• ベストアンサー

英文和訳教えてください。。。

英文和訳教えてください。。。 アメリカのプロファイリングに関する本の中の殺人者のインタビューです。 She was playing up the role ,the big beautiful smile and getting in the car, which was kind of tragic, but she had advertised to get blown away. この文の前の部分は『犠牲者の経歴と境遇はたいてい殺人犯の異常な欲求にとって重要視される。犠牲者は犯罪者の人生の中の誰かを象徴している場合が多い―ある事例では殺された全ての若い女性は、殺人者が大きな嫉妬を感じていた彼の妹を象徴していた。犠牲者の確信をもった動きもまたファンタジーの引き金となるのかもしれない。ある殺人犯は、ヒッチハイクを通して犯行対象を選んでおり、彼は…』の後にこの文章が続きます。 どなたか回答お願いします。。。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#85770
noname#85770
回答No.3

「彼女はその役どころを完璧に演じていたよ。満面のすばらしい笑みを浮かべて、車に乗り込んで来たんだ。それはある意味、悲劇的なできごとだったが、彼女自身がわざわざ殺されるために広告を出していたんだ。」 という感じでしょうか。広告とは、ヒッチハイカーが掲げている看板や紙のことではないでしょうか。間違っていたらすみません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.2

play up the role: 大袈裟に役割を演じる advertise : 物語る get blown away : 射殺される 彼女は、満面の笑みで車に乗るという、ある種、悲劇的な役割を大袈裟に演じていたのだが、それは、射殺されることを物語っていたのだった。 ... とか?^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#91205
noname#91205
回答No.1

彼女は 満面の笑みで車に乗るという、ある種の悲劇的な役割を強調していた。 しかし、彼女は、驚かす(or感動させる)ことを広告していたのだった。 自信がないです。 余計迷わせることにならないことを祈るばかりです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文、添削お願いします。

はじめて英語で手紙を書こうと思ったのですが、 本当に英語が苦手で困っています。 辞書と格闘したり翻訳機能を使ってみましたが自信がありません。 是非、添削をお願いします。 私は初めて☆☆☆を見た時、ショーの素晴らしさに凄く感動しました。 When ☆☆☆ was seen for the first time, I was impressed by wonderful of the show. そして私はすぐこのショーが大好きになりました。 And, I came to love this show soon. 私はいつもあなたのダンスと笑顔に元気をもらっています。 I am always getting vigor from your dance and smile. だから私はショーを見に行くのをいつも楽しみにしています。 Therefore, I am always looking forward to going to see the show. あなたのダンスはとても素敵で私は大好きです。 Your dance is very wonderful and I am loved. (お願いがあるのですが)もし良かったらあなたの名前を教えてもらえませんか? If it is good, could you teach me your name.

• 英文を和訳したもものの確認、チェックをしていただきたいです!

英文を和訳したもものの確認、チェックをしていただきたいです! 実際に自分で訳したものがあっているのか、またどの部分がどう違っているのかを教えていただけるとありがたいです!テストでも用いられる英文なので、正確な答えを知りたいのでよろしくお願いいたします。 1.The young woman's killer has not yet been found. A,若い女性の殺人犯はまだ見つかっていません。 2.Each year thousands of people are killed and injured on the roads. A,毎年、何千人もの人々が、道路で殺されたり、負傷したりしています。 3.There was a group of kids playing football in the street. A,通りでフットボールをしている子供の集団がありました。 4.What kind of person is she? A,彼女はどういう人ですか? 5.They kissed again, and then he was gone. A,彼らは再びキスをしました、その後、彼は去ってしまいました。 6.Cyclists should carry a repair kit. A,自転車乗りは修理用キットを運ぶべきです。 7.You need a sharp knife for the steak. A,あなたはステーキに鋭いナイフを必要とします。 8.Can you tie a knot in the end of this thread? A,あなたはこの糸の端に結び目を作ることが出来ますか? 以上の8つです。 とくに7番8番あたりが不安なところです、添削よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をして欲しいのですが…

After Chris died,Frank thought,"There must be manymore unhappy children who are suffering from serious illness. Can we fulfill their wishes as we did for Chris?" Thus,the Make-A-Wish Foundation was started. The Foundation has a lot of foreign branches today. Tommy and Frank now work for the Foundation. Linda is also busy speaking in many parts of the country. Since the Foundation was started ,it has fulfilled more than 110,000 wishes of children withserious illness. Among those wishes were:visiting a fun place such as Hawaii or Disneyland,appearing in a TV commercial,playing with a cute animal such as a dolphin,meeting an NBA star player,getting a tree house,and so on. Thanks to the Foundation,many sick children got back their will to live, and some of them even got over their illness. It allbegan with Chris'dream. Thought it has been a long time since Chris died,his big smile will live on forever.

• 和訳お願いします!!

