• 締切済み

これを日本語に直訳したらどういう意味になりますか???

WE HAVE YOUR CERTIFICATE HERE。A COPY WAS SENT TO US..YOU PASSED WITH A DOGWOOD。これは試験結果のことなんですがその結果が向こう側に届き私は受かった(passed)ってことですか?でもwith a dogwoodって表現はどういう意味なんですか?  辞書で調べてみたらハナミズキって出たんですがよく文の意味がつかめません。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

私たちはここに、あなたの認可証を所持しています。そのコピーは私たちの元へと送られました・・・あなたはDogwoodと共に通りましたよ。 日本でも受験に合格することを桜が咲くといいますよね。なので、with a dogwoodはハナミズキでいいと思います。、向こうのユーモアでしょう。

fumi-ka
質問者

お礼

そういう意味だったんですね。ちょっと独特な表現ですよね^^ ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Hi there! It's Emily from Instagram! We spoke about us featuring two of your designs (the deer you did with a color pencil & the cow skull). Are you able to send .png and discuss more? Thank you!  ~Emily Hey! I sent you an email! I never got your first name?

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 日本語に訳して下さい‼︎

通販サイトから送られてきたメールなんですが翻訳アプリなどで調べても意味がわからなくて凄く困っています。至急お願い致します‼︎ We're really sorry to let you know that we have had some problems processing your recent order and we will need to kindly ask you to replace the order online Please be assured that we have not charged for your order and the funds should be released back into your account within 3-5 working days.We're delighted that you chose to shop with Next and we are working really hard to ensure that your shopping experience with us is just right in the future.

• わかりやすい日本語にしてください

1.Which certain guide will go with you on tours we will know the day before your trip. 2.And you can be sure that transport and guide will be ready for your tours! 3.And please don't change your plans for the tour with us as we prepare transport, guides and our schedule for you.

• 同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

We left at eight, and we arrived there just at noon. We left at eight,() there just at noon. Because we were caught in a shower,we took shelter under a tree. ()() a shower,we took shelter under a tree. As I have never been here before, I don't know which way to go. ()()() here before, I don't know which way to go. As there was no power service,we used lamps at night ()() no power service,we used lamps at night If we consider his age, he looks young. ()()(), he looks young

• 簡単な英語訳、というか意味

A copy of your card statement with your current billing address といったらどうゆう意味ですか? CARD STATEMENTがよくわかりません。他はわかります。

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。