アメリカネットショップで購入のポイントとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に正規代理店はありませんか?と質問したら下記のようなコメントを頂きました。
  • 現在、日本には独占的な代理店はなく、今年も独占的な取引は行われない予定です。
  • 将来的には日本向けに何か用意する予定ですが、おそらく今年はないため、日本での展開のチャンスです。国際的な代理店に対する要件と条件が出来次第、情報を送ります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

アメリカネットショップで購入

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に正規代理店はありませんか?と質問したら下記のようなコメントを頂きました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれないでしょうか?お願いします。 At the moment we do not have an exclusive distributor in Japan and will not have an exclusive arrangement this year. Definitely we will have something for Japan but I don’t think this year so it is a good opportunity for you to establish yourself in Japan. In the coming months we will have requirements and conditions for International distributor so when it is ready I will send the information over to you. We just opened up a flag ship store in Spain and we will continue to open up retail stores in Europe so it will definitely help with marketing AAA Lee in Japan.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • drum_KT
  • ベストアンサー率43% (1108/2554)
回答No.1

この話、本当なんですかね?笑 簡単に言うと、日本に代理店は現在はないし今年中に設置する計画もないけど、ちょうど来月、海外代理店を募集する予定だから、ちょうどいい機会なのであなたが日本の代理店を開設してみては? よければ資料送りますけど? …ってな内容です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。できれば日本で購入したいので、日本に代理店はありますか?と質問したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?? Please be patient as we’ll have an answer for you soon. Currently, no one has an exclusive distribution in Japan, we would like to establish a distributor in Japan soon so we will be discussing many factors and will provide you with additional information.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• アメリカのショップからメールきました翻訳願います

アメリカのネットショップで複数商品購入したんですがメールがきました。 だれか翻訳おねがいできないでしょうか。 グーグル翻訳ではちょっと意味不明な文章になってしまいます。 以下本文の途中からですがお願いします。 Your custom is important to us, so we wanted to contact you with an update on your order and hope you don`t mind the intrusion to your inbox. We have yet to ship the item(s) listed below. Whilst we hold many items in stock and dispatch those within a day of an order being placed, some of the items we offer are not held in stock and we order these on a weekly basis from the official merchandise suppliers. This is why we say that it may take up to 28 days to dispatch your item(s). In most cases, the suppliers are very reliable and hopefully your item(s) will be on the way to you very shortly. But, in some instances the official supplier may be temporarily out of stock on a product and we may have to wait longer to receive and dispatch your package. To minimise delays for our customers, we always part ship orders. So if you ordered multiple items, we`ll send each one out as soon as we have them in the warehouse. You don`t get charged for any extra shipping - we pick that tab up. So please don`t panic - you`re not going to get ripped off. If at any time you`re not happy, you can contact us for an alternative item or a full refund. Our customer services team can be reached at the contacts below. All the best and thanks again for shopping with us.

• アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしました。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしました。 その店では今回3回目の買い物です。1回目と2回目は先月の3月に買い物しました。 いずれもクレジットです。購入額は3回で計10万程度です。 今回の買い物で店から以下のようなメールが来ました。 Please note that due to security purposes we verify each and every order for our safety and the safety of our customers, especially international orders where its very difficult to verify the billing or the shipping address Your order is being held at this time pending verification of some information. still necessary If you could please respond to the following questions we can complete your order immediately. 1) Have you ordered from us in the past? 2) If so, do you remember the address to which we shipped to you in the past? 3) Are you in college? If so what is your university name? 4)what is the name of the company you work for? 4) Do you have a listed land line office phone number? 5) Do you have another email address? (Work or University email) Please reply to this email ASAP We will contact you if we still need any other information. If for any reason or you feel uncomfortable in divulging any information Pertinent to our verification inquiry , you may opt to skip to the next Question ,however it may slow down our verification process, the more information We can gather, the sooner and quicker we can release your order for immediate shipment. クレジットかつ外国から短期間に3回の買い物なので不安を抱いて上記のような (1)~(5)までの質問をしてきたという解釈でいいのでしょうか?

• 英文和訳お願いします

とあるアメリカのミュージシャンに、I am Japanese, so please come to Japan!とファンメールを 送ったら、次のように返事がありました。(わからないところだけ抜粋します) Thank you××(私の名前). We would love to go to Japan :-)Hopefully in the next year or so we will finally make it. いまいちわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 和訳したいのですが・・・

海外のサイトでサプリメントを注文したところ、返ってきたメールの中に下記のような文がありました。 翻訳サイトで調べたところ、直訳すぎてさっぱりわかりません。 このサプリは、日本でも買えるのですが、「日本でも販売業者があるので、そこの連絡先を教えることもできますよ」みたいな感じでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。 We are in the process of establishing a distributor in Japan. They will have an inventory within the next week. We will pass along their contact information to you for future orders.

• お願いします。日本訳してください!

the lawyer in L.A. will provide how to establish a residency. the paperwork and time to complete is a year or less. he said we need a copy of your birth certificate and i will send him an email and ask if we need anything else from japan. i would like to get a spousal visa and i think the first step is marrying you here in japan at the consulate office, then i have to fill out the form and submit it

• 日訳 アメリカのオンラインショップでの買い物につ

アメリカのオンラインで買い物代行会社の住所を利用して買い物をしようとして一度はできたのですが勝手にキャンセルされました。問い合わせたらこのように返ってきました。何となくはわかる所もありますが正しく知りたいのでどなたか訳していただけないでしょうか。私が借りた住所はダメのようですがjapanと書いてあるのはどういう事でしょうか。 長いですが宜しくお願いします。 We apologize for this cancellation and regret that we are unable to ship to the shipping address you have provided. We are unable to ship to addresses such as freight forwarders, hotels, or non-residential areas, as these addresses are associated with multiple people. You will not be charged for this order attempt as we do not withdraw funds until order ships out. Any charges on this order are merely pending authorizations and they may take up to one billing cycle for the funds to be released back into your account. We recommend that you contact your financial institution for more information regarding the processing time for temporary authorizations. To successfully place an order on sephora.com, we recommend shipping to a verified residential address (a house or an apartment) based in: The United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Norway, Netherlands, Germany or the Republic of Korea. To place an order and ship to one of these countries, simply go to www.sephora.com, add the items you would like to your basket and click on checkout. At the bottom of the checkout screen, you will have an option to Ship International and select your country. The billing address entered on your order must match with the information your financial institution has and must be based in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, Ukraine and Venezuela. This was a business decision and we are unable to make an exception. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!