• ベストアンサー

問題ないですよね?

今日久し振りに友達にあって誕生日だったらしく話てて looking back on your life, to you was it early to pass the time?? 人生振り返ってあなたにとって時が経つの早かったですか?? と尋ねたら普通に答え返ってきたんですが この英文間違いはありませんか?? すいませんが教えて下さい

noname#106755
noname#106755
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

>was it early to pass the time? "early"は"early morning"(朝早く、早朝)、"early spring"(早春)のように、一日、月、季節、期間などの中の早期を表現します。「時が経つのが早い」は速度の問題ですから、"fast"が適切です。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

前半はいいと思います。後半は  Did the time pass quickly? でいいのではないでしょうか、日本語の「はやい」は速度の速さ(speedily とか quickly とか fastなど)と、時刻が予期された時よりも前(early とか prior とか previously など)と両方が入っています。  漢字では「速」と「早]に分けているように、英語でも区別があり、それに従って言葉を選ぶと通じるようになります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• 英語の質問

英語でわからないところがあります。スティーブジョブズのスピーチの話です。 ・"Of course, it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward, but~ looking forwardってどこを修飾してるんですか?どういう修飾の仕方ですか? ・I'd been rejected but was still in love. but 以下が良くわかりません。主語とか ・This is the most important thing I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.It is the best way to keep from thinking you have something to lose. 最初の文の encounteredからどういうことかわかりません。  後ろの文のyou以下からわかりません ・On the back cover of the final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous. the kind 以下からわかりません ・Beneath were the wards,~ 倒置ですか?

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• この英文のon your partの部分はどう訳せば良いでしょうか?教

この英文のon your partの部分はどう訳せば良いでしょうか?教えてください。 It was foolish on your part to try to do that.

• (人生を)やりなおすのは今だ」の英訳

「(人生を)やりなおすのは今だ」という英語でのキャッチフレーズらしいのですが、 "Now is the time to restart." という文章をとある場所でみかけました。 いかにも直訳といったもので、それを見たとき、「?????」となった私です。 私が訳すとしたら、 "It is now you restart your life."か "It is time you restart your life." となると思うのですが、いかがでしょうか。 ご意見をお待ちしています。

• 訳みてみてください。変な所と訳せなかった所のチェックしてください

Thank you for looking, the Sake seems expensive but I will think about it. 見てくれてありがとう。その酒高いように思うけど。 しかし、????? しかしのあとが訳せません。 私は酒について思う? Do I need to order now or is January OK? 注文は今でも1月でもいい? Hope you got to work safely and on time. 私は望んでるよ、あなたが安全な仕事を得たのを。(gotは過去ですよね?)そして?? I forgot to tell you, you cant wear your orange shirt until your 23rd birthday. 私はあなたに言うの忘れてた。23日の誕生日までオレンジのシャツ着ちゃいけないよ。

• 英語の間違いがあったら直して頂きたいです。

よろしくお願いいたします。 無事について良かったです。 お母様が喜んでいるに違いないでしょうね。 うちも弟が24日に帰ってくるので家族皆が楽しみにしてるよ。 あとは先週末に学校のクリスマスパーティーへ行ってきたよ。楽しかった。 あなたが家族と良い時間をじっくり過ごせるように願っています。 体にきをつけて。 Glad to hear that you arrived at your home safe and sound. Your mother must be very happy to could meet you. My young brother will also came back to Japan from U.S. on 24th so we are all looking forward to meet him. I went to Christmas party last weekend at school. It was good. I hope that you could spend very good time with your family in Christmas holiday. Take care of your self.

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)You seem to know anything on science. You ( )have studied physics. (1)cannot (2)may (3)must (4)should (2)Don't forget( )us when you cone to London next time. (1)visit (2)to visit (3)to visiting (4)having visited 並びかえを教えて下さい! (1)彼らは彼女に会ったと言ったが、それは嘘だとわかった。 They said they had met her,( )( )( )( )( ). [be,which,a lie,to,proved] (2)その事故が起こったのは去年です。 ( )( )( )( )( )happened. [was,it,last year,that,the accident] (3)生まれてこのかた、今日ほど忙しいことはない。 At no time in my life ( )I ( )( )( )( )today. [been,busier,have,I am,than] 並びかえを教えて下さい!※余分な語が一つ含まれている (1)私はデパートでタカハシさんに会った。彼とは久しぶりだった。 I met Mr.Takahashi at the department store,( )( )( )( )( )a long time. [for,hadn't,I,seen,which,whom]

• 英訳添削してください!

Looking back how it was in them days,no maps,no roads,no interstates,you just come over a ridge and you look down and this whole country is untouched and somehow you had to go in there and make a living for you and your family and your tribe. 地図も道路も幹線道路もない、それらの日々を振り返ることがいかなるものか、あなたはちょうど山の背にやって来て見下ろす、そしてこの国は触れられていない、そしてどういうわけかあなたはそこに行かなければならない、そしてあなたとあなたの家族とあなたの部族のために財産をつくらなければならない。    訳してみたんですが、訳が分かりません(>_<)特にsomehow とLooking back how it was in them daysのところが・・ 詳しい人教えてください!お願いします!

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.