• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

和訳をお願いします!

Did u remember what u saying to me before when you was here at guam'.your the one tell me that il0veyou...why u asking me like that..if you d0usn't like me anym0re.okey fine.. よろしくお願いします。

noname#100133
noname#100133

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数37
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

覚えてる?あなたがグアムにいた時、私に言ったこと。 あなたは「I love you」と言ったでしょう。 なんでそんな事聞いたの?私のことが好きじゃないの? もうええわ。 すごい文面ですね。大丈夫? 仲良き事は美しきかな、ですよ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

回答ありがとうございます!!文面からいってやはり、彼は怒っている感じですかね(=_=;)??

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.3

彼が怒っているというよりも、彼は「あなたが怒っている、好きじゃないと思っている」と思っているようですよ。 英語のコミュニケーションは難しいですけど、いい関係が戻るといいですね。 詳しい事はわかりませんが、もし関係を戻したいなら I'm sorry, I think we have our wires crossed. I do like you. くらいのEメール送ってみたらどうでしょう?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

助かりました! ありがとうございます。 ほんとに海外の方とのコミュニケーションは難しいですね。彼とは友達でいたいと思っているのでこれからの接し方を考えていこうと思います。

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15261/32926)

面白いブロークンイングリッシュの例ですね 「お前グアムに前居た時、言ったこと覚えているか。アイラブユーと言ったのお前だ。。。なぜそんなこと聞く、、、お前わたしもう愛さないなら。オーケイもういい。」  「わたし」を「俺」、「お前」を「あなた」に変えてもいいでしょう。 

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございました。彼の英語はブロークンイングリッシュというのですか?たしかに、たまに辞書に載ってないような単語を使ってメールがくるので不思議に思っていたのですが...

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Repeatedly works fine, but it sounds just a little bit unnatural. "Again and again" is one way you could say it. "On repeat" is a newer way of saying it because it refers to how you can set a DVD player or an iPod etc to play a movie or a song over and over again. "Against my better judgement" feels more like you're saying you made a mistake. Someone might say "I called my ex-girlfriend last night, against my better judgement." "Way too many times" is like saying you've listened to it a ton of times, so much that it's an unreasonable amount. You could say that about something you didn't enjoy ("My brother made me watch that movie way too many times..") but it's not weird to say it about something you did enjoy. It's kind of like saying something happened so much that it's strange.

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.

• 和訳をお願いします

友達とメールのやり取りしてるのですが和訳がわからないので教えてください お願いします 「so if i like you that you will like me?」 「it is just a guess. so i think your last girl friend purpose you first. your nice & look good that i think why girls like you」

• 和訳お願いします

和訳確認お願いします。 I like you but I think friends is better If you don't want to see me, I understand 僕は君が好きです。だけど僕は友達の方が良いと思う。もし、君が僕にそれで会いたくないのであれば、僕は(その意味)を理解するよ! Ok!We are friend! I'm sorry for asking you to confirm that so many times Are you ok?and I will never do it this talk again 分かった!私達は友達ね!何回も同じような事を聞いてごめんね。 あなたはそれで大丈夫?それと私はこの話は二度としないね! I'm fine 僕は大丈夫だよ! この会話は私が彼にlike かlove か友達かを聞いた後に来た彼からの返事です。日本在住で日本に何回も来ているので社交辞令も勿論知っている人です。これは社交辞令で今後も友達で!といってるんですかね?また連絡していいんですかね? ちなみに少し前にも色々あり、私が会いたい時に彼は海外出張みたいで、お互い遠距離で会えないので、We shouldn't see each other?と聞いた時はI want to see you!But I'll be in another country at that time、So let's meet next time instead とはいってたんですが…

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m

和訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (1)she was very different from the woman I knew on the email. That turned me down. 前半はわかるのですが、“That turned me down”がわかりません。 (2)she always kept saying that… are you that way? 『彼女はいつも・常に(that以下)を言い続けていた』 で合ってますか? “are you that way?”がわかりません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• この英文を和訳して下さい

I'm leaving on a next plane i don't know when ill be back again kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you know ill never go~ -mos def

• 教えてください

I remember your saying that. と I remember that you said that. とはどう違いますか?

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。