• 締切済み

和訳が分かりません。

I swear to God drive two on the sue 私は誓って??? これなんですけど、訳し方がわかりません。 drive・・・on~という形で訳せば良いのか、 それとも、God drive two(神様と二人で運転する?)という形で訳せばよいのかが分かりません・・・。

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

下記の文章は、以前、貴方がお礼欄に記述されたものですね! 回答有難うございます。 そうですね。 でも、ホント言うと、この男が “シートベルトしてたから助かった”のかどうかが当方も解からないという所存です^^; 仮に、ベルトして助かったのなら、貴方様が仰る、「シートベルトなんて好きじゃなくてほんとよかったよ」というのは、いささか疑念が残りますよね^^; 逆に、ベルトしないで助かったのなら本末転倒ですし・・・。 ですが、せっかく回答いただけたので、 前後の文を記述しますのでもう一度ご回答いただけないでしょうか? 下記の文章は貴方がお礼欄に記述されたのではないのですか? Thank God I ain't too cool for the Safebelt. I swear to Got drive two on the sue I got lawyey for the case to keep my safe book safe. 「神様有難う、????????????????????????????????」 「神様に誓うって、これからは真面目に運転するから」 「免許から減点されないように弁護士も雇ったしね。」 これだけです。 ムズがしいと思いますが、お願いします。

参考URL:
http://qanda.rakuten.ne.jp/qa4421539.html
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

『 The year ended to me, I only must be back to here on the second half of January. I was in Tokyo on December 31, but we make some plans and God make others. 』 上記の文章ですけど、 “私にとって今年度末は、1月の後半にここに戻ってくるだけだね。12月31日は東京に行く予定だったけど、他の計画をいくつか立てたんだ。神がそうさせたんだよ。” このような訳で正しいですか? 『 The year ednded to me』がよくわからなかったのですが、今年度末と訳しました。 詳しい方がいましたら、教えてください。

• 私の和訳をチェックしてください

運転事故から奇跡的に助かった男が言ってた台詞なんですけど、 Thank God I ain't too cool for the Safebelt. 「神様有難う、シートベルトするのにカッコつけ過ぎなくて良かった」 それとも 「神様有難う、カッコつけ過ぎてシートベルトしないような男じゃなくて良かった

• 和訳をお願いします

As I was about to pay, it first seem to show free shipping, then it switched to 14$. Any chance you can offer free shipping on this item given my two recent orders.

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you

• 和訳希望です

I solicited your assistance in the most polite language. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to Charities I am 60 years old by age, and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago immediately after the death of my husband, Life for me in this world so we can have a place in Heaven. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. しっくりと理解できる和訳に奮闘しています。長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• この和訳で正しいでしょうか?

Hi:) Maybe I'll know exactly what you would like to know from me, if you'd share a bit about yourself too:) Take Care and god bless. 和訳: 私は、あなたが私から何を知っていたいと思うかについて、正確にわかっています。あなたがあなた自身にもついて少しTake Careと神を共有するだろうならば、祝福してください。 Take Careの意味がよく分かりません。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Whenever we hit heavy traffic on the interstate because two lanes are merging into one (because of construction, usually), he immediately puts on his signal and tries to merge, meekly puttering along until someone allows him in. Whenever I am driving and we are in the same situation, I drive ahead in the lane that's ending and then merge just as the lane ends. meekly以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• こちらの和訳お願いできますか。

なんとなくは分かるのですが何を伝えたいのかイマイチ理解出来ず…… よろしくお願いします。 Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? I think, I need to call God because He have lost His most beautiful Angel.

• 和訳をお願いします。

下の2文の和訳をお願いします。 1. As we moved through the crowd, we bumped into some people and their things. 2. As I drive to work, all I hear on the radio is music and people talking. 特に分からない部分は、 1と2のそれぞれのAsはどのような用法でどのように訳すのがよいのでしょうか? 1の their things をどう訳すのがよいのでしょうか?また、このtheirはsome peopleを指しているのでしょうか? 2の I drive to work はどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は周囲の人たちと比べて集中力がないです。
  • 私自身が集中して勉強に取り組める時間は1日あたり5~6時間で、それ以降は集中力が鈍ってしまいます。
  • 才能関係なしに「頑張れる人間なのかどうか」が私と他人の違いなのだろうかと考えています。
回答を見る