• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

単なる命令文です。 Look (at the shoulder) (of my coat) (where you pulled it). ---- -------------- --------- ------------------ 動詞   前置詞句    前置詞句     関係代名詞節 構造的には上記の通りです。 「俺のコートのお前が引っ張った肩の所を見ろ!」

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• no matter の英語

質問です。 どうみても、あなたが悪い、言葉を英語にすると、 no matter how you look at it you are wrong となるのでしょうか? ある英文をみると、 no matter how i look at it you are wrong とありました。 どちらが正しい、もしくはどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? それと、「look」 の後ろに 「at it」 がありますが、これは何を指していて、つけなければいけないものなのでしょうか? どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

In one of my earliest memories, my mother is telling me, “Don’t look at the ground when you say, “I’m sorry.’ Hold your head up and look the person in the eye, so he’ll know you meant it.”

• 英語の関係詞の問題について

関係詞の問題がややこしくてほとんどりかいできません。 一応はやってみたのですが、まったく自信がありません。 間違っているところを教えてください↓ 次の各組の文を下線部を先行詞にして関係代名詞を用いて1文にしなさい。と言う問題です 1.Do you know the shop? It sells beautiful flowers. 私の答え:Do you know the shop which sells beautiful flowers? 2.The garden has a tennis court. It is in front of the house. 私の答え:The garden which is in front of the house. 3.Look at the house . Its window is broken. 私の答え:Look at the house which window is broken. 4.The camera was very expensive. My aunt bought it for me. 私の答え:The camera whose My aunt bought for me was very expensive. 4番はやり方が2つあったりしますかね…? あやふやな質問ごめんなさい なんだか全滅なきがします。いえ、きっと全滅です。 ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 関係詞in whatever way

however you look at itの書き換えで、in whatever way you look at itというのがあるんですが、you likeなら目的語になるんで分かるんですが、どうしてこうなるんでしょうか。 さらにin any way (how) you look at itの書き換え?

• 英語が出来る方お願い致します。

※翻訳サイトは使わないで下さい。 【I was just wondering if you could send my the like of the gif of selena at the MTV movie awards where she's making a weird face ? Thanks.】 宜しくお願いします。

• また、困っております

下記の和訳で文章がつながらず困っています。 どなたか和訳お願い致します。 In one of my earliest memories, my mother is telling me, “Don’t look at the ground when you say,‘I’m sorry.’Hold your head up and look the person in the eye, so he’ll know you meant it.”

• 至急。英語にしてくださいm(__)m

Yea. so do you like to exercise? Pleases look at my fitness Facebook page and like it for me. It's called ○○ ○○ ○○. ↑これに『運動は好きじゃない←(笑) 今Facebook見たけど筋肉すごいね!かっこいい!』←『』の中の言葉を英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• 至急。英語にしてくださいm(__)m

what does it look like where you live?に、 『緑に囲まれた所です。w 職場は海のすぐ近く。田舎だよw あなたの住んでるところはどういうところなの?』と言いたいです。 『』の中の言葉を英語にしてくださいm(__)m