修正おねがいします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 必要な書類に不備がなかった場合は、1ヶ月を目安に許可がおります。
  • 書類に不備が合った場合は、数ヶ月もかかることになりますので不備のないように十分に準備してください。
  • It would take about a month to be granted if the documents that should be submitted were complete. It might take a few more months if the documents to be submitted were not complete.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

修正おねがいします。

必要な書類に不備がなかった場合は、1ヶ月を目安に許可がおります。 書類に不備が合った場合は、数ヶ月もかかることになりますので不備のないように十分に準備してくださいを英語で、 it would take about a month to be granted if the documents that should be submitted were complete.it might take a few more months if the documents to be submitted were not complete というかんじのを自分で作成しましたが、 不自然なのが自分でもよくわかります。どうか修正の方をお願いします。

noname#102907
noname#102907
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

相当にほんまに愛想もこそもないお役所言葉ですが、、、、、 When applied with complete documents, permission shall be granted approximately within a month. Please complete and submit the application documents according to the formality given to avoid any probable delay for more several months.

noname#102907
質問者

お礼

愛想などなくてもいいのです!正しく伝えれればっ(笑) 本当に助かりました。感謝します!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

友人の代わりです。"If you were to accept that position it would only be for a few weeks as it is coming out of commission" でit以下がの意味がどうしてもわからないそうです。教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **You could also say "I think movie making is very complicated." "Movie making" = the process of making a movie. I think you might be able to say this with other things too (cake making, song making etc.)... I'm not sure though. **"Only 3 months?" isn't technically a complete sentence, but a sentence like that is fine to write in a letter or to say while talking to someone. If you wanted to actually make it complete you could say "It only took you 3 months?" You probably knew all this anyway, but I wanted to clarify just in case. The only place where it would probably matter for you to make it a complete sentence is if you were writing an English paper. **"I have listened to it." is grammatically correct, but it's much more common to simply say "I have," if someone asks you if you've done something. Just like "Only 3 months?" though, "I have" is not a complete sentence. Again, it's probably not a big deal unless you're doing something where grammar is really important.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

A 2nd Division battalion was ordered to prepare a raid for the night of 4/5 February. The raiding-party was to have two officers and 60 men and stretcher-bearers, for an attack on a salient at the junction of Guard and Desire Support trenches, to take prisoners or documents, destroy machine-guns, study the state of the trenches and the way the Germans were holding the line. Stokes mortars were to be used for bombardment but no artillery was to be fired before the raid; when it began the artillery was to fire a box barrage, to isolate the objective. White suits were provided, in case of snow on the ground and all means of identification were to be removed by the raiders, who were told to give name, rank and number only if captured. A deputy was to be chosen to take over if the raid leader became a casualty.

• 好きな人が外国人です 

彼女がいるか聞いたのですが、would not の訳し方がよくわからずメールの返信ができなくてこまっています。彼も日本語勉強中で日本語を使ってくれるのですが彼も私もまだまだです。。。 どうか日本語訳をお願いします。  i hava only known you for a few months, そして、アメリカへ帰る、それで it would not be nice to ask you to be my girlfriend

• 文型ないし構文に就いてお尋ね

If I get a chance of easy money like that I should be all sorts of a fool not to take it. 上記文章のI should be ------not to take it.というフレーズは5文型のどれに当たりますか。もし文型の問題でないとすれば、構文の解説をお願いします。 not to take itの意味と、この句の位置、働きがよく分かりません。 notの前に仮定を意味する単語が省略されているのでしょうか。

• 和訳お願いします

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 It may take some time for that to become apparent to viewers — if it becomes apparent at all, given the glut. It is usually months and sometimes more than a year for a TV show to premiere after a network orders it. 「if it becomes apparent at all, given the glut.」のところが文法的に理解できません。

• 彼を勝手に強盗犯だと決め付けないでください。の訳

勝手に、はbe selfish be up to you without consulting meなどがあり、 決め付ける、は assume that take it for granted that haven't a doubt in the world that haven't the slightest doubt that などですが、It's not up to you.Don't assume that he is a robber.でいいのでしょうか?適切な表現を教えてください。

• 至急訳していただけませんか?

至急訳していただけませんか? 次の文を日本語にしていただけませんか? If we limited the rights and protections of people accused of terrorism and it saved 365 people from dying in a terrorist attack, would it be worth it? Would it still be worth it if 10 people were falsely imprisoned? Would it still be worth it if some people were tortured to get information?

• 簡単な単語ばかりなのに意味がわかりません。教えてください。

英文を添削してくれたネイティブがメモとしてこんな一文を添えていました。 なんと言ってるんでしょうか? This appears to be a part of the sentence before it, so I treated it as if it were.

• 仮定法の倒置

>先に if it has been ~ → has it been ~があるとしましょう。 実際にはこの if は仮定法ではないので、こういうことはできません。 >とにかく、この倒置が If I were in your place → Were I in your place If it should be correct → Should it be correct のような倒置から来ているというのはおかしいんです。 先の質問の解答欄で上記の事を述べられたかたがいられますが、 "If it were her birthday, I'd send her a birthday card." ↓ "Were it be her birthday, I'd send her a birthday card." とsecond contionalは倒置が可能であるが、下記のようなif節(Zero Conditional)は倒置できないという事だろと思いますが、下記の文章は倒置が不可能ですか? If you have any questions, you are free to contact us by email at any time. http://okwave.jp/qa/q8577747.html