• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします。(英語)

(1)what kind of people do you like to meet? why? (2)who is the most interesting person you have ever met? tell me about it.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数63
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

(1) あなたは、どのような人々、会いたいですか? また、なぜですか? (2) あなたが、これまでに会った最も面白い人は、誰ですか? 私にそれについて話してください。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2977/4020)

(1)あなたはどういった人々にあってみたいですか? その理由は? (2)いままであった中で一番興味深かった人は誰ですか? その人について話してください。 という意味です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。困っています…

(1)Do you enjoy meeting new people? why? (2)what are some good things to ask someone you just met? (3)How often do you meet new people? Where do you meet them? (4)How important are first impressions to you? why?

• 訳がわかりません。。

下記の英訳を誰か教えてください! 先ほども質問したのですがもう少し詳しく書き直します。 特に最後の「...but may intorduce you to some interesting people」 のところがよくわかりません。 こまってます。。。 Knowing more about people who wite books may not only make reading their books more interesting,but may intorduce you to some interesting people some interesting peopleのpeopleって誰のこと??

• 和訳お願いします

American waiters and waitresses are very coprteous, so I was probably more abrupt and straightforward, so a bit of a novelty, and I got good tips. It was interesting people I'd barely laid eyes on were prepared to tell me the most amazingly qrivate things - about their divorces and breast augmentations, for example. この文の和訳がわかりません。教えてください。お願いします

• 英語 和訳 

Most western people have fallen into the trap of assuming that dreams are not useful or necessary, but a few diligent researchers belive that the world of dreams is a gateway to knowledge and power. 私の和訳、 ほとんどの西洋の人々は夢は有用でなく必要でないという 思い込むことの罠に陥っている、しかし少数の勤勉な研究者は 夢の世界は知識や能力への入り口だと信じている。 have fallen into the trap of assuming の部分の和訳がうまくいきません・・・ assumignは形容詞の傲慢という意味ではありませんよね。 assumeの動名詞として思い込むことと訳しました。 trapも罠と訳したのですが、なんだか不自然です。 たとえば、interestingですが、 これは辞書で調べると形容詞として説明があります。 他動詞interestの動名詞interestingと形容詞のinteresting の違いは何でしょうか? 形容詞interesting=興味深い 動名詞interesting=興味を引くこと どちらの品詞の意味で使われているのか区別がつきません・・・ 以上、ご回答よろしくお願い致します。

• この英語は正しいか?

6つの質問に英語で答えないといけないのですが、1番から4番は、この答え方でいいのか教えてください。もし間違えているところがあれば、どこが間違えているのか教えてください。ただし、質問に合わせた答え方ではないといけません。例えばWho's the tallest person in your family?という質問にmy fatherだけ答えるのではなく、質問に合わせてMy father is the tallest person in my family.という答え方でないといけません。そして5番と6番の答え方が分からないので教えてください。7番目に付加疑問文を書きましたがこの文章は、正しいかどうか見てください。 1.What's the most beatiful place you've ever been to? 答え:Chibori Park is the most beatiful place that I've ever been to. 2.Who's the most famous person you've ever met? 答え:Shigeru Nagasima is the most famous person that you've ever met. 3.What's the best movie you've ever seen? 答え:Taitanic is the best movie that I've ever seen. 4.Which area do you think's the nicest? 答え:I think Hokkaido is the nicest. 5. What beatiful place would you really like to go to? 6.Which famous person would you really like to meet? 7.She's married, hasnt' she?

• 和訳お願い致します

この表現をされた場合、行く行くは付き合いたいといってますか?異性としてみられてますよね?友達にも使うのでしょうか どんなシチュエーションで使うか気になりまた。 I really think you are a wonderful person One of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met in my life I want to get to know you better and I want to spend more time with you

• 最上級から比較級へ

1.The most interesting woman I’ve met is my teacher. Ans.> My teacher is much interesting than people which I’ve met. 2.My history class is my hardest class. Ans.> My history class is much harder than any other classes. 3.Hiroko Nakamura is the most famous woman pianist in Japan. Ans.> Hiroko Nakamura is the pianist, who is famous than any other woman pianists in Japan. 1~3の最上級の文を比較級にしたのですが、自分の答えで合っているかどうか不安です。チェックして下さい。

• 和訳お願いしたいのですが・・・

Skypeでコンタクト要求がきたのですが・・・ 'sup, I was browsin ppl near me and i noticed your name and you seemed interesting! :P 何て言ってるのでしょうか??(汗

• 和訳をお願いします

Chance meetings are all around us. New and interesting people and great opportunities are dished up to us daily if we’re willing to sport them and seize them. Don’t be someone who sits on the sidelines and says, “I never seem to meet anyone interesting.” If that’s you, then it’s time to try a little harder. The opportunities are there; you’re just not tuning in to them. Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. という文章があるのですが 最後の Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. の文構造が取れず、訳せません 英語ができる方、よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

英語がとても苦手でどういう意味か分かりません。 Hello. I'd love to talk with you, if you certainly not against it. Not know English very well, but gradually his teaching. Very interesting to learn about Japan, about the young and modern fashion. こんにちは、私はあなたと話したい? 英語は上手だけど、徐々に教えてあげるよ。 日本はおもしろそうだ。 ところどころしか分かりません。 あってますかね? 和訳お願いします。