文法問題の要約文とタイトル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • (1)文法問題と解答の要約文:You seem to know anything on science. You should have studied physics.
  • (2)文法問題と解答の要約文:Don't forget to visit us when you come to London next time.
  • (3)文法問題と解答の要約文:At no time in my life have I been busier than today.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)You seem to know anything on science. You ( )have studied physics. (1)cannot (2)may (3)must (4)should (2)Don't forget( )us when you cone to London next time. (1)visit (2)to visit (3)to visiting (4)having visited 並びかえを教えて下さい! (1)彼らは彼女に会ったと言ったが、それは嘘だとわかった。 They said they had met her,( )( )( )( )( ). [be,which,a lie,to,proved] (2)その事故が起こったのは去年です。 ( )( )( )( )( )happened. [was,it,last year,that,the accident] (3)生まれてこのかた、今日ほど忙しいことはない。 At no time in my life ( )I ( )( )( )( )today. [been,busier,have,I am,than] 並びかえを教えて下さい!※余分な語が一つ含まれている (1)私はデパートでタカハシさんに会った。彼とは久しぶりだった。 I met Mr.Takahashi at the department store,( )( )( )( )( )a long time. [for,hadn't,I,seen,which,whom]

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)You seem to know anything on science. You (must)have studied physics. (1)cannot (2)may (3)must (4)should あなたは科学のことは何でも知っているようですね。物理学を勉強したに違いありません。 (2)Don't forget(to visit)us when you come to London next time. (1)visit (2)to visit (3)to visiting (4)having visited 今度ロンドンに来る時は忘れずに私たちを訪問して下さい。 並びかえを教えて下さい! (1)彼らは彼女に会ったと言ったが、それは嘘だとわかった。 They said they had met her,(which)(proved)(to)(be)(a lie). [be,which,a lie,to,proved] (2)その事故が起こったのは去年です。 (It)(was)(last year)(that)(the accident)happened. [was,it,last year,that,the accident] (3)生まれてこのかた、今日ほど忙しいことはない。 At no time in my life (have)I (been)(busier)(than)(I am)today. [been,busier,have,I am,than] 並びかえを教えて下さい!※余分な語が一つ含まれている (1)私はデパートでタカハシさんに会った。彼とは久しぶりだった。 I met Mr.Takahashi at the department store,(whom)(I)(hadn't)(seen)(for)a long time. [for,hadn't,I,seen,which,whom]

2kana6
質問者

お礼

丁寧な解答ありがとうございました(^o^)

関連するQ&A

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)It was a great party last night. You( )have come. (1)should (2)may (3)may not (4)cannot (2)He has not cone here yet. I am afraid he ( )have taken the wrong train. (1)has to (2)may (3)may not (3)cannot (3)Jiro ( )the movie;he knew nothing about the story. (1)must have seen (2)can't see (3)may have see (4)can't have seen (4)James has a toothache now.He ( )to the dentist yesterday. (1)should go (2)should have gone (3)would go (4)would have gone (5)You ( )yesterday if you had anything else to do. (1)needn't come (2)don't need come (3)needn't coming (4)needn't have come (6)( ) (1)I ought to have been drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (2)I ought to have drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (3)I ought to not have drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (7)( ) (1)I'm not good at English. I should study it harder when I was young. (2)I'm not good at English. I ought to have studied it harder when I was young. (3)I'm not good at English. I need have studied it harder when I was young.

