• ベストアンサー

至急。英語にしてくださいm(__)m

Yea. so do you like to exercise? Pleases look at my fitness Facebook page and like it for me. It's called ○○ ○○ ○○. ↑これに『運動は好きじゃない←(笑) 今Facebook見たけど筋肉すごいね!かっこいい!』←『』の中の言葉を英語にしてくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

「I don't like exercise:) I'm looking at your Facebook page right now. Wow, how muscular you are! Looks awesome!」

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

I am not fond of exercises. :) Just saw the Facebook. Wow what muscles! Looks pretty good!

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語わかる方翻訳お願いします!

一つ目は sweet! it's a shame he never finished it like he did the other trio です 二つ目は Can you do download please I need him for my xxx affair He would look so much smiling than frowning at her (xxxは伏字です) どなたかよろしくおねがいします

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• 至急。英語について。

oh ok. do you have dates? Go out with a guy? I called my grandma, she's dying so I wanted to say my good bye to her. ↑に 『予定、あるっちゃあるけどたいした用事はないよ。そうだったんですか。それはツラいですね。 でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように 私も願ってます。』 ↑と言いたいですか、 I have some errands to run but it's nothing. That was it. It must be tough for you. I hope she will be all right. I am with you and wishing her to get well and live longer.←合っていますか?

• 英語の添削お願いします。

I do not look at a lot of the number of public phones, so I cannot contact anyone if what I happen and do not have mobile phone. または、I'm look at the number of public phones too much, so~. (わたしは、あまり公衆電話を見ない、だからもし携帯を持っていなくて何か起こったら連絡できない。) 添削をお願いします。

• 英語教えてください!

Gdmo. It's raining so it's nice and cool ! Do you walk your dog? I want to decide my weekend. Are we getting together? は、どういう意味ですか? 宜しくお願い致します!

• 英語リスニングが得意な方!

このキャラの言っていることを教えてください。 ??がよくわからないところです。よろしくお願いいたします。 36:12 Dudes a machine (??) Iris. Iris. It's Iris poopy looks like she says poopy. Look. Oh. 36:40 I remember getting the character aren't she back(??) so I was losing my mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCP1ERiN0hc&t=2599s

• 英語 通じますか?

I want to sell your products at our store, so I would like to do business with you. Please tell me the conditions.

• センター試験の英語

”How come you look so nervous on such a nice day like this ?" "Oh, do I ? I don't 【  】, though." (1) mean to ,(2) hope to, (3) try to look, (4) intend to do この英文の【 】に入る最も適当なものを(1)~(4)の中から選びなさい。という問題について質問いたします。正解は(1)ですが、(4)は、なぜ不可なのでしょうか。doで終わると意味が通じないのでしょうか。(4)は、なぜ不可なのかよくわかりませんので、お教えいただけましたら大変幸せです。よろしくお願いいたします。 

• 英語が分かる方、教えて下さい。m(_ _)m

翻訳ソフトでは理解出来ません。 翻訳をお願いします。 All right, all right, all right,all right To be my assistant is not a dream, I have to have one of these to look thin at the gym... It's more like a ni ghtmare... that's all way's good ok Take that. And take that.... 宜しくお願いいたします。 m(_ _)m

• 日本語→英語について(2)

日本語→「なぜならもし私がノートカードを見ないで観客をみれば、私の表情は豊かになるからです。つまり観客の目を見ることで、自然と表情がついてくる、ということです」 英語→「This is because if I do not see my notecards and look at the audience, my face would be so expressive. In other words, by looking at the eyes of audiences, it naturally follows an expression.」 「表情が自然とついてくる」という表現がこれでいいのかわかりません。 こちらの英文が正しいか(文法的に)見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。