英語メール作成:具体的な間違いと通じない箇所を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • FaceBookで見たあなたの写真と楽しい仲間についてのメールを作成しましたが、正しい英語になっているか確認してほしいです。
  • このメールは、あなたの面倒見の良さや他人から信頼されていることを褒めています。しかし、間違いがある可能性もあるため、修正してほしいです。
  • 英語のメールを作成しましたが、正確な翻訳か確認してほしいです。また、通じない部分や間違いについても教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語のメールを作りました。間違えや通じない箇所を具体的に教えてください

I saw your pics on FaceBook. You have many nice friends. I like a person who is kind, fun, carring like you. You're trusted and loved by them. この英語はつたわりませんか? 『face book(サイト)であなたの写真を見たよ。楽しい仲間たちだね。 あなたのように優しくて楽しくて面倒見がいい人は私は好きだよ。きっとみんなあなたを信頼して、あなたはみんなから愛されてる存在だね。』 といいたいです。 ただしい訳を教えてください。そして、どこが通じないとか何が間違いかと教えていただけたら嬉しいです。お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

I saw your nice pics on FaceBook. (a)I like a person who is kind, fun, caring like you. I know you have many nice friends(b). I am sure you're trusted and loved by all of them(c). 1) I know - I am sure と貴方の意見をちょびっと(ご愛想に)入れてみました。 2) (a)を前に持って来ました。many nice friends(b)とall of them(c)が上手くつながるように。

その他の回答 (2)

• cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.3

すみません、ちゃんとした回答じゃないんですが、FurbyS_OKの回答最高です。

• FurbyS_OK
  • ベストアンサー率29% (52/178)
回答No.1

その人が 良い仲間を持っているか、彼らから愛されているのか、それはあなたの想像ですよね。 そういう風に思える、ということではないのでしょうか。 それなら I saw your pics on FB. It seems you have many nice friends. I like a person who is kind, fun, and caring like you. (caring は r は1つです) You must be trusted and loved by your friends . とするべきです。   (^^

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方に質問します。

チャットでアメリカの人から褒められたので、謙遜の意を表そうと「I am not the kind of person that you think.」と答えました。 すると、相手から「Then what kind of person are you??」と来たので、「I am never cute at all.」と答えたら、「Are you a serious person ?」と言われました。 私は思わず、変な事言ってごめんと謝ってしまいましたが……このあとなんと答えるのが望ましかったですか??

• 和訳お願いします。(英語)

(1)what kind of people do you like to meet? why? (2)who is the most interesting person you have ever met? tell me about it.

• 英語メールのことで

英語のメールで文を間違えていると思うので修正をお願いします。 こんにちは、メイ Hey Mae 私は昨日アイミと話しました。 I talked to Aimi yesterday. 私たちはしばしばあなたの事を話します。 We often talk of you. 彼女は来年プロサパイン高校に行きたいように見えます。 She seems to want to go Proserpine high school next year. 学校でクラスのみんなが寂しがってるよ。 The person of the class is lonely. 特にマイノとアイがね Especially, Maino and Ai. 私は学校が好きです。でも勉強は嫌いです。特に数学が・・・ I like school, but I don't like studying. Especially, I hate math. 私はあなたに質問があります。 I have a question. オーストラリアは長距離恋愛はありですか? Is there Australia the long ditance love? こんなことを聞くのも、私がレベッカが気になるからです。 The reason for I is that Rebecca is anxious in hearing these kind of things. こんな感じなのですがよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい!

I just saw a petite, and beautiful Japanese girl with a nice set off ass and legs. And you know not many Asians have a nice round ass. But you do.

• 英語について。日本に翻訳してください

彼がplayfulとかsexyに~とか、意味わからないことを言うので You mean masturb○○○○○○?と聞いたら kind of. Like I do mean to be perverted.と来たのですが kind of. Like I do mean to be perverted.とはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 Well you guys are nice just people like to see a face on who there talking to

• わからない個所を教えてください。

‘Oh. No. Just – places in the valley. With Lena, or the town, or the garden.’ ‘Oh.’ Another pause. ‘Anywhere in the valley, though?’ ‘Just places I know,’ I say, and at that there is a sudden sense that something heavy has shifted – just a little – in my head, moving reluctantly, trying to accommodate what I’ve just said. The questions Jamie is asking aren’t ones anyone’s ever asked me before. I haven’t asked them to myself either. They feel like they’re prodding at me, searching, trying to find me out. (前回の終わりの部分です) ‘Just places you’ve been?’ he says, his eyes bright. ‘I – I suppose.’ ‘So you’re remembering them,’ he says triumphantly. ‘You know – remembering, like when you remember what you did on Saturday. That’s all.’ He looks pleased at having pieced the puzzle back together, and I am pleased too. But then a look of vague disquiet crosses his face. ‘Only – you really looked strange. Your eyes were open, but you didn’t see me, and you didn’t hear me.’ ‘Yes I did,’ I say, surprised. ‘That’s why I came back.’ We look at the rocks, and the side of the valley beyond them, together. ‘You’re weird,’ he says eventually. I blink. But then he says, ‘I like you, though.’ And my heart skips once, and feels as if it is grinning inside me. ‘I like you too,’ I say. ‘And wouldn’t it be great if you could go anywhere, just in your head – the moon or Mars, or different planets?’ I have never thought about this either. ‘I suppose,’ I say. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は回想シーンで幼なじみのJamieと話しているところです。 ‘You know – remembering, like when you remember what you did on Saturday. That’s all.’ の That’s all.’ (それがすべてだ?)のセリフがどういうことを言っているのかがわかりません。 He looks pleased at having pieced the puzzle back together, and I am pleased too.のbackは「裏で」といった意味でしょうか?また、I am pleased tooと、主人公もそれを喜んでいるのはどうしてなのでしょうか?? ‘And wouldn’t it be great if you could go anywhere, just in your head – the moon or Mars, or different planets?’ は、訳すと、頭の中で、どこでも、例えば月や火星、その他の惑星に行くことができるとしたら、それはすごいことだよね?ですか?頭の中でそういうことを想像できることがすごい、という意味で言っているのでしょうか? 教えてください。 お願いします。

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 英語のメールを日本語へ訳して下さい。

yea ..so you know is totally from me ... i make it by looking on the real art image and the using the text like pixel and type the image in the email... i want it to sent you something nice.that it will make you smile ... よろしくお願いします。

• 同じ意味になるような英語、どれが正しいですか?

英語の問題ですが、自分になりに( )内の答えを考えてみましたが、正しいか分かりません。 出来れば覚えやすく、簡単な英語を使おうと考えました。 他の答えもあると思いますが、ずばり答えを解説付きで回答して頂けると、大変助かります。 分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。 A.I recently bumped into someone I loved in college. →The other day I ( met ) a person I loved in college. met と考えましたが、came across か met by chance の方が良いですか? B.Is this the right way to Osaka Station? →Will this road ( take you ) to Osaka Station? you ではなく、us などの方が良いですか?