• ベストアンサー

このような時英語でどういえばいいですか?

はじめまして。ご指導よろしくお願いいたします。 相手からメールが入っていたことにしばらく気付かないままで今日気づきました。私がおすすめの曲と、I hope to visit you after this summer. とはいっていました。 相手に返事を書きたいのですが、遅れたことも謝りたくてうまく英語にできません。教えてください。 このような事を書きたいです 「○○ごめん、あなたからのメール今日きづいたよ。しばらくアドレスを開いていなかったんんだ。曲ありがとう。早速ネットでゲットしてみるよ。そうだね、夏になったら君にあえるといいなあ。もし来ることが決まったら知らせてね。それをねがってるよ」 Sorry 〇〇, I didnt notice your ....... to find my email adress, Thanks for telling me your favorite song. I 'll seach a site to get this song. yeah, I hope to see you after summer,too let me know when you visit me;)I really hope so.. 初心者です。すみませんが教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

ごく親しい友達と想定してカジュアルに書いてみました。参考になれば。 Hi○○(←お友達の名前)、 Nice to hear from you and I am sorry I haven't written sooner! (メール嬉しかったよ。すぐに返事かけなくてゴメン) Thanks for telling me your favorite song. I'll find a good site to download it. (好きな曲教えてくれてありがとう。ダウンロードできるいいサイトさがすね。) I miss you so much and hope we get to see each other after this summer. Please let me know and I'll meet you for sure!! (夏以降にあえたらいいね。知らせてね。絶対逢いにいくからね) メールが遅れた理由は特にその後の話題につながらなければ書かなくていいと思います。

qtipatcq
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました・

その他の回答 (1)

• FurbyS_OK
  • ベストアンサー率29% (52/178)
回答No.1

参考の為に ちょっとだけ違う書き方をしてみました。 括弧内は、TPO に合わせて好きな方を選んでください。 あなたの英語で十分意味は通じるので、あなたの言葉でメッセージを伝えた方があなたらしさが出るのかもしれません。 (^^ Sorry about the delay in responding. I didn't check my email for several days (one week, etc). Thanks for telling me your favorite sone. I am going to download it off the net (or to buy on the Internet).

qtipatcq
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• 英語 翻訳

しばらくps3にオンラインしてなくて久々にしたところ、外国人フレンドから(字が潰れてて読めなくて$かSです^^;) our protest.here is your reward.first send this message to ALL of your frirends.Once you have sent this message to all of your friends-you will get $50 on your PSN.Enter this code:18PH-CIBD-RK2H (after you sendmessage to all) 僕には、分かりません><お願いします>< 急いでます><

• 英語を教えてください。

こんにちは。 英訳の宿題で自信がないので教えてください。 『あなたはいつも私を笑わせてくれます。  私はあなたといた時、あなたが私を笑わせてばかり いたから楽しいし嬉しいけどしわが出来るのが怖か った。  でもあなたが離れた今私はこう思う。  あなたの隣でいつも笑っていたい。  そしてあなたとともに年を取りたい。  私が嬉しいとき楽しいときはあなたと一緒にいてほ しい。  そして私が年を取ったときにたくさんの笑い皺を見 せて『あなたのせいだ』と笑いたい。  もちろん隣で私の皺を笑うあなたも皺だらけになっ ている』 私はYou always make me laugh.When I was with you make me lough and feel happyBut I scare get wrinkles.But I think after you leave me I want to always laugh next to you. And I want to grow older with you. I want to with you and laugh always.Then I get old I wanna say ''Look I get lots of wrinkles.It's your fault''andlaugh.Ofcourse you get a wrinkle too. どうか教えてください。

• 英語が合っているか見てほしいです(>_<)

あなた、いつも結婚っていうけど 結婚したいって言ったことがあるのは本当に私にだけ? あなたに怒らないし、別れるって言わないから嘘つかないで本当のこといって。 You say always get married, Is it really only to me that you have said "I want to marry you" in your whole life? I really don't get mad at you, I will not tell you to break up with you, so tell me the truth.

• 英語翻訳の質問です

こんにちわ よろしくお願いします! カナダの方からのメールです。 私の力では翻訳できず・・・ 英語の得意な方よろしくおねがします。 長くてすいません。。。 I'm glad you searching Owen Sound on google map. I like exploring Japan on google Earth, however the more I search the more I want to visit. Kyoto is one of the have to see stop I want to visit. I think it would be a beautiful place to visit. I also want to find some beautiful places maybe not as tourist heavy to get a more "aw this is Japan" feeling. I would like to visit Oogata sandy beach, it sounds like I would really enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy to really do near me is to go to Sauble beach with is about 20 minutes from Owen sound. If you come visit Canada it would be a pleasure to guide you around. You'll have to give me a little heads up so I can save some money if you want to visit a different province, or to let me know if theres some place you want to see, so I can make a map of how to get there =D. I do indeed know what you mean. ^_^

• 英語とドイツ語得意な方、和訳お願い致します

ドイツ語圏の方と、最近メールをやりとりし始めました。 英語もだいたいできる方ですが、ところどころドイツ語まじりになっていたりして、意味がわかりにくいです。 今回来たメールは、さっぱり意味がつかめず、困っています。 長いですが、分かるところまででも良いので、よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m Fisch, I needed to make certain this all worked well before I said something about this, but you'll fall in love with me for this advice! Do you remember all of those times when I said just how tough it's been to make do? Alright you know what?, Your internet will be your best companion after you give this baby a try for just a couple weeks. There's really no way I'd wind up where I am right now if it had not been for this. You'll be able to say thank you to me soon. I can also help you get rolling and once you've gotten the hang of this, you'll be able to start making bank too. You'll probably love me just for showing you some of it. You will notice. You're going to notice what i'm saying once you get started. I must see you getting rich without a concern on your mind. Now don't even try to let go of hope without trying out this method for a couple days! So let's get this thing going so we could proceed to hang out at the beach and smoke we3d every day. http://pf5okcxc.breakingchan2news.com/ It is really our point in time, Fisch how about we get the most from it.

• 英語のお詳しい方、お願いします。

相手からの返事がよく理解できません。 Aが必要なのは理解できるのですが他にどんな事を仰っているんでしょうか? I need A for me to connect you to him, and how sure am I that I will get the payment after me giving you all you need? How can I be sure?

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• おごるを英語で

おごるは、 I'll get this. I'll take care of this.' I'll treat you. This is on me. など色々ありますが、よく使われるもの、丁寧なもの、カジュアルなものを教えて頂けますか?