• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!!

Last Thursday, I , my niece and your two brothers went to walk in Plainpalais. The evening was warm and we prolonged our walk further than usual. When we thought of leaving, Ernest and William were not to be found, so we rested on a seat till they should return. Presently Ernest came to ask if we had seen his brother. They had been playing together and William ran off to hide, and had not come back. This rather alarmed us and we continued to search for him until night fell. We went home to see if he were there, and returned to the woods with lights, for we could not rest while our child was lost. About five in the morning I finally found my lovely boy, lying in the grass, livid and motionless. The mark of the murderer′s fingers was on his neck. この文章の訳があっているか不安なのでわかる方回答ヨロシクお願いします!!長くてすみません。自分で訳した結果は 先週の木曜日に、私のめいとあなたの2人の兄弟がプラインパラスに歩いて行きました。 その晩は暖かく、いつもより歩くのを遠くのほうまで延ばした。 私たちが出発しようと考えたときアーネストとウィリアムは見つからず、だから彼らが戻ってくるまで座って休んだ。 まもなくアーネストはやってきて私たちに弟(兄)を見なかったかと尋ねた。彼らは一緒に遊んでいて、ウィリアムは隠れるために逃げて戻っては来なかった。 これは私たちに強い不安を持たし、私たちは夜が明けるまで彼を探し続けた。 私たちは彼が家に帰っているか見るために家に帰った。そして、明かりをもって森に帰った。 私たちの子供がいなくなっている間に休むことはできなかった。 朝の5時ごろ私はついに、青ざめて動かずに草に横たわっている愛らしい男の子を見つけた。その子の首には殺人者の指のあとがあった。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.2

こんにちは!  今回はほとんど手を入れる必要がないくらいでした!ところで、どうしてこんなに大量に訳すのですか? 1)Last Thursday, I , my niece and your two brothers went to walk in Plainpalais. The evening was warm and we prolonged our walk further than usual. (○貴訳)先週の木曜日に、私のめいとあなたの2人の兄弟がプラインパラスに歩いて行きました。その晩は暖かく、いつもより歩くのを遠くのほうまで延ばした。 (コメント)いいと思います。*Plainpalais の発音は、「プランパレ」ですかね?父親の住んでいるところがフランスならそうでしょうし、イギリスでしたら、重箱読みで「プレインパレー」???よく分かりません。 2)When we thought of leaving, Ernest and William were not to be found, so we rested on a seat till they should return. (○貴訳)私たちが出発しようと考えたときアーネストとウィリアムは見つからず、だから彼らが戻ってくるまで座って休んだ。 (コメント)これもいいですね!*leaving は「帰ろうと」がいいんじゃないでしょうか。 3)Presently Ernest came to ask if we had seen his brother. They had been playing together and William ran off to hide, and had not come back. (○貴訳)まもなくアーネストはやってきて私たちに弟(兄)を見なかったかと尋ねた。彼らは一緒に遊んでいて、ウィリアムは隠れるために逃げて戻っては来なかった。 (コメント)うまい訳です! 4)This rather alarmed us and we continued to search for him until night fell. (○貴訳)これは私たちに強い不安を持たし、私たちは夜が明けるまで彼を探し続けた。 (コメント)*alarm は名訳ですね。「私たちを非常に不安にした」 *until night fell は、「暗くなるまで」です。 5)We went home to see if he were there, and returned to the woods with lights, for we could not rest while our child was lost. (○貴訳)私たちは彼が家に帰っているか見るために家に帰った。そして、明かりをもって森に帰った。私たちの子供がいなくなっている間に休むことはできなかった。 (コメント)*for は接続詞の for で「というのは...だから」が定訳です。 (●代案)私たちは彼が家に帰っていないかどうか見るために家に帰った。そして、今度は明かりをもってふたたび森へ行った。というのは、私たちの子供がいなくなっているというのに休んでいることなどできなかったからだ。 6)About five in the morning I finally found my lovely boy, lying in the grass, livid and motionless. The mark of the murderer's fingers was on his neck. (○貴訳)朝の5時ごろ私はついに、青ざめて動かずに草に横たわっている愛らしい男の子を見つけた。その子の首には殺人者の指のあとがあった。 (コメント)*my lovely boy は「ウイリアム」のことですので、「私の可愛い子」と訳してはどうでしょうか。あとは正確な訳ですね!  以上、ご参考になれば幸いです!

bhuvtycfyt
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!! こんなに大量に訳す理由は定期試験のテスト範囲の訳が知りたかったからです。

その他の回答 (2)

• EFA15EL
  • ベストアンサー率37% (2659/7009)
回答No.3

冒頭の「私と」が抜けている部分はその通りで、 night fellが「夜が明けるまで」より「夜になるまで」の方が正確なのもその通り。 加えてその後の「rest」は休むというより「安心する」「一息つく」のニュアンスが含まれているかと思います。 また「my lovely boy」は愛らしいではなく「愛しい」かなと。 あとは全体のトーンを文章らしく修正すれば良いかと思います。 それにしても不気味な話ですね。

bhuvtycfyt
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!!!

• purunu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (518/1214)
回答No.1

大意はとれているようですが、気になったところ ・私のめいとあなたの2人の兄弟が→私と、私のめいとあなたの2人の兄弟が ・私たちは夜が明けるまで→夜のとばりが降りるまで

bhuvtycfyt
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m2

After the regular season was over, Roberto returned to Puerto Rico as the greatest sports hero in all of Latin America. He was not only a great player on the field, but also an even Greater person off the field. He won fame and money through baseball, but never forgot that most people in Latin America were poor. He always told his family that he had a duty to help those who had not been as lucky as he had been. During the off-season that year, Roberto volunteered to manage a baseball team of young Puerto Ricans. While he and his team were staying in Managua, Nicaragua, Roberto heard about a fourteen-year-old boy named Julio. He had lost both his legs in an accident, but had no money for artificial legs. Roberto arranged to get them for Julio. Roberto went to see him and told him that he would be able to walk again. It was usual for Roberto to give a helping hand to people like Julio.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Joe was not a good student. He tried hard, but he was not clever enough to understand everything that he was supposed to learn. In fact, whenever Joe had examinations in the past, he had become so nervous that he could not even remember the little he had learned in class. He would sit there, holding his pen tight and scratching his head while other students were busily writing their answers.  Then the time came for the final examination, and Joe spent sleepless nights trying to remember everything he had been taught that year, so that when he went into the examination hall, he was tired and unhappy.  The examination papers were handed out, and Joe looked quickly at his copy. The first question was as difficult as he had feared. He read it through several times, and then slowly began to write, but nothing seemed to come easily. Soon he began to sweat, and the drops fell on the paper.  To try to gain the teacher's sympathy, he drew rings round the drops with his pen and wrote 'MY SWEAT' under them.  The examination finished, and Joe met his friends in the entrance to the hall. They had found the examination easy, they said. "Of course they would!" Joe thought bitterly.  A few weeks later the students' examination papers were returned to them with their grades. Joe's friends had all passed, but Joe's grade was 'E', which meant that he had failed.  Then, when he looked at his paper more carefully, he saw that there were some more marks of water on it, and under them the teacher had written 'MY TEARS.' 長いですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳してください

It's really nice to know than our grandchildren are healthy and doing well, isn't it?" Mavin said to his wife. "It certainly is, and we must stay well, too. I'm a little worried since you've been working so hard these days," his wife answered with a serious face. In fact, she was somehow more worriedthat night that night that ever about Mavin,s health. Marvin was in his sixties. His hair was turning white, but he was a big and strong man who liked to walk around the lake.

• 和訳

Birthday(1915) The flying young man is Chagall himself,and the woman with a bouquet is Bella,Chagall’s fiancée. Of course,Chagall couldn’t fly in the air and his neck was not so long. These images are expressing his supreme joy. Chagall first met Bella during a trip to his hometown in 1909. It was love at first sight. Before he returned to St.Petersburg,they agreed to marry in the future. Bella was only 14 years old then. During his years in Paris,Chagall was gradually becoming famous. At last in 1914 he decided to return home for Bella. Years later,Bella told the story about the painting. I brought him some flowers for his birthday,but he had completely forgotten that it was his birthday. Suddenly he said,“Don’t move,”and he stared painting. Both our hearts were pounding. When he had finished,he said,We’ll call it “Birthday.” I’ll have finished a few more pictures of us before our wedding day. They got married about three weeks after the picture had been painted. 打ち間違いしていたらすいません。 お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Maxim didn't run to New York and give his opinion to a newspaper,but went to his laboratory and began trying to make a lamp after Edison's ideas.He had no success,however,and after a few weeks sent to Menlo Park an emissary who got in touch with Boehm.It was also said that the agent approached another of our men.The deportment of Boehm changed perceptibly and soon begame suspicious. Hw was changing his allegiance to that of Maxim.In fact,he soon departed Menlo Park and entered that electrician's employ.This as far I am aware was the only defection that ever occured at our laboratory in those early days.In a few months Boehm managed to place the Maxim laboratory incondition so that it was able to produce some incandescent lamps that had their light-giving element made of paper.While at Menlo Park Boehm had had the oppotunity of watching all the various processes by which Edison made a practical lamp,and that acquired knowledge he imparted to Maxim.With the compensation he received,he was enabled to return to Germany and study.After receiving the degree of Ph.D. from the University of Freiburg in 1886,he returned to America.

• 和訳

When we are employed in reading a great and good author,we ought to consider ourselves as searching after treasures,which,if well and regular laid up in the mind,will be of use to us on various occasions in our lives. He was old enough,twelve years and a few months,to have lost the prominent belly of childhood; and not yet old enough for adolescence to have made him awkward. You could see now that he might make a boxer,as far as width and heaviness of shoulder went,but there was a mildness about his mouth and eyes that proclaimed no devil. 2つの英文を和訳していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 和訳を願いたいです。

Delia and I were zoology students who had come to Africa to start a wildlife research project. After months of searching for the right place, we found the Central Kalahari Game Reserve in Botswana. We decided it was an ideal place, so in 1974 we set up our base camp in the reserve. Much of the Central Kalahari was still unexplored because of the heat and lack of water. There were no villages near our base camp. We had to bring our water across the plains from a small town over 150 kilometers away. In an area larger than Ireland, our tiny research team of two and a few groups of native Africans were the only humans. The Kalahari was a difficult place for us to live. And it was difficult for the wild animals, too. They sometimes lived together peacefully, but often fought fiercely to survive. After having observed their way of living, we came to understand what the laws of nature really are. On the Kalahari we were just uninvited guests. It was important for us to leave the plains and the wild animals and plants as they were. (1)Where did Mark and Delia set up their base camp? (2)Why weren’t there many people living in the Central Kalahari? (3)What did they come to understand by watching the animals’ way of life? 打ち間違いをしていたらすいません。 上記の英文を和訳して、(1)(2)(3)の問題には英語で答えてもらいたいです。 お願いします。 ・・・ついでに私の以前の名前はnogarinでした。 saysheさんなら気付いてくださると思います。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There he was on the ground,in no condition to go on, and all of a sudden he was no longer in Poland.instead,he found himself imaging himself standing on a stage on postwar Vienna giving a lecture on The Psychology of Death Camps. Audience of two hundred listened to his every word. The lecture was one that he had been working out the whole time he had been in the death camp. He spoke about how some people seem to survive the experience better than others, psychologically and emotionally. It was a brilliant lecture, all taking place in his mind's eye and ear. He was no longer half dead on the field but living in the lecture. During the lecture, Frankl told the imaginary audience about the day he was in that field being beaten and was certain he didn't have the strength to get up and keep walking.    Then, wonder of wonders, he told his imagined audience, he was able to stand up. The guard stopped beating him and get began to walk slowly. As he was imagining describing this to his audience, his body got up and began to walk. He continued to imagine this lecture all the while he was doing the work and through the cold march back to the death comp. He collapsed into his narrow bed, imagining ending this brilliantly clear speech and receiving a standing ovation.

• 和訳をお願いします!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 宜しくお願いします!