• ベストアンサー

和訳で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自信がないので和訳が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい和訳を教えてください。今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 1.By now, if you have found some time to go watching pics on my blog you'd see I finally graduate!The graduation ceremony took place on the 14th of July, and as you can notice from the date, today is the 4th of august! もし私に時間ができて、ブログを更新するのであらば、貴女は、私の卒業写真を見ることができます。卒業式式典は7月14日でした。そういえば、今日は、8月4日だ。 2.As I probably told you, my brother got married in October, but what I don't think I mention is that now he and his wife are waiting for a baby! I'll be auntie. たぶん貴女に話したと思いますが、10月に結婚した兄夫婦は、赤ちゃんの誕生を待っています。私は、叔母さんになります。 3.Next week I'll go to Praha and Berlin, cause my lovely boyfriend gave me as a graduation gift a wonderful holiday! 来週、卒業祝いに彼氏とプラハとベルリンに行くのを楽しみにしています。 4.I actually need some rest, I was so busy working at my research that I have to take some time to recharge ;) I have to admit that the research job fits me well, and it seems that I fit for it! I have to tell you I was working on a article and it was accepted in a international conference! D'you believe? Part of my thesis' work will be presented in a conference! And my teacher to J of course Well, that's the main reason why he proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD. I know it's not a simple kind of job, but I like it and I think that I'll give it a chance. What do you think? 私は、研究に取り組むことでとても忙しかったが、私は研究の仕事が上手に私に適していると思います。なんと私が書いた論文が国際的な会議で受け入れられました。貴女は、信じる?私が書いた論文の一部が会議で提出されます。 5.Well, that's the main reason why he proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD. I know it's not a simple kind of job, but I like it and I think that I'll give it a chance. What do you think? Here in Italy for being accepted as a PhD student means to win the place in a competition. Of course it's not for granted that I'll be able to, but who knows? J先生のもとで勉強して博士号を取得しました。私はそれが単純な仕事ではないことを知っているが、それが好きです。そしてそれは、私にチャンスを与えるであろうと思います。貴女は、どう思う?ここイタリアで、博士号を取得した学生の競争が激しいです。貴女は、卒業するには、博士号を取得することを知っていますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.2

>>今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 >偉い!  そういう方には回答者も労を惜しみません。翻訳機のままだと、ベテラン回答者はすぐに分かります。 以下、sakura3465さんの邦訳が必ずしも間違えということではなく、僕が訳したらこうするだろうなということです。和訳は十人十色ですが、参考にされて下さい: 1.By now, if you have found some time to go watching pics on my blog you'd see I finally graduate!The graduation ceremony took place on the 14th of July, and as you can notice from the date, today is the 4th of august! >もし時間が出来て私のブログを覗いてくれたのなら分かると思いますが、ついに卒業しました!  卒業式は7/14に行なわれたのですが、早いもので今日はもう8/4ですね! 2.As I probably told you, my brother got married in October, but what I don't think I mention(-ed) is that now he and his wife are waiting for a baby! I'll be auntie. >私の兄が10月に結婚したことは多分お話ししたと思います。でもこれはまだお話ししていないと思うのですが、実は兄夫婦に赤ちゃんができました! なので私は叔母さんになります。 3.Next week I'll go to Praha and Berlin, cause my lovely boyfriend gave me as a graduation gift a wonderful holiday! >来週、卒業祝いに彼氏がプレゼントしてくれたプラハとベルリンのホリデー旅行に行ってきます。 4.I actually need some rest, I was so busy working at my research that I have to take some time to recharge ;) I have to admit that the research job fits me well, and it seems that I fit for it! >今まで研究プロジェクトの仕事が忙しかったので、少し休んでリチャージしたいです。研究の仕事は私にすごく合っているようだし、私も研究の仕事に合っているようです! I have to tell you I was working on a(n) article and it was accepted in a international conference! D'you believe?  Part of my thesis' work will be presented in a conference! >何と私が書いた論文が国際会議に採用されました!  信じられますか?  私の卒業論文の一部が会議で発表されるらしいです! 「And my teacher to J of course」⇒ この文は未完のようで、意味が分かりません。 5.Well, that's the main reason why he proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD. >それで、それが(論文の一部が国際会議に採択されたこと?)彼が私に博士過程に進むよう提案した理由です。 I know it's not a simple kind of job, but I like it and I think that I'll give it a chance. >簡単な仕事ではないと分かっていますが、私も好きだし、ちょっとチャレンジしてみようかと思います。 What do you think?  Here in Italy for being accepted as a PhD student means to win the place in a competition. Of course it's not for granted that I'll be able to, but who knows? >(私が博士課程に進むことについて)どう思いますか? ここイタリアでは、博士課程生として受け入れられるということは競争に勝ったに等しいことなのです。もちろん必ずしも私が(課程に)受け入れられると決まったワケではありません。でも、どうなるか分からないでしょ? ・途中、4と5に書かれている原文が重複していますね。なので、ちょっと箇条番号