• 締切済み

簡単な英文ですが、翻訳お願いします!!

アメリカ人のメル友兼チャット友達ですが、 二文の訳がよく分かりません。 (1)I always enjoy our chat!! I especially enjoy your attention. (2) I try to be a decent human being. 90% gentleman, 10% naughty. ........................... 特に下記の部分において、ニュアンスなどもふくめた翻訳をお願いします!! (1)の 「I especially enjoy your attention.」 *enjoy your attentionとは?? (2)の 「10% naughty.」 *naughtyとは?? よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

1) 特にあなたが私に気を配ってくれることが楽しい(嬉しい) あなたが相手に気持ちを配ったり注いでいることを楽しんでいる と言っています。 2)は辞書に載っています。 90%は紳士的でいようとして残りの10%はいたずら好きな少年のようにいようとしている。

関連するQ&A

• 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの服屋さんから以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 I just wanted you to know that I am out of town Sunday thru Thursday (Nov. 11-15) I will be available via email for questions and inquires, but orders will not be submitted until I get back home on Thursday morning. As always, we appreciate your business and enjoy your weekend! Thank you,

• こちらの英文は合っていますか?

あなたの楽しいメッセージをありがとう。 Thauk you I always being with your massege. 楽しい時間を共有できて嬉しいです。ありがとう。 Thank you for always sharing fun time. メールなどで楽しませてくれた 知り合いに伝えたいメッセージです。 この英文で大丈夫でしょうか?

• 英文を訳してください

メール交換をしている相手からメールでよくわからないところがあったので、訳してほしいです。 (1) I always try to think of why our relationship will fail. (2) 相性の意味でaffinityを使ったのですが間違っていますか?   I like the meaning how you use it. という返事が返ってきました。 (3) Only being together will dictate how our relationship will progress. 宜しく御願いします。

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• 英文を翻訳してもらえませんか

個人輸入で、海外のサイトで万年筆を買いましたが、装備されているニブ(ペン先)は太すぎるので、ニブの交換はできませんか?という旨のメールを送りました。 販売店では、対処できない、という返事でしたので、メーカーに問い合わせたところ、以下のような返信がありました。 私の希望は、太すぎるニブをFサイズにしたい、ということです。 以下が全文です。 Dear  ○○○, Thanks a lot for your interest in our company and our products. We have a distributor in Japan who is selling our products (also single nibs): PRECO Corporation Digest Bldg 9F Minamisemba 1-11-23, Chuo-ku O S A K A 542-0081 Japan Phone : xxxxxxxxxx Fax : xxxxxxxxx Email : xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com (Attn. Mrs. △△△) As I think the effort to order one single F nib is too big to contact our distributor please be informed that I putted a F nib in an Envelope and sent it to your address in Japan - I think this will last a few days (depending how much time the post needs to Japan). Enjoy writing with your fountain pen and if there might occur questions in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. 大阪から我が家にニブを送ってくれた? 大阪に連絡を取って下さい? 大阪からニブを送るように手配してもいいですか? As から Japan). までの訳を知りたいです。 英語堪能な方、意味をお教え願えませんか。 ドイツのメーカーなのですが、英語でやり取りしたので、(私もですが)相手もあまり英語ができないのかな・・・・? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします(^^ゞ

私は外国人と交際しているのですが、彼がメールでの文字化けを気にしてか、母国語ではない英語で送られてきた文に、英語が苦手な私には、よく理解できない部分があり、翻訳をお願いします。  私が「別れて」と言ったメールに対しての返事です。彼も別れたいと思っているのか、そうではないのかが知りたいです。  よろしくお願いします。 I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. (*^_^*) この訳の意味が全く分かりません。彼も私のことを愛してないし、好きでもないということでしょうか?? good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place... よろしくお願いします。

• またまた、英語翻訳をお願いします。

前にも、相談をしました。あれからまだ交際は続いていますが、どうも彼女のメールが英文で来ると、勘違いをします。僕の英語が幼稚なのか、彼女の英語が上手なのかわかりません。 彼女は、フィリピンの女性です。僕は彼女を愛してます。しかし、まだ付き合い程度です。 このメールの場面は想像して下さい、よろしくお願いします。 Good morning! to tell you frankly, I don't really understand your attitude!! especially,what your always thinking!? Sometimes I thought you want immediately make love..! Is that only proof for you to show the feelings of your partner..your clever person,I know your understand my mail.. ほぼ原文です、僕はこの英文を見て、別れのメールだと思い、その旨をメールしました。 ところが、彼女は、今度は日本語で、「私のメールの意味、ちゃんとわかってますか?私のメールどうして、悪い意味しか取れないの?」という返事が来ました。僕の解釈が駄目なのかな?

• 海外通販、英文メール翻訳して下さい。

注文した際、カードの有効期限を間違えてしまい、訂正のメールをショップ宛に送りました。 下記ショップからの返信です。 大まかにしか分からず不安です。 どなたか英語に長けた方の翻訳をお願い致します。 Having located your account, I can see that your order has been put on hold. The reason being is that we were unable to gain authorisation of your card, which could due to the input of incorrect details. I have, therefore, re-entered your details with the correct expiry date. Your order is now being processed, and will be sent to the Warehouse. In the meantime, if we are unable to gain authorisation, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us, you will receive an email confirmation once your order has been despatched from our Warehouse.  

• 訳を教えてください

oh I'm always smiling. especially, when i got your email I'm big smile. うまく英語にできません。 「え、私いつも笑ってるよ。とくにあなたからメールをもらった時はね。」と言いたいです。通じにと思うので正しい英語を教えてください

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,