The Power of Word Cards: Boost Your English Skills

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how word cards can enhance your English skills and improve your vocabulary.
  • Discover the benefits of using word cards to review and remember new words.
  • Find out how word cards can stimulate your brain cells and make it easier to learn new vocabulary.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

writing assignment

お願いします 単語帳カード(って言うのかな?)について先生に提出するのですが文法がどうも苦手で以下英語添削頂けると助かります Paragraph One I used vocabulary word cards to review the words in Chapters One, Two, Three and Four. When I had trouble understanding the meaning of a word, I looked unknown word up in the dictionary. Then I felt this is important or useful, I added the word in my word cards. Strategy for the enhancement of my English skill is built up the habit of using word cards everyday. Paragraph Two The word cards helped me learn and remember the vocabulary from the textbook. Using word cards over and over again, it led to able to stable my memory. When I looked the word cards, it stimulated my brain cells for memory. therefore, it easy to pick up the words. Through this method, I would like to increase my vocabulary.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

まず、貴英文等について若干のコメント: Chapter One ... Four となってますが、何に言及かわからないので of the textbook と付け加えた方がいいでしょう。 また、1-4までをいう必要あるのですか(そのテクストはその他のchapterもあるのですか?だとしたら、なぜ4まで? ないとしたらchapterに言及する必要ないのでは?) the words in Chapters ... だと、全ての単語になってしまいます(the なども含め)。ここでは意味がわからない単語ということですね? unknown word について: an unknown word か unknown words に。また、unknown とは貴殿にとっての意味でしょうから、再考必要あり。 I felt this is ... となってますが、このthis が単語を意味することにはならないでしょう。 add A to B のパターン it stimulated .... it easy to pick up ... は意味不明 全体的に一番問題点は過去形と現在形が混在している点です。内容からして現在形でしょう。 で、貴英文をなるべく活かして試案: I use (vocabulary) word cards to review important words I come across in the textbook. When I do not understand the meanings of those words, I look them up in the dictionary first, and then if I feel they are important or useful ones, I add them to my cards. The strategy I use to improve my English is to make the most of the word cards by building up the habit of using them everyday. The word cards help me learn and memorize new words from the textbook. Using the cards over and over again stabilizes my memory of those words. When I look at the cards, they automatically stimulate my brain cells, and I can immediately recall the meanings of the words on them. Through this method, I would like to increase my vocabulary further. 貴内容をベースに試案: I make the best use of word cards to improve my English vocabulary. When I come across new words in the textbook, I first look them up in the dictionary and then if i think they are important or useful ones I add them to my cards. The word cards help me learn and momorize new words. I use the cards over and over again to reinforce my memory of those words and their meanings. So, the moment I take a look at the word cards, my brain cells are activated fully, and I can immediately recall with ease what the words on them mean. As the method appears very effective for me, I will capitalize on it from now on too to enrich my vocabulary. 読み返しませんが、ご参考になれば。

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

大変参考になります!! こんなに丁寧に回答があるとは思っていなかったので驚いています 頂いた回答をよく読んで理解して自分のものにして先生に提出したいと思います。また是非よろしくお願いします!!

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いします

簡単なparagraphを書いてみたので文法などの添削をお願いします。また、内容的にも変なところがありましたら指摘をおねがいします。 Through this class, I have learned a lot of things to write a good paragraph or essay. One of the most interested thing is differences of sentences that translated by using translator and sentences that native spearkers use. In the beginning of class, I often used tranlator, because I was trying to use sentences structure from my first language- Japanese. But those sentences that I translated from my 1st language by using translator almost doen’t make sense for native spearker or include wrong words that native speakers don’t use. So, in the beginnung of the class, I was often commented by professor “I can’t undestand what this sentence says.” or “ This word is not used in this situation.” Since then, I tried to write a paragraph or essay without using translator, but it was very difficult at first. Also it took so much time to write a paragraph or essay, it were woes for me. In short, there are differences between english and translation of translator. There are differences between english and not only japanese but also another language. The most important thing is to understand the differences in addition to learning english.

• 仮定でしょうか

I’d like to get a little bit of weight-related plastic surgery, and my husband is adamantly opposed to it. Both of us work, and I would be using my own money to pay for it. I will be usingではなくI would be usingとwouldが使われているのはなぜでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• TOEFL WRITINGの添削願います

都会にある大学と田舎にある大学どちらに行きたいですか?という問題に対しての回答です 添削願います Of these two alternatives, I would like to go university in a large city for the following reasons. First, when I want to buy a book, I would go to a big book store to find the book. It is easier to find the book than small town. And if I should become sick, I would go to a big hospital. Large city has many kind of facility, it gratifies my need. On the other hand, small city has lack of facility, although you might see the breathtaking view and can forget hustle and bustle of the city, it could not content me as a student. Second, since a large city lives many people than small city, I have an opportunity to meet close friend or might meet rival. Close friend would help me when I was in trouble, good rival always stimulate me. To beat him I will study hard. Rivals existences exert a beneficial impact on me and I am sure that it can lead to take good score. Finally, even though I am student, I cannot study all through the year, need take a rest. When I have spare time, I would go to a game center to get rid of my stress, and art museum to feast of my eyes. While I have to self-control to avoid getting addicted to them, it is very good to refresh. For these reasons, I would like to go to university in a large city, it is a far better choice as a place to study. 全部添削いただかなくても気になったところだけでも構いません、是非宜しくお願いします

