How to Establish Residency in L.A. - Complete Guide

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to establish residency in L.A. in just a year or less with the help of a lawyer. Get the necessary paperwork and documents ready, including your birth certificate. Find out more about the process.
  • Looking to get a spousal visa? Discover the first steps to take, including getting married at the consulate office in Japan and filling out the necessary form. Start your journey towards a spousal visa today.
  • Need assistance with establishing residency in L.A.? An experienced lawyer can guide you through the process, providing the necessary paperwork and advice. Contact them today to find out more.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

お願いします。日本訳してください!

the lawyer in L.A. will provide how to establish a residency. the paperwork and time to complete is a year or less. he said we need a copy of your birth certificate and i will send him an email and ask if we need anything else from japan. i would like to get a spousal visa and i think the first step is marrying you here in japan at the consulate office, then i have to fill out the form and submit it

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

ロサンゼルスの弁護士が居住扱いとなる方法を教えてくれるよ。その為の書類作成と時間には1年近くかかるそうな。彼が言うには出生証明書のコピーが必要であり、私がそれを彼に送り、他に日本から何か必要なものがあるかどうかあわせて尋ねることにしています。 私は配偶者ビザを取得したいし、その為の最初のステップは日本の領事館で君と結婚することだと思う。その後必要事項を記入した書類を作成して送付しないとね。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

大変助かりました。有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• アメリカネットショップで購入

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に正規代理店はありませんか?と質問したら下記のようなコメントを頂きました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれないでしょうか?お願いします。 At the moment we do not have an exclusive distributor in Japan and will not have an exclusive arrangement this year. Definitely we will have something for Japan but I don’t think this year so it is a good opportunity for you to establish yourself in Japan. In the coming months we will have requirements and conditions for International distributor so when it is ready I will send the information over to you. We just opened up a flag ship store in Spain and we will continue to open up retail stores in Europe so it will definitely help with marketing AAA Lee in Japan.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

アメリカ在住の中国人女性と英語でメールのやり取りをしているのですが、 彼女から送られてきた英文の意味が理解できないため、 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 My husband is a business man doing trading company between China and Spain. He has a job in US about jewelry saleman . We want to have medical benefits after retired in US. Do you know we need to work and pay taxes in US ,then we could have this benefits after 65.So he finished with his daily job then after dinner he need to continue to contact customer and factory worker. After September I will 46 time go by quickly. Many things just happened in yesterday, I feel interesting about we know each others , it is fate right! Maybe we can see each other in Japan in one day, haha

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

次の英文を日本語に訳していただけませんか?? 1,For me not much has been going on other then working and watching the rain and snow we have had. 2,Are there color gangs in japan or is it just a united state thing? 3,Is the weather in japan as mest up as it is over here? 4, i'll let you go because i need to get ready for work. 英語わかる方、よろしくお願いします!!

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• 日本語に翻訳してお願い

i am a foreigner living in Japan now. But I want to give my best 貢献 to Japan for the earthquake. And in order to make it come ture, I will work hard in this position.

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, 会社の名前  will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 二つ目のセンテンスだけ教えてください。

The idea that we will have robots in the future to help us in daily tasks is not wrong. The idea that we need a multipurpose humanoid platform is. As costs continue to decline and technology continue to improve, we will be able to make lots of special-purpose robots to solve real consumer problems. There is just no need to make them humanoid. PROMINENCE Ⅲ、Lessonn11 の最後の段落です。 私はこの文はwrongが省略されているのだと思ったのですが、 よくわかりません。 こういうのは本文全体を読まないとわからないと言われそうですが、 そこを何とかお願いします。

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..