理解できたポイントとハッシュタグ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友達の去りとホームシック、忙しい仕事、一人になる時間が欲しいという理解できたポイントです。
  • 異なる場所から来ていることと、1ヵ月後に離れることで傷ついているということや、キスには意味があったことがわかりました。
  • 相手がキスの意味を正しく理解しているか気になっているようです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

詳細を訳していただけませんか?

以下の分を訳していただけませんか? 理解できたポイントは ・友達が去ってホームシック ・仕事が忙しい ・一人になる時間が欲しい ・(私の事を)好きだけど壁がある これぐらいしか理解できません(><) よろしくお願い致します。 im so happy that you wrote me how you feel, i really am, i know ive been kind of distant towards you but its becasue ive just been really really busy with work ,becasue ts summer time and the weathers all bad and ive just been in a bad mood and also the truth is the past two weeks after my friend tiff left, ive been really really home sick , just the other day i almost booked a plane ticket to go home thats how much i miss home and my friends but at the same time i realize home sickness will happen and i just have to grow up and learn to deal with it. on top of that i feel like im falling into a routine here and im ruining my time here in hong kong and i really didnt mean to not call you or hang out with you , its just that i need to be left alone when i feel shitty and i dont want other people to see me sad and stuff ,i try to be as happy as i can around my friends and to be sad around them will not work for me i hate it, i really really like you but the fact that e're both from different places and were just from two different worlds and your leaving in a month really hurts me and maybe i thought if i keep my distance from you i wont be as hurt when you leave but i thought about it and maybe we should just have as much fun as we can while your still here and remain friends forever. thats what we should really do. also when i kiss you it meant something , im not the type of guy that will just kiss a girl for the hell of it i have to have feelings for you, please write back and let me know how you feel and why you asked about that kiss question , is it becasue you dont think i meant it when i kiss you?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

君が感じていること(考え)を書いてくれてうれしいよ。本当だよ。 君に対して距離を置いていたことは自分でもわかってる。でもそれはただ仕事がとっても忙しいからなのと、この夏は天候が悪くて、僕がこのところ落ち込んでいるからなんだ。それと実は友人のティフが去ったあとの2週間すごくホームシックになってしまったこと。先日なんて帰国するための航空券を予約しそうになった、それほど家や友人たちが恋しくてたまらない。でもホームシックなんてよくあることだしもっと成長してこんなことも対処することを学ばないといけないってことも同時にわかってる。 それと第一、ここでの決まりきった日常に陥ってしまってここ香港で自分の時間を台無しにしてしまっている。君にもう電話しないとかもう会わないとかってつもりはなかったんだ。ただ僕は嫌な気分の時は一人でいたいし、人に悲しんでる自分を見られたくない。 友人たちの前ではハッピーでいようと思うし、悲しいまま彼らといるなんて上手くいかないし、嫌なんだ。 君のことは本当に好きだけど、事実僕たちは違う場所、違う世界に住んでいる。君がひと月以内で去ってしまうことはとても辛いから、もしかしたら君と距離を置いた方が君が去る時僕がそれほど辛くないかなとも思った。でも思ったんだ、君がここにいる間僕たちはできるだけ楽しんでずっと友達でいた方がいいんじゃないかって。きっとその方がいいよ。 あと君にキスするのは意味があってのことなんだ、僕は遊びで女の子にキスするような男じゃない。君に対する気持ちがあるからこそのはずなんだ。君がどう考えているのか書いてほしい。なぜ、キスについて聞いたのかも教えてほしい。君がそれを聞きたいのは僕が君にキスする時僕が本気じゃないって思うから? 一応全文訳しました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、 よろしくお願いします I'm very flattered to know that you think like that for me?️! My friends & sisters are really very kind to me! I'm just returning those kindness to them by being a good friend & co-workers also ! And Im so happy that you feel their concern it for me.?️ Actually some of them started to practice for the showtime even I'm not present! They really looking forward for my fast recovery . Once again...thank you! よろしくお願いします

• 添削お願いします

私にとって初めてできた外国人の友達の一人が引っ越すことになり、手紙を送ろうと思っているのですが、一部通じるかどうか自信のないところがあるので添削してください。よろしくお願いします。 I feel lucky to have you as my friend. Not being able to express everything I want, I've experienced so many frustrations. You made me want to speak English better and that definitely led to be one of my motivations to keep studying it. I want to thank you for that as well as being my friend. 直訳ではないですが言いたいのは以下のようなことです。 「友達になれてうれしいです。言いたいことが伝えられないもどかしい思いをして、もっと英語をうまく話したいと思うようになりました。私が勉強を続けるモチベーションのひとつです。友達でいてくれることだけでなくそのことについてもとても感謝してます。」

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 文法の訂正、お願い致します(急ぎです)

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to you. You are my special friend who I could open my mind. I didn't need to try to be good in front of you and it was really confortable for me. You always stand by me,sapport me.That's why I could try new things. You made me relive and gave me comfidece all the time. I wanted you to stay here longer. Things won't be the same without you. I respect you,thank to you,like you as my special friend. See you someday. Sincerely.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 彼がよくわかりません

いつもありがといございます。海外にいるペンパルからでんわで話したいといわれたのですが、私は電話だと英語が聞き取れなくてうまく話せないかもよ?どう思う?と聞き返したらこのような返事がきました。 i like to see your message all the time baby,i really like to know you beter,but you dont know how im thinking of you baby,i really like to know you as well,dont thik that im joking with you baby,i really need you to come my life,beliee me baby, I hope you are fine baby,Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, 彼はどのようなつもりでこの返事をかいてきたのかがわかりません。私の言っていることはつうじているのでしょうか?なんと言っているのか教えて下さい。おねがいします

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。