• ベストアンサー

ジェ-ムス、私達はあまり時間がないのよ。

Jun77の回答

• Jun77
  • ベストアンサー率26% (28/106)
回答No.2

(1) Well James. I was understanding we could know each other and mke a good relationship by e-mail. We agreed. I supposed we e-mail more frequently. But either of them fails to make the effort the relationship will drifting apart. ねえ、ジェ-ムス。私達はお互いに知り合う為とよい関係を作る為にメ-ルで連絡をして行きましょう、って理解してたわ。意見もまとまったわね。私は貴方ともっと頻繁にメ-ルが出来ると思っていたの。2人の内どちらかが努力を止めてしまったら、関係は疎遠になってしまうわ。 Dear James. I have been trying to inform myself and make good relationship with you. But if you fails to make any effort to reply, we will not maintain this relationship. (2)I know your are busy at work though you alreday came back form Houton ? did you? But if you changed your mind just tell me so. Because I'd like to 747club membership procedures again.That means I don't have a plenty of time the rest of my life. I would happy if you could tell me your idea. 忙しいのはよくわかってるわけど、もうヒュ-ストンから帰っているのでしょ? でも、もし貴方の気が変わったなら、そう言って欲しいの。 なぜなら、私は747クラブの手続きを又したいの、私はこれからの人生の時間はそう長くないって考えているから。 貴方の考えを知らせてくれたら嬉しいけど。 I know your are busy, but I also know that you have already come back from Houston, or am I wrong? If you change your mind, tell me how. I mean, I'd like to proceed my 747 membership again, for I wonder if I had no such longer life from now on. I wish if you send me an e-mail and comment me something. 日本語の意味を正確に理解できているかどうかなのですが、こういう文は、逐語訳しても意味が通るような英文になりませんので、思いきって意訳しました。ためしに、わたしの訳をご自分で和訳してみて、趣旨に沿うようでしたら、お使い下さい。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

お返事遅くなりましてごめんなさい。No1の方と同様ステキな回答をありがとうございました。お2人の文章を参考にさせていただきました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• どうしてもわかりません・・・

訳していただきたいのですが、あまりこのような内容の経験がないのでわかりません。 外国人のメル友の投稿で、このようなメールが届きました。私の分る範囲や辞書などで調べた、この人は、ただの友達を探しているというより、お互いのプライベートにははいりこまないくらいの関係???をのぞんでいるということですか? なんといっているのでしょうか おねがいいたします。I know that it is a little to soon for asking about a date, but I was wondering if it was possible if I could meet you somewhere! I am a good guy this is currently still new to Japan, and is looking for a good person to have a relationship with. Not jumping over the curve asking you to be in a relationship with me, but I was just asking first could we exchange pictures and numbers. And later we could get to know each other better. But that is all on you! I will send you some pictures of me form my pone whenever my ship gets in range where I can get signal. I will give you my phone email, and my ship email.

• appreciate it if...のitは?

I would appreciate it if you could let me know your e-mail address.のappreciateの後のitはどのように教えたら分かりやすいでしょうか。どの分類のitとして教えたらいいでしょうか。

• 要約をお願いします☆

Is very glad to see your letter today. When I receive it, on mine The person always a smile, and in my heart warmly. After all when I read yours Letters, I start to represent that you stand nearby and speak to me about It. I do not know that occurs, but for that time that we are familiar with You, I have very much changed. As soon as possible I always hasten to To the computer to read your letter. I have a such Feeling that I became a little dependent on you. Because for days on end I think only of you, I represent your life there, is far from me. As You think, what is it? I am afraid to tell it, but it seems to me that it Love. I am afraid of this loud word, but I tell you the thoughts. After all we have agreed with you that we will tell all secrets each other. I trust you and I hope that you as trust me. Recently I began to think of how would be much Remarkably, if could meet and learn each other better. That You think of it? I think, it is difficult to speak about something only through Letters and phone. I wish to have with you live dialogue. But I do not know, What your thoughts that I have now written to you. My dear, do not worry, we will necessarily speak on msn! ok!? We will necessarily speak in msn, I promise to you! :) "Do you agree?" Is such expression is available in Russia. I do not know, how To you it to explain. You trust in destiny? It means:"nobody knows, That the destiny has prepared for us ". Understand me? Now I will finish the letter and I will wait for your early reply.

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 日本文を英文にしてみました。英文が間違っていないか添削お願いします。

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 貴女が私の手紙を大きな箱に保存をしたと聞いてすごく嬉しいです。私は、貴女からの全ての手紙をファイルに入れています。 You heard that you have a big box with my letters, so I’m very happy. I have files with your all letters. 貴女のお兄さんと奥さんは、中国に新婚旅行に行ったのですね。中国のどこに行ったのですか?貴女がご存知のように私は、中国の上海と蘇州に行ったことがあります。 Your brother and his wife went to China for the honeymoon? Where did they visited China? As you know, I visited Shanghai and Suzhou. 貴女は、ブログをやっているのですね。ブログのアドレスを教えてくれたら嬉しいです。 You have a blog? I’ll be so happy if you tell me your blog’s address. 私は、e-mailアドレスを持っています。貴女とe-mailのやりとりをしたいです。貴女のe-mailアドレスを教えてもらえませんか? Yes, I have e-mail address. I’d like to exchange e-mail. Could you please tell me about e-mail address? ええと、メッセンジャーでのやりとりは、非常に難しいです。私は、以前、友達とメッセンジャーでのやりとりをしていました。今は、とても忙しいので止めました。今は、友達とe-mailを交換しています。 Well, I am very difficult that I can use Messenger. I used to do Messenger with my friends. But we are very busy that we stopped messenger. Now we exchange e-mail.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• どう英語で書けばいいですか、自分なりにやってみました教えてください

訳を教えてください。自分なりにやってみました 私たちががしばらく話さなければ私が寂しがるとしっているくせに、君は何も連絡してこなかった。 あなたは私を不安にさせる。あなたは私にやさしくない。 you ....know.....that if we dont talk for a while, i feel sad, but you never email me . you made me........ おしえてください 翻訳機ではなく実際の英語を教えてください