• ベストアンサー

どういう意味ですか?

tetsukomiの回答

• tetsukomi
  • ベストアンサー率52% (10/19)
回答No.4

「今のところ、あなたはCDのことを忘れているということにしておきましょう、ね。」 「CDを返して」と聞いたら、相手がそのCDを持ってないのか紛失したかして、上記のような答え方をしたとか?文脈によって、いろんな意味に取れそうです。

関連するQ&A

• forgetについて

I forget you.とI forget about you.多分同じ意味だと思うんですけど、 これは言い換えるとaboutはあってもなくてもよい、ということなんでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 意味を教えてください

すみませんが教えてください。 A:Sometimes I wonder if I'd listened to you two years ago, would I be President right now? Do you ever wonder that? B:No sir, I know it for sure. Bの答えは I know it for sure that you wouldn't be President. という意味でしょうか? No, I didn't just wonder. Because I know it for sure that you would be President. という可能性もありますか?

• この詞なんですが

訳がわかりません。詞なんですが、 You said, it wasn't gonna be like it was before. Then it happened again. Pushing me back out the door. Thought it would be for real this time. Love made me forget about the signs. So now what do I do? Now that I know that we're through. あなたは、以前こうだったように、、???出来事おきたとき、、 ドア、、、、このとき、、、私はなにしてる。。。すみませんさっぱりわかりません教えてください

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

お友達から、誕生日に『Thinking of you with happy at >Birthday Eve. >Thank you for a lot of love. >I will never forget. >I will being return what I said. >I said it that may you become happily after forgetful of me. >But, >I will never forget. >To you who are special』とMailで来たんですが、私にはわからないのです。 どなたか分かるからいましたら翻訳をしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので 

翻訳ソフトだと 意味が今一つなので よろしくおねがいします。 I apologise for that. I have now entered the shipping cost for the case. So you can now purchase the case. As soon as I receive your payment, I will send the postage refund. (I have just sent you a £18 postage refund for the lens) regards,

• イギリス人のメールの意味を教えてください

It must be a worry for you about the accident that your son was in. I would like to say something to comfort you about it but all I can think is that time is a good healer and that a few weeks from now things wont look so bad. あなたの息子がその事故にあったのは、心配なことでしょう。 何か慰めの言葉を言いたいのですが、数週間か経っているので、時間が解決してくれると思います。   wont look so bad がよくわかりません。 状況は、そんなに悪くないように見える という感じでしょうか? この主語は、メールを書いている人ですか? よろしくお願いします

• どれが正しいしょうか? 意味は同じでしょうか?

It's hight time that I left you. It's hight time to left you. I think it's about time to left you. The time has come for me to leave tou.

• I still feel sorry about that day.

I still feel sorry about that day. That was,however,the best choice for us,I think. Don't you? As you say,we are now "best friends". I hope you'll live a happy,special and wonderful life. この意味わかる方いましたら教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• You might be where I am right about nowの意味について

フレンズ、Episode 102の台詞で “Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now.”の和訳が 「二時間そうしていたら、今の僕の気持ち分かるよ」となっていました。 なぜ“You might be where I am right about now.”が、 「今の僕の気持ち分かるよ」になるのでしょうか。 ちなみに、前後のあらすじは以下の通りです。 妻のキャロルがレズビアンだったことが発覚。 離婚して失意のどん底にいた元夫ロスだが、 追い打ちを掛けるようにキャロルから「妊娠していた」と告げられる。 妹のモニカにそのことを告白したロス。 驚き言葉を失ったモニカに対してロスが言った台詞が “You might be where I am right about now.”です。 辞書で調べると、 「be right about~=~して正解{せいかい}だ、~して良かったと思う」 となっているようです(英次郎より)が、どうしても理解できませんでした。 どなたかご存じないでしょうか?

• どうか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか?

Dejar.... The package came like urgent delivery, that is the reason that came in 6 days, i expected received next week like ordinary delivery, you must know this point when you send the package, i think that i feel a little bit cheated and i will think about take or not the package. I will speak with PayPal about that and i will make a complain. About the feedback as i feel bad for this situation it will be not good. Otherwise, if you refund At least half cost of charge i will give you the best feedback. I wait your answer.