• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それは(=先便でご依頼になったことだと思います)は出来ると思います。そのためのラインアイテム(=一部条項)が作れるかどうか検討の必要があります。       いずれご連絡さし上げます。アイラ・ウッズ社は、あなたの方で生じた倉庫の保管料については責任を持たないことをお忘れなく。この点ははっきりさせておきます。     ラインアイテムというのは、下記では「一部条項」とありますが、記載上、後ほど法律的な書類調査があっても、それを満足させるような記入項目、という意味だと思います。いわば「経理監査を満足させるような条項」>  あとでややこしい事にならないような口実、     http://eow.alc.co.jp/line+item/UTF-8/

miu20090901
質問者

お礼

詳しく翻訳していただきありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, 会社の名前  will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?

• この文を日本語にしてください。

この文を日本語にしてください。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)Nami said, ''We will play in a big contest in April.'' The news was exciting. I really wanted to be in the contest. (2)Two weeks before the contest (3)I was so sad that I said, ''I will never come to practice again!''

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 日本語に訳して下さい‼︎

通販サイトから送られてきたメールなんですが翻訳アプリなどで調べても意味がわからなくて凄く困っています。至急お願い致します‼︎ We're really sorry to let you know that we have had some problems processing your recent order and we will need to kindly ask you to replace the order online Please be assured that we have not charged for your order and the funds should be released back into your account within 3-5 working days.We're delighted that you chose to shop with Next and we are working really hard to ensure that your shopping experience with us is just right in the future.

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• お願いします日本語に直してください。

スパムの苦情を送ったら、海外から返事のメールが届きました。努力はしてみましたがお願いします。 The APNIC Secretariat will be closed for the Easter public holidays on Friday 25th March and Monday 28th March 2005 We will re-open again at EST 9am on Tuesday 29th March 2005. Some responses to email requests may take slightly longer than usual due to an accumulation over the public holiday. We apologise for any inconvenience. Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to your message to APNIC entitled 'spammail', the content of which appears below. APNIC has assigned the ticket number [APNIC #748611] to this matter, and we will respond to your query as soon as possible. In all future correspondence about this particular matter, please ensure that the following string is included in the subject of your message: [APNIC #748611] In future correspondence with APNIC about any other matter, please ensure that this ticket number (#748611) is NOT included, so that a new ticket can be generated for your query. By following these directions, your correspondence with APNIC will be correctly tracked by our ticketing system, resulting in faster and more reliable response to your queries. Thanks and best regards,

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.