• ベストアンサー

一橋英語 自由英作

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。 There are three reasons for insisting that the Japanese should have more rest. First, we must promote the birthrate. Anyway the trouble we have had now is the decline of the birthrate. I think that it is responsible partly for the long work time of the Japanese, for the more we work the less time we spend in family time. Therefore we have to be set free from public time. Second, generally speaking, the Japanese are too devoted themselves to their work, relatively to other developed countries. I know the case where some died of overwork, so the government should undertake regulations to lower working hours. Finally, I think of this suggestion as a worksharing. In other words, the employed are set free, while the unemployed makes up for its lack. Probably, it can be the best way to get rid of earnings differentials. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指南お願いします。

noname#91852
noname#91852
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

There are three reasons for insisting(suggesting) that the Japanese should have(take) more rest. First(Firstly), we must promote(raise) the birthrate (as it's declining sharply). (いらない文)Anyway the trouble we have had now is the decline of the birthrate. I think that it is responsible(いらない) partly for(by) the long work time (of the Japanese いらない、文頭でいってる), for(also by not spending time with family but for work) the more we work the less time we spend in family time. Therefore we have to be set free from public time(use our time with family). Second(secondly), generally speaking, the Japanese are too devoted themselves to their work, relatively(compared) to other developed countries. I know the case where some died of overwork, so the government should undertake regulations to lower working hours. Finally, I think of this suggestion as a worksharing. In other words, the employed are set free, while the unemployed makes up for its lack. Probably, it can be the best way to get rid of earnings differentials. 1)論理・説得力 > 言いたいことはわかるけど、いちいち言葉が強く、気になる。 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス > カッコして本文に書きました 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) > 無理では?英語Webとか見て、他の人がどんなふうに書いているかたくさん参考にしたらいいと思います。 時間があったので回答してみました。 一橋は受けたことありませんが、読んでみて思ったこと書きました。 途中で疲れたので、やめました。 http://dictionary.reference.com/ 上、使えるので使ってみてください。あと、友達にも教えてあげてネ

noname#91852
質問者

お礼

詳しく回答ありがとうございます。 語気などの細かい事項は考えていませんでした。 やはり単語帳レベルの知識ではここまでの深さには達しないようですね。 教えてくれたサイトを活用して、もっと頑張らないとと思います。 また機会があれば、ご指導お願いいたします。

その他の回答 (2)

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

http://ja.wikibooks.org/wiki/%E4%B8%80%E6%A9%8B%E5%A4%A7%E5%AF%BE%E7%AD%96#.E8.8B.B1.E8.AA.9E によると「そして、長文問題以上に差がつくのが自由英作文及びリスニングである。自由英作文は論理展開さえおかしくなければ内容は平凡で良い。」と書いてありますよ。 あなたの主張したいことがなになのかいまいち分かりません。 論理展開以前の問題だと思います。

noname#91852
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 私も自由英作に力を入れたいと思って、投稿した次第であります。 他の方と同様、なかなか厳しいとのご意見なようで、 もっと頑張らんないとと思いました。 また機会があったらよろしくお願いいたします。

• ferox
  • ベストアンサー率17% (42/234)
回答No.1

何だかよくわかる文章です。よくできてると思います。 ・・・だけど申し訳ない。んで?これでどうしたい??これだけ?というのが正直な感想。この程度で受かる大学だっけ??

noname#91852
質問者

お礼

なかなか刺激的なアドバイスありがとうございます。 もっともっと精進しなくては、ですね。 また機会がありましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 100語自由英作添削をお願いいたします

100語自由英作添削お願いいたします 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I agree with this opinion. For one thing,it is convenient that we don't have to use Japanese and that we come to use English. Japanese is difficult language because it has a lot of letters. For example,Hiragana has almost one hundred letters and Kanji has too many letters to count the number. so,we need to use a lot of time to memorize the letters itself. On the other hand,Alphabet has only twenty four letters. So,American can spend a lot of time brushing up their knowledge. That is to say,if English become official language in japan,Japanese people is likely to be more intelligence. To conclude,Japan should make English official language. 日本語は暗記すべき文字数が多くそれにばかり時間がかかるが 英語はその分の時間を自らの知識を磨くことに利用出来るため 英語のほうが便利 という方針です。 あえてグローバル化などにあまり触れずに書いてみました。 よろしくお願いします。 ~しなくてよくなる という表現が思いつかず、 don't have to needでごまかしてしまいました。 come toとdon't have to を複合して使う良い方法があればと思います。 よろしくお願いします!

