なぜ私は自信を持って車線を変更できるのに彼は素直に車線を変更するのだろうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高速道路で二つの車線が一つに統合されるたびに渋滞に巻き込まれると、彼はすぐにウィンカーを出し、車線変更を試みます。他のドライバーが入れてくれるまでおとなしくドライブします。
  • 私が運転して同じ状況に直面した場合、私は終わりが近づいてから車線変更をします。
  • なぜ私は自信を持って車線を変更できるのに彼は素直に車線を変更するのだろうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

Whenever we hit heavy traffic on the interstate because two lanes are merging into one (because of construction, usually), he immediately puts on his signal and tries to merge, meekly puttering along until someone allows him in. Whenever I am driving and we are in the same situation, I drive ahead in the lane that's ending and then merge just as the lane ends. meekly以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(車線が<工事などで>一車線に減り高速道路が混み始めると彼はすぐ信号をして)誰かが車列に入れてくれるまで、恐る恐るノロノロ運転を続けます。  私が運転していて、同じような状況の時は、私は途切れる車線に乗り込み、その車線の終わりで交通の主流に入ります。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

“I have the honour to report fresh explorations in the field of geometry. On Friday last we abandoned our former works in parallelopipeds and proceeded to truncated prisms. We are finding the road rough and very uphill.

• 和訳お願いします!

Have been in contact with Arthur Mills and we are putting together a time line. He tells me the budget estimate should be coming through on Tuesday. It depends on time, of course and thus manpower. but James Chan is hanging onto his team for Troll Catcher Legend VI and says he can't let me have anyone till August. Otherwise, we have a good team shaping up - the writers are set, two of out best designers are free right now, and Nigel Kim and his brother are on stand-by as tech support whenever we need them. We also have several free-lancers ready who we can use if James can't be budged. 長い英文ですが、どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

授業中の居眠りについてです。 ・ I did sleep in class all the time. But mondays were just hard on me. Just couldnt get started. Lol 一人暮らしについてです。 ・Here in the usa we stay with out familys till we are 18 but because how the world is more people are living with familys again. I was living alone since i was 17 but my family was havig a hard time so we got back together its a pain but i do love my bro and mom. Dont have a father never knew him and dont really want to. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• 和訳を教えてください

Q. Headphone quandary: Just about everyone in my office has their headphones on all day. It’s entry-level and production oriented, so we can safely ignore each other. I wear mine sporadically, because I find them uncomfortable and distracting. It’s entry-level and production oriented,の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For the phases, we assume that τ_s and ω_s are distributed uniformly in the range between 0 and 2π, because we have found numerically that τ_s (or ω_s) shifts from τ (or ω) only by a certain small angle if r_s is sufficiently large, and further because both τ and ω are supposed to be distributed uniformly. We can therefore replace τ and ω in Eq. (14) by τ_s and ω_s, respectively. Thus, <P(e,i)> is evaluated, instead of Eq. (14), by <P(e, i)>=∫[b_max→b_min]db(3b/2π^2)∫[0→2π]dτ_s∫[0→π]dω_s・p_col(e, i, b_s(b), τ_s, ω_s).                             ・・・・・・・・・・・(20) どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My wife dislikes driving. I drive whenever we go somewhere together or as a family. We do a fair amount of shuttling little kids around, often in time I could really use to stay up on work. We do a fair amount of shuttling little kids around, often in time I could really use to stay up on work. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

すいません力を貸して下さい! マンツーマンで英語を習おうと思い留学生の外国人の方とメールのやりとりをしています。 As for the moment I usuallygo out from our labolatory at 7 in the evening during the weekdays. This is because I am having experiments. Would it just be alright if will have the tutorial on weekends? If weekend is okay,please let me know when and where are we going to meet. Presently I am living in 地名 to discuss what are your needs in english that is studied. 今、私は大抵平日は7時にラボを出ています。 なぜなら私には研究があるのです。週末に説明をしましょうか? もし週末で良いならいつ、どこで会うか教えてください。 Presently~以降の訳しかたがよく分かりません。 to discuss what are your needs in english はあなたが英語に求めていることを話し合う、になるかなとも考えるのですが。。 that is studiedの訳しかたが難しいです。 お願いします!!

• 和訳お願いします。。。

和訳お願いします。。。 In my house, we eat in the kitchen, but we have a dining room too (when we have guests). In the kitchen, it's a round table in wood, with a table cloth. I seat between my father and my sister ^-^ We watch TV during the meals too. For midday, we watch news, and the evening we watch movies or other TV programs. Generally, we eat a salad first (cucumber, tomatoes or salad), then the main dish (fish, chicken, and some other things with vegetables, rice or pasta). Then, cheese, yogurt and fruits. Now, you know all about French meals ! :) Yes, I sleep sometimes during classes ! But not a lot, I don't want to be seen by the teachers ^-^. The day I sleep the most is tuesday, because it's the day I have lots of classes. My sister, in University, is very lucky, because she doesn't works on monday, and she has not a lot of classes. University in France is quite relaxing ^-^ By the way, what do you mean by "Do you have the subject studying besides Russian" ?