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)( ) (1)I may not say so,but I cannot remember. (2)I may say so,but I cannot remember. (3)I might have said so,but I cannot remember. (2)It is not easy ( )a new language. (1)that I learn (2)me to learn (3)of me to learn (4)for me to learn (3)I want ( )honest. (1)Tom to be (2)Tom be (3)for Tom be (4)Tom is (4)Never fail( )your seat belt. (1)wear (2)wearing (3)to wear (4)in wearing (5)He managed ( )at the lecture hall in time. (1)arrive (2)arriving (3)to arrive (4)arrived (6)I will let Yumi( )what time will be convenient for me. (1)know (2)known (3)knowing (4)to know (7)I am afraid of ( )an accident. (1)his having (2)for him to have (3)he has (4)he having (8)You should practice ( )English in public. (1)speak (2)spoke (3)speaking (4)to speak (9)It's going to rain this afternoon. You should put off( )out. (1)go (2)went (3)going (4)to go (10)( ) (1)You should have your father to check the camera. (2)You should have your father check the camera. (3)You should have your father checked the camera.

• 英文の構造を教えてください

At no time in my life have I been busier than Iam today. が答えになる並び替え問題で、at no time in my life を移動して、 I have been busier at no time in my life than I am today. はダメなのでしょうか?

• 文法問題なんですが、、、

この答えがわかりません。 ↓ 77. Have you read the book __I gave you? A. where B. when C. which D. who 答えはwhich だと思うんですが、whichの後って動詞じゃないんですかね? thatだったらいけるけど、答えに入っていないし。。。。 詳しい回答お願いします。

• 英語の文法問題です

英語の文法問題です。 (1)This is the warehouse (which/when/where/in which) I used to visit in my rookie year at the company. 答:where (2)The committee finally approved of the plan (what/who/where/that) he had revised many times. 答:that (3)You should complete the documents by Friday, (which/where/when/why) we are supposed to submit them to the local government. 答:why (4)Please deliver this document to AIC Company, (which/whose/where/that) office is located in Chicago. 答:where (5)We will send you a guide including all the ways (why/how/where/which) show how you can submit your designs. 答:which (6)Dont't miss this opportunity (why/how/where/which) you can show your creativity. 答:where 僕の答えで合っているでしょうか?どなたかお願いします。

• ここでの should の文法上の扱い方

以下について教えて下さい。 I live just minutes from the park so I am available to meet you at short notice should you have opening. opening は、job opening の意味になりますが、ここでの should はどう理解すればいいのでしょうか。 "so I am available to meet you (at short notice) should you have opening." よろしくお願い致します。

• 関係副詞と関係代名詞

This is the place which I have wanted to visit for along time. ⇒This is the place.+I have wanted to visit (it) for a long time. の(it)の部分はなぜthereにして関係副詞にできないのですか? 明日が期末試験なので早く知りたいです! どなたかお願いします。

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英語問題

1:Saki, why don't you take some time off? You ( ) too hard lately. (1)would work (2)had worked (3)should have worked (4)have been working 2:Have you ever seen that movie ? Yes. Actually I( )it yesterday. (1)saw (2)have seen (3)had seen (4)was seen 3:We ( ) Italy four times during the 1980s. (1)used to visit (2)would visit (3)visited (4)have visited

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)If I had had enough money then,I ( )the bag. (1)could buy (2)bought(3)could have bought (4)had bought (2)I ( )you if I had enough time. (1)can see (2)could see (3)cannot see (4)could have seen (3)( )I you,I wouldn't do such a shilly thing. (1)Am (2)Would (3)Were (4)If (4)He wishes he ( )a car;taxis are so expensive. (1)can drive (2)could drive (3)will drive (4)drives (5)If it ( )your advice,we would not be able to fish this task. (1)was not (2)had not for (3)were not (4)were not for (6)( ) (1)If it was nice tomorrow,we will go there. (2)If it had been nice tomorrow,we will go there. (3)If it is nice tomorrow,we will go there. (7)( ) (1)If I only could speak French! (2)Only if I could speak French! (3)If only I could speak French! (8)( ) (1)It's almost eleven. it's time you go to bed. (2)It's almost eleven. It's time you went to bed. (3)It's almost eleven. It's time you had gone to bed. (9)You( )have brought your umbrella. It didn't rain. (1)need not (2)should (3)must not (4)can