• 英文の意味が理解できない

In 2009, college students studied a “stack” of 20 digital vocabulary flashcards by looking at each word four times. Half of the students studied the words in one go (which allowed for a long space between each time they saw the same word) while the other half studied in four smaller stacks of five cards each. という文章を読んだのですが、生徒を半分にわけて勉強しているところはわかるのですが、 words in one go (which allowed for a long space between each time they saw the same word) と in four smaller stacks of five cards each の部分の適切な意味が理解できません。 片方は一度に全部、もう一方は5枚のカードを5回に分けたって意味なのでしょうか。

• about "JAPANESE WRITING LIBRARY"

Excuse my sending a question in English. Because, my question is the very one about how to do with my pc unable to "write" Japanese. Mine is a Mac OS 8.5 memory 68 disk vacancy 1G This evening I was trying hard to read a picture file on CD-R (file- Win2000 by Illustrator). I needed to use Stuffit Expander but the holder was locked inside the system holder. As I thought I had to delete some of the unnecessary tools, took out Quick Draw tm GX and other tools that seemed OK to me. When I turned on my pc again, it says, "Japanese Reading Librany can't be found, you need to re-install the system software." That is in Japanese and I can read Japanese but cannot write it. I put that Quick Draw again, but pc can't work for writing Japanese. And so, """ What is the name of the file or tool that is necessary for JAPANESE (especially writing) ""??? Could anyone please help me??? And please answer it in "Japanese"!.

• ベストアンサー
    • Mac
  • 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Someone’s dog had recently had puppies and my kind wife had volunteered to adopt one of them. “Hello,pretty doggie,”I said,trying to be friendly. The thing looked at me like I was a stray cat and began to growl. It was probably hungry, I thought. Slippers may be okay for starters, but this dog was waiting for its main course. What kind of dogs was it, anyway? It looked uncomfortably like a wolf. I looked around for a weapon just in case. Then I noticed the chair. “That’s funny,” I thought. Chairs usually have four legs, don’t they? I know,because I counted them twice. Now I know my wife has strange taste in furniture,but two-legged chairs are somewhat impractical aren’t they

• 英語訳してください。

one day I took a sheet of orienting in some Indian language, and tried to find the words the page looked like nothing but a jumble of strange sharps. Even when I was concentrat i ng on one short,common word,it took a long time before I could recognize that word as sight and pick it out of the others. Ofen I would go right by it without nothing it. In the same way, it takes a child some time to get sufficiently used to the sharps of letters and words to be able to see at a glance that this word is like that one, and this other word almost like it, and this other word altogether different. So we must give him plenty of time and not be surprised or upsept by what looks like slowness or thoughtless error. When a child, having lookd for a long time at two words on a page without seeing that they are the same, suddenly exclains, "Oh, I see, they are the same!" we must not think that what he has done is trivial. We must realize that the child has made a real and important discovery. 訳お願いします。

• TOEFL ライティングについて

ライティングの例題をやって見ました。このような解答だと何点ぐらいもらえますか? 字数は数えたら300語くらいでした。   人生について学ぶ方法は、家族や友人の助言を聞くことであると考える人もいれば、個人の経験をとおしてと考える人もいる。人生について学ぶためのこれら2つの方法を比較せよ。あなたはどちらが望ましいと考えるか。 Some people may prefer to believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to advice of family and friends.But pesonally,I think that it is more important to experience many things in my life.Therfore, I prefere to believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Of course,it is not difficult to argue that there are advantages in learning about life is bby listening to advice of family and friends.For example,It doesn't require any effort to achieve something.So it is very easy to do.Furthermore,it anable us to know the experience that we can never experience.One illustration od this is that man can't pregnant. But on careful consideration,I find more advantages in learning through personal experience.One specific advantage that comes readily to mind is that I can get the spirit of charenge by through self experience.For instance,speeching in fornt of large audience needs a lot of courage.If you were heard what speech is like,you couldn't speak fluently.This means that it requires a lot of expwrience.Farhermore, it is easy to adapt to anything.One example of this is that playing sports such as baseball soccor swiming is very difficult to learn unless the person practice many times by useing their body.As you know,although family and friends advised you how to throw,how to kick and how to swim,you can't do.Farhermore, it is easy to adapt to anything. Considering all of the above factors,though there are advantages to learning about life from family and friends ,I prefer to learn about life through personal experience.

• 英文和訳なるべく早くお願いします!

Something must have caused languages, even in the past and under traditional conditions, to diverge and to remain separate, in the face of all that contact. Here's how it happens. Any of us over the age of 40 has observed that languages change even over the course of just a few decades, with some words dropping out of use, new words being coined, and pronunciation shifting. For instance, whenever I revisit Germany , where I lived in 1961, young Germans notice that they have to explain to me some new German words (e.g, the new word Handi for cell phones, which didn't exist in 1961), and that I still use some old-fashioned German words that have been going out of use since 1961(e.g, jener/jene for "that/those"). But young Germans and I can still mostly understand each other well. Similarly, you American readers under the age of 40may not recognize some formerly popular English words like "ballyhoo," but incompensation you daily use the verb "to Google" and the participle "Googling" which didn't exist in my childhood.

• 簡単におおよその意味を教えてください。

In the other hand I'm sad about your decision to block me for your auctions,because as I sayed I'm an old and happy customer of yours. As you can see I'm a seller too and I want to be honest with all of my actions at ebay or in my everyday life. I could not lie to you to get back the 40$ if the razor was ok. I'm not that kind of cheep person,I have values in my life. The words you sayed to me seems more than an action of blackmail or revenge than words of a professional atitude seller.