必要なら補足させていただきます。) Reading those prints, I could understand traditional American's values very well, and I thought about it again(←改めて考えてみると), I thought that I didn’t understand traditional Japanese value in detail. So, it is not possible for me to compare American values with Japanese values very much. Therefore, I thought that I had to study traditional Japanese values more. I think Japanese tend to imitate American. It may not be only that reason, but particularly in late years I think Japanese comes to put weight in American values such as individualism. (←それだけの理由だけではないかもしれないが、特に近年、日本人は個人主義などのアメリカの価値観に重きを置くようになっていると思う。) Only a good point of the values is apt to be emphasized, but there is a bad point too, so we should take it into consideration. After that, I thought we had to take in the values. American’s traditional values seem to be individualisms, equality of an opportunity and so on, but I wonder whether there would be no differences between races.(←人種による違いはないのかなと思った。) If there are them, (←もしあるとしたら)I wonder what kind of differences are there. まとまりごとの繋がりがないことは、気にしなくて大丈夫です。 また、ある程度言いたいことが同じであれば、英文が大幅に変わっても構いません。 長文で大変お手数ですが、宜しくお願いたします。

リワークの効果とは?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 軽度知的障害や精神疾患を持つ20代前半の女性がリワークを受けていますが、効果を感じていません。
  • 最近は気分の落ち込みが酷く、自己否定やネガティブ思考が強くなっています。
  • 精神科の先生は、リワークの効果によって気分が落ち込んだりポジティブになることがあると説明していますが、症状は本当にリワークの効果なのでしょうか?
回答を見る