Last Thursday, I , my niece and your two brothers went to walk in Plainpalais. The evening was warm and we prolonged our walk further than usual. When we thought of leaving, Ernest and William were not to be found, so we rested on a seat till they should return. Presently Ernest came to ask if we had seen his brother. They had been playing together and William ran off to hide, and had not come back. This rather alarmed us and we continued to search for him until night fell. We went home to see if he were there, and returned to the woods with lights, for we could not rest while our child was lost. About five in the morning I finally found my lovely boy, lying in the grass, livid and motionless. The mark of the murderer′s fingers was on his neck. この文章の訳があっているか不安なのでわかる方回答ヨロシクお願いします!!長くてすみません。自分で訳した結果は 先週の木曜日に、私のめいとあなたの2人の兄弟がプラインパラスに歩いて行きました。 その晩は暖かく、いつもより歩くのを遠くのほうまで延ばした。 私たちが出発しようと考えたときアーネストとウィリアムは見つからず、だから彼らが戻ってくるまで座って休んだ。 まもなくアーネストはやってきて私たちに弟(兄)を見なかったかと尋ねた。彼らは一緒に遊んでいて、ウィリアムは隠れるために逃げて戻っては来なかった。 これは私たちに強い不安を持たし、私たちは夜が明けるまで彼を探し続けた。 私たちは彼が家に帰っているか見るために家に帰った。そして、明かりをもって森に帰った。 私たちの子供がいなくなっている間に休むことはできなかった。 朝の5時ごろ私はついに、青ざめて動かずに草に横たわっている愛らしい男の子を見つけた。その子の首には殺人者の指のあとがあった。

• cordialの意味

I hit it off with a woman who I knew was moving out of the country. Our time together lasted only a few weeks. Though the time was short, we shared a really special connection and I’ve been left with memories that will stay with me forever. The last night she was in town, I met her family and we all went out for dessert together. She gave me a really sweet kiss in the car as we said good night. We didn’t spend the night together, but in the morning I was the last person she saw before she left town for good. I gave her a handwritten card that expressed how happy I was that we met and that I wanted to keep in touch and keep getting to know her. She didn’t read the letter that morning, and I felt her energy was cold. We hugged, but didn’t kiss goodbye. Since then, her communication with me has been cordial and mostly superficial. I’m a little blown away by how emotionally and physically intimate we had been for it to suddenly turn so cordial/superficial, literally overnight, without any major incident (besides her move) to provoke the change. cordialはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?辞書にある意味ではないと思うのですが。よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳があります。英文和訳は正しいですか?

Multinational time I have been told that in Germany, however, guests are expected to arrive promptly (not before or after the hour stated) at parties as well as business appointments. Five o'clock in the evening means 5:00 p.m., not 5:20 or 4:45. On the other hand, in Latin American and Arab countries, no one is expected to arrive at a party until a few hours after the stated time. 日本語訳 しかしながら、聞くところによるとドイツでは、パーティーの客は 仕事上の約束と同様に、決められた時刻に正確にパーティに到着するべきだと 思われている(早くも遅くもなく)。 午後5時は 5:00 p.mのことで、5:20 や 4:45ではない。 一方、ラテンアメリカやアラブ諸国では、 予定より数時間後にならないと、 誰もパーティには到着しないのが普通だと思われている。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! In naming the order he founded, Francis deliberately chose a word commonly used in his day to refer to the lower strata of society: Minores (or Friars Minor, Minorites), which carried pejorative connotations of dependency and legal incapacity. The impoverishment of the mendicant friar extended even to the loss of his name: Franciscans and Dominicans both used the names of their heavenly patrons and were identifiable only by the additional mention of their native towns. The friar lost himself in the anonymous crowd of the poor.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! To insure that his friars would be even more available (one is tempted to write: even more malleable), Francis would have preferred not to found an order at all. Saint Dominic had a quite different conception of hierarchical institutions, whose rigid framework he thought left a good deal of room for maneuver.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいですよろしくお願いします!! The FDJ was founded on 7 March 1946 and systematically built up under the leadership of the later SED general secretary, Erich Honecker, as a youth organization allegedly ‘above party affiliation’. Honecker, a roofer born at Wiebelskirchen in the Saarland, had survived to be liberated by the Red Army on 27 April 1945. In May he joined the ‘Ulbricht Group’ and as youth secretary of the CC of the KPD built up the ‘Antifa’ youth committees, which led to the founding of the FDJ in 1946. According to official statistics, approximately 70 per cent of young people between 14 and 25 in the GDR were members of the FDJ. The proportion of school pupils and students was particularly high. The officials of the FDJ were often at the same time members of the SED.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいですよろしくお願いします!! After many had only joined with scepticism and hesitation, action against resistant farmers was announced. At the end of the 1950s there was a campaign against anyone who refused. The continuing stream of refugees towards the ‘free’ West illustrated that the SED and their programme were not particularly popular amongst the population. Within the Party voices were at once raised against Ulbricht and his practice of going along with Soviet domination. A purge was already underway at the end of the 1940s against former SPD members and those Old Communists who had come out against the merger of the KPD and the SPD. Their opposition was particularly directed against the restructuring of the SED as a Stalinist cadre Party.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • iPadと直接接続しているプリンター(TS5100シリーズ)で、エクセルをプリントする際に「オフラインです」というエラーが出る理由は何でしょうか?
  • iPadとTS5100シリーズのプリンターをWi-Fi環境なしで接続していますが、エクセルをプリントしようとすると「オフラインです」というエラーが表示されます。この問題の原因は何ですか?
  • iPadと直接接続しているTS5100シリーズのプリンターで、エクセルをプリントしようとすると「オフラインです」というエラーが発生します。なぜエクセルはプリントされず、このエラーが出るのでしょうか?
回答を見る