• 一橋大学 自由英作文

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。 There are three reasons for suggesting that the establishment of a cashless society should benefit society. First, it is convenient. In such a society, we would not bother to count bills or take with us a purse full of changes. All we have to do is to pay by a credit card. Therefore we could purchase things smoothly and conveniently. Second, a cashless society is safe. In other words, there is nothing to steal. Elaborating on it, we do not have to take wit us anything embarrassing to steal. Finally, the establishment of a cashless society would possibly lead to economic equality. Unlike the currency of each country, one global currency like a world credit card could be made use of all over the world. If a global currency spreads more and more, we could be able to take a step toward the unification of the world. Consequently, the establishment of a cashless society would benefit humanity. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2007年度 (120語~150語)                                                                               条件・ 日本は九月から学校を始業するべきだ。について述べなさい。                                                                                I agree the statement that the school in Japan should start in September. I have two reasons why I think so. First, these days, the world is getting smaller and smaller and I think that it is important for us to look around the world. For example, America has introduced this system for a long time. Considering an increace of people who are American and want to study in Japan, we have to introduce this system quickly. Second, it gose without saying that September is in a fall in Japan and the temperature is a little colder than a spring, so we can concentrate on studying. Thus, I agree that the school year in Japan should start in September and I think what is important is how we make use of this system. (133語)                                                                                          文法面を中心に添削をお願いいたします。宜しくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・ 日本人はもっと長い休暇が必要である。について述べなさい。                                                                                I agree with this statement. These days, there are many problems which are concerned with work. I think that many people who work everyday seem to be very tired. I once read in the news paper that some people died because they worked too hard though their physical strength was not so strong. I think that Japanese people are tend to make efforts to achive something they have to do although it is not always the case, so if there are more free time for workers, these problems could be solved. I think that there are two merit in a long vacation. First, needless to say, they can have more time for rest. Secondly, they can develop their skills using a long vacation.Thus, I agree that Japanese need longer vacation and this will make it possible for workers to feel more happier. (143字)                                                                                                                  文法面を中心に採点して下さると嬉しいです。また文の構造面(特にbecause~thoughのところなど)もよろしくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2009年度 (120~150字)                                                                                 条件・ ユーモアのセンスは、人生の中で重要なことである。について述べなさい。                                                                         I agree to this idea. These days, there are many sad accidents such as bullying, suicide,and so on. I think that the one of reasons why these problems happen is a lack of sense of humor. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, I had a friend. He was a funny boy and always made me laugh. One day, we had a quarrel and our friendly relationship broke. We couldn't talk each other for a few days. I wanted to say to him "I'm sorry", but I couldn't. After a while, he suddenly came to me and said a funny word to me "How are you". We laught at that word each other and then we could recover our relationship. Thus, I think that a sense of humor make us happy and it will be a good thing for sad accidents. (142字)                                                                        今回は少し難しかったです。ユーモアのことについては考えたことがなかったので・・・。なので文法面はそうですが、今回は文章の組み立て方を中心に添削していただけると助かります。宜しくお願い致します。

• 120語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

昨日これの賛成意見を書いたのですが(http://okwave.jp/qa/q6882559.html)、反対意見も書いてみました。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I don't agree with this opinion. For one thing, Japanese language, which is called 'Hiragana' or 'Kanji' or 'Katakana' is one of the most important tools to understand Japanese culture. Throughout Japanese history, almost all the Japanese people have used it and almost all the books in Japan are written by it. If we stopped using it, we couldn't read these old books, which may include priceless Japanese history or policy. We don't live ourselves but we are influenced by and connect with ancestors. That is why, that we can't read old books and that we can't understand Japanese policy means that we can't really understand ourselves. To conclude, we have to keep using Japanese language to remain Japanese identity. 日本語は日本の文化を理解するための最も大事な道具のひとつである。 我々は自分たちだけでなく、過去と繋がって日本の精神を受け継いで生きている。 そのため、日本語が読めなくなることで、過去の文献が読めなくなり、日本の歴史や日本の精神を理解できなくなることは自分たち自信を正しく理解出来ないことにもつながる。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子高齢化が生じる原因と問題点、そしてあなたが考える解決策を書きなさい。 I think that what is causing an aging society with a low birthrate is that the average life expectancy has been rising, and fewer babies have been born. One of the problems of this is that Japanese economy will get to recession. This is because the working-age population in Japan is decreasing. To solve this problem, we should make more positive use of women and older people. If we create the environment in which they can work easily, I believe Japan will overcome this difficult problem. ※自分は大学受験生です。周りに添削してくれる人がいなくて困っています。どんな些細なことでもご指摘いただけたらありがたいです。 毎回ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。回答者の皆様にはご負担をおかけしてしまっていると思いますが、皆さんに添削していただくごとに合格へ一歩ならず、何歩も近づけていると感じます。これからも、ご迷惑かもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です There are two reasons for suggesting that English should be the only foreign language worth studying. First, it goes without saying that English is the most widespread language. For this reasons, more and more people are rushing to make use of English language, so there is a possibility that English will enable us to communicate all over the world. Second, whether it is good or not, it is true that America is the center of the world economics, politics, and so on. We cannot rule out that there is a possibility to lead a life without any foreign influence, but now we always have a foreign effect, especially an American effect, on our modern life. Therefore, if we persist in our mother-tongue, we would be behind the times without fail. Consequently, we cannot help but study English language. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 part.5 <Japan should open its doors to foreign workers.> 2006

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。 I am in favor of the subject saying Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. First, Japan is now running short of workforce. In Japan, the birthrate is continuing to decline steadily, while the Japanese life span is spreading longer and longer. Therefore it goes without saying that the aging of society is inevitable. For this reason, in order to keep up its competitiveness in the world Japan must be ready to accept foreign workers. Second reason is exclusionary business practices of the Japanese. Have you ever feel strange to hear foreigners speaking their own language in Japan? It is said that the Japanese are exclusionism. But now globalization is spreading into almost all the areas, sticking to our stereotypical practices would lead us to be behind the times. Therefore we should start to change our minds by the means of accepting foreign workers.(145words) 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。 *今回は150文字に逼迫してしまったのでconclusion sentenceを削除しました。 論理展開・特に採点者の印象など、大丈夫でしょうか?

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 part.1 <Capital punishment is effective.>

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。 I am in favor of capital punishment greatly for three reasons. First, in Japan a poll shows that a overwhelming majority goes along with capital punishment. Some insist that capital punishment should be abolished because we human never rule out the possibility that people innocent of any crimes would be punished. But I could conclude that in a sense we are ready to accept such a misfortune, for once we are for capital punishment. Another reasons is that only capital punishment is severe enough for murderers. If a member of my family should be killed, I will never calm down until the devil is killed in public. And then when I say that I am happy to kill the murderer, who would find fault with me? Third, capital punishment would serve as the means of the decline of the crime rate. It goes without saying that the system helps to discourage people from committing a serious crime. In conclusion, I hope that the government would keep up capital punishment for good. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。