• ベストアンサー

別の訳し方がありましたらご指導ください。

I don't why do I always think of you but the fact is that I always think of you. 私は、そうしませんなぜ、私があなたの、事実が私が常にあなたのことを考えるということであることを常に思います。 てな具合に変な訳になってしまいます。 分かりやすく解説いただけますか。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • purunu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (518/1214)
回答No.3

おそらく、次に{ }で記す語が抜けていると思います。 I don't {know} why do I always think of you but the fact is that I always think of you. こうだとすると、訳は次のようですね。{ }に相当する訳をやはり{ }に入れておきます。 私はなぜいつもあなたのことを思っているのか{しら}ないが、 ともかくあなたのことを常に思っているということは事実です。 まあ、愛の告白でしょうか。

hanahana_u
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 一文字抜けるとまったく分からなくなってしまうんですね。 大変助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (4)

• gadovoa
  • ベストアンサー率28% (835/2910)
回答No.5

どうしてお前のことを想っているか不思議だ、けど、実際いつもお前のことを想っているんだよ 構文1 not A but B  AではなくB 構文2 the fact is ~ 実は~である 間違っていたらごめんなさい

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • kenjamin
  • ベストアンサー率41% (52/126)
回答No.4

英語にかなり無理があります。 I don't know why I always think of you, but 後は何とか繋がります。もし、これで良ければ、私はなぜいつもあなたのことを思うのか分からないが、事実はあなたをいつも思っています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • londonboy
  • ベストアンサー率47% (22/46)
回答No.2

別訳:理由はわからないけど、いつもあなたのことを考えているんです。 もとの英文も下記のようにした方が良いと思います。 I don't know why I always think of you but ...

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • toko0503
  • ベストアンサー率36% (886/2437)
回答No.1

I don't *know* why do I always think of you but the fact is that I always think of you. のようにdon't とwhy の間にknow か何か入ってませんか? 入ってるとして 「私は、どうして私がいつも君のことを考えているのか分からないんだ、 でも、実際、いつだって君のことを考えているんだよ」 となりますが…… 文脈に合ってますか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈です

この文章はアメリカのある修道女の中絶反対運動に関する発言ですが、中程にある And why would I think that you don’t? はどういう意味に取ったらいいでしょうか? don't の後の動詞が省略されていると考えば、どんな動詞くるのでしょうか? I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is.

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

So you can see why I believe that Americans are obsessed with time. All of the Americans I know have wristwatches, but many of my Latino friends don't regularly wear one.I don't, Americans are always setting their watches, making sure the time is 'exact.' I once heard two American students arguing about what time it was.One said, 'It's 3:45.' The other said,'No,It's not! It's 3:48, you idiot!'That's how Americans think about time.It's the most important thing in their lives. People do think about time differently after all.It seems to me,thought, that the American and Latino students do everything they're supposed to do.They work and study about the same amount. But the Latinos don't feel as pressured by time as the Americans do. It's no wonder that Americans are so stressed out.

• 間接疑問文で

普通の間接疑問文(語弊があるかもしれませんが)なら、例えばこんな文章ですよね。 I don't know what this is. ですが、think を使うときはこうならずに Do you think what this is? ではなく What do you think this is? となります。 なぜ、上の文ではなく、下の文になるのか、文法的に解説をお願いします。

• 英文訳してください

I use an electronic dictionary at school. But my teacher says I should use printed dictionaries. Why do you think? I don't understand why your teacher said so. Electronic dictionaries are lighter and easier to carry. You can even hear English words. I agree with Bird. Finding words in printed dictionaries takes time. I think using printed dictionaries is a waste of time.

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• Don't you think ~?の意味

Don't you think this dish is very hot? などは、Why don't you play tennis? みたいに、 (1)「this dish is very hotをyou thinkするのかな。」と聞いているとだけ受け取るのか (2)「youはthis dish is very hotと思わない のかな?」ともうけとっていいのか?教えてください。 (2)の英訳はYou don't think this dish is very hot, do you? しかないのでしょうか? どのみち答え方は 聞かれたyouが辛かったと思えばYes,~だし そう辛くもなかったと思えばNo,~になるのはわかるのですが、質問者の意図は(1)(2)どっちでもとれるのではないでしょうか?教えてください。