• ベストアンサー

至急訳していただけませんか?

至急訳していただけませんか? 次の文を日本語にしていただけませんか? If we limited the rights and protections of people accused of terrorism and it saved 365 people from dying in a terrorist attack, would it be worth it? Would it still be worth it if 10 people were falsely imprisoned? Would it still be worth it if some people were tortured to get information?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • spring135
  • ベストアンサー率44% (1487/3332)
回答No.1

テロリストという理由で人々の権利と自己防衛を制限することによって、365人をテロリストの攻撃による死亡から守ることができたとしても、それはそうする価値があったのか。10人の人が間違って投獄されたとしてもそれはそうする価値があったのか。情報を得るために何人かの人が拷問されたとしてもそれはそうする価値があったのか。 「それはそうする価値があったのか」は「テロリストという理由で人々の権利と自己防御を制限する」ことです。

関連するQ&A

• talk us out of it saying.

it is better to marry late rather than earlyという英作文で、その模範解答で分からない英文があったのでそれをお聞きしたいと思い、お尋ねさせていただきます。 こちらがその模範解答の一部です。 If I had someone I wanted to marry, even if I were still a college student, I could not wait. People around us, and especially our parents would say it was too early and try to talk us out of it saying that we would have financial problems. その英文で、talk 人out of というのはof の後は動名詞だと習いましたが、そうしますと it はいったいなんなのでしょうか。お分かりになる方がいましたら、回答をいただけましたら、幸いです。

• 至急、以下文の和訳をお願い致します。

英語のご堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。 Hi, the cost of packing item and shipment would be £327.00. If you wanted to go ahead with purchase it would be later on in the week before item would be ready for dispatch. 以上です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 文の意味

If it were two hours later, it would be half as long until midnight as it would be if it were an hour later. What time is it now? という文があります。もし2時間たったら、正午まで30分あるっぽいことを言ってるのかなあとは思うのですが、これの 「 as long until midnight as it would be if it were an hour later.」 の部分をどの様に訳して良いかがよく分かりません 宜しくお願いします。

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• ちょっと聞きたいんですが

友達から来たメールなんですが He cannot forget, even if he would like to forget you. Because you were all of me. Your smiling face was loved. He still likes and please let me be. 誰か訳せる人いませんか?

• 仮定法の正しい使い方?

A group of European astronomers has obtained a photograph of what appears to be a planet orbiting another star. 「他の星の周りを回っている惑星の写真が発見された」 と、ここまではいいのですが、下記の文に疑問があります。 If this is true, it would be the first confirmed picture of a world beyond our solar system. もし仮定法なら、 If this was true, it would ... If this were to be true, it would ... などとなるべきではないでしょうか? これは英文としてあっているのでしょうか?(とある新聞系メルマガの文章です)

• Bigots get publicity

Bigots get publicity Today, the blatant, the bigot, the leader of a lunatic fringe, and the hate-monger, each with his tiny entourage, find it relatively easy to attract publicity. Newspapers give space to the virulent activities of those agitators on the grounds that they are newsworthy. TV producers and radio executives, seeking for sensationalism, often extend a welcome to such controversial characters. "Yes," said the host of one such program, "we invite bigots, but it is only for the purpose of making them look ridiculous by displaying their inane policies to the public. "Some civic-minded organizations have answered, however, that the hosts are not always equipped to demolish those guests, and even if they were, the audience would still be exposed to the venom they spew forth. この英文の Some civic-minded organizations have answered, however, that the hosts are not always equipped to demolish those guests, and even if they were, the audience would still be exposed to the venom they spew forth. のところはどういうことを言っているのでしょうか? civic-minded organizationsというのがまずよくわかりません。 ここで出てくるthe hostsは前述の中にあるthe host of one such programのことだと思うのですが、oneは何を指しているのでしょうか? even if they wereの後は何か省略されているのでしょうか? the audience would still be exposed to the venom they spew forth.・・・・?です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

英語 教えてください [1](1)もし君が僕だったらどうする。 What ( ) you do if you ( ) me ? (2)もしそのことを知っていたら、君に教えていただろう。 If ( ) ( ) about it, I ( ) ( ) told you. (3)好きなだけ食べられたらなぁ。 I wish I ( ) ( ) eat as much as I want. (4)太陽がなかったら、あらゆる生物が生きられない。 If it were not ( ) the sun, all living things ( ) not live. (5)君の助けがなかったら、うまくできなかっただろう。 ( ) your help, I ( ) ( ) made it. [2](1)私が帰国子女だったら、もっと英語が得意だろう。 If I ( a returnee / at / be / better / I / were / would / , ) English. (2)朝食を食べていたら、彼は今、空腹を感じてはいないだろう。 If he ( breakfast / eaten / feel / had / he / hungry / not / would / ,) now. (3)8時の電車に乗っておけばよかった。 ( had / I / I / taken / the 8 o'clock train / wish ). (4)彼がいなかったら、我々のチームは試合に負けるかもしれない。 ( for / him / if / it / not / were ), out team might lose the game. よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳を見ていただきたいです

the bar was alright.It would be better if you were their.と言われました。こちらが昨日行ったbarはどうだった?と聞いたときにこのようにいわれました。It would ~のへんが分りません。どう訳せばいいのでしょうか?もしあなたがいたら?ですか? お願いしします。

• 至急英語にお願いします

If you like to save money, you might be penalized for this in the future. This would encourage people not to hold money, but spend it. This might be important in societies such as Japan, where people traditionally save large amounts of money. A strong economy is one in which money changes hands often. Money "grows" in this way.