• ベストアンサー

ガウスの法則に関する問題2

A proton with speed v = 300000 m/s orbits just outside a charged sphere of radius r = 0.01m. What is the charge on the sphere? 答えは-1.04nです。 とき方を教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • okormazd
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1224/2412)
回答No.2

ガウスでいいんだ。 mv^2/r=q_1E ガウス 4πr^2E=q_2/ε_0 q2=4πr^2ε_0E=4πr^2ε_0mv^2/(rq_1) だね。 記号の意味は考えて。

nicocia
質問者

お礼

okormazd様。わかりやすい解答ありがとうございます。 この問題では、ご解答のように遠心力とprotonに加わるelectric forceが等しいことに着目して、そこから導き出されるElectirc fieldをガウスの法則に代入すればよいのですね。 助かりました~。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• okormazd
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1224/2412)
回答No.1

ガウスの法則? クーロンの法則じゃないのかね。 遠心力とクーロン力のつりあいで計算できるが。

nicocia
質問者

補足

もしクーロン力を使うとどのような計算式になるのですか。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 電磁気学の問題です

まったくわかりません。とき方と答えを教えてください。 Two spherical cavities, of radii a and b, are hollowed out form the interior of a (neutral )conducting sphere of radius R. At the center of each cavity a point charge is placed - call these charge qa and qb. (a) Find the surface charges of three spheres. (b) What is the field outside the conductor? (c) What is the field within each cavity? (d) What is the force on qa and qb? (e) Which of these answers would change if a third charge, qc, were brought near the conductor?

• 電磁気学の問題

まったくわかりません。とき方と答えを教えてください。 Find the energy stored in uniformly charged solid sphere of radius R and charge q. Do it threed different ways: (a) Use equation W = (1/2)∫ρVdτ (b) Use equationε0 /2(∫E^2 dτ) *integrate all space (c) Use equation W = (ε0/2)(∫E^2 dτ) + ∫VE da) Take a spherical volume of radius a. What happens as a →∞?

• 電磁気の問題です。その2

解き方と、できれば答えも教えてください。 A long coaxial cable carries a uniform volume charge density on the innner cylinder (radius a), and uniform surface charge density on the outer cylindedrical shell (radius b) . This surface charge is negaive and of just the right magnitude so that the the cable as whole is electical neutral. Find the electric field in ecah of the three regions: (1) inside the innner cylinder (s<a) (2) betweeen cylinders (a<s<b). (3) outside the cable (s>b).)

• ガウスの法則の問題

charge of uniform volume density (1.2nC/m3) fills an infinitie slab between x = -0.05 m and x = 0.05 m. What is the magnituide of the electric filed at any point with the cordinate x = 0.04m and x = 0.06m? アメリカの大学の物理の授業のテキストのガウスの法則の章にある基本問題のひとつです。この問題をとくのにどのような形のgaussian surfaceを使ったらいいのかわかりません。x = 0.04m and x = 0.06mのときの答えはそれぞれ5.4N/Cと6.8N/Cです。答えの導き方を教えてください。来週テストがあるのであせっています。

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

3.1. Case of e=0 and i=0 We have first calculated 6000 orbits in the parameter range of b from b_min=1.9 to b_max=2.5 at intervals of 0.0001. It is already known from previous studies (Nishida, and Petit and Hénon) that no collision orbits exist outside this region.    The orbits vary in a complicated way with the value of parameter b (see Petit and Hénon, 1986). In spite of the complex behavior of the orbits, we can classify them in terms of the number of encounters with the two-body sphere, from the standpoint of finding collision orbits. The classes are: (a) non-encounter orbit, (b) n-recurrent non-collision orbit, and (c) n-recurrent collision orbit, where the term “n-recurrent orbit” means the particle encounters n-times with the two-body sphere. That is, n-recurrent non-collision (or collision) orbits are those which fly off to infinity (or collide with the protoplanet ) after n-times encounters with the two-body sphere, while non-recurrent orbits are those which fly off without penetrating the two-body sphere. Examples of orbits in the classes (a), (b), and (c) are illustrated in Figs. 2,3, and 4, respectively. The above classification of orbits will be utilized for developing numerical procedures for obtaining <P(e, i)>, as described in the next section. よろしくお願いします。

• 電磁気の問題です。解き方と答えを教えてください。

A metal sphere of radius R, carrying charge q, is surrounded by a thick concentric metal shell (innner radius a, outer raidius b) the shell carries no net charge. (a) find surface charge density at R and at b (b) find potential at the center, using infinity as the reference point. (c) Now the outer surface is touched to a ground wire, which lowers its potential to zero (same as infinity).

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

In the cases 1.5≦|b_i~|≦3, a particle comes near the planet and, in many cases, is scattered greatly by the complicated manner. Especially, as seen from Fig. 2, all particles with the impact parameter |b_i~| in the range between 1.8 and 2.5, of which interval is comparable, as an order of magnitude, to the Hill radius, enter the Hill sphere of the planet. Such a particle, entering the Hill sphere, revolves around the planet along the complicated orbit. After one or several revolutions around the planet it escapes out of the Hill sphere in most cases, but it sometimes happens to collide with the planet as described later. Fig.2. Examples of particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=0. The dotted circle represents the Hill sphere. All the particles with 1.75<b_i~<2.50 enter the sphere. よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。hammer

A man is in court for murder and the judge says, “You are charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer.” Then a voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge continues, "You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a hammer.” Again the voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge says, “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” のhave any more of those~の用法を解説して頂ければ幸いです。

• この英文の和訳お願いします.

The radius of the sphere should not affect the solution except that the companion solution in the integral kernel would vary with the radius. Also, it should be noted that the companion solution is a function of source point y. integral kernel という積分核っていったいなんなんでしょうか? お手数かもしれませんが,よろしくお願いします.

• この数学の問題の解き方を教えて下さい。

この数学の解き方を忘れたので分かりやすく教えて欲しいです。 1. A turtle moves 3.5m (E) in 136 s and then moves 1.7m (W) in 88s. (a) What is the average speed of the turtle? (b) What is the average velocity of the turtle? 2. A motorcycle is being designed to be the fastest in the world. The target speed on a trial ride was 540 km/h. How far would the motorcycle travel in 15s? 2の答えの単位もよくわかんないです。 お願いします。