• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします

sebachanの回答

• sebachan
  • ベストアンサー率22% (4/18)
回答No.2

ROYFFさんの回答に対する補足の文章を読むと、こう考えられる: Please send us a list of orders AND a list of what you will order in the future BUT be careful: it will be inconvenient for us if you forecast an order and then don't order it. (= do not put orders in the list of what you will order in the future if you don't really believe you will order them). 上の書き方でわかるのでしょうか? 実は、客さんからの文章の英語はちょっと変わったですよね。特に、「if there it does not end up ordered」部分は、「if they do not end up being ordered」と言いたかったかな。 ごめんなさい:この回答に英語いっぱい使って、これもわかりにくいかもしれません。

shomama
質問者

お礼

FORECASTのリストに載せたらキャンセルはだめ!という意味なんですね。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We have checked that it has been to our city,but we did not recive it,please dont worry. We will ask our product to fix it,if it can not be fix,we would like to resend a new one to you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us,any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

• 和訳をお願いします

If you do not sell the razor at your asking price please contact me. My opening offer is $150.00 U.S. I would have to wait until April 1st, 2014 to complete the purchase. Since all sales are final I need to know if there are any issues with the blade. Is there any rust, corrosion or cracks? Are there any issues with the scales?

• I ordered work from them

NHKのサイトで次の文を見ました。 We have ordered some work from them, but we have not signed any contract or paid anything. There will be no legal repercussions if we cancel the work, right? Weが依頼者であり支払い予定者であると思いますが、前置詞が何故 to などではなく fromであるのか、解説して頂けるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 至急(*_*;)英語翻訳

この人なんて言ってるんですか…? Yeah there good. Well are be happy to have like an acapella or stems of your track understand ? And I would use like little snips of your vocal not it just playing the whole time it sound good :) ?

• 英語文歩

仮定法で、もし水がなかったらって、if we did not have any water, ではだめなんでしょうか? if it were not for water,はわかるのですが、。お願いします。

• ・英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

but would warn you that i have used this before and i have found that it doesn't get there any quicker . maybe a day or two sooner than normal mail i send . . but if the other takes 2 weeks or more and this only gets there around that time, its not worth the money in my opinion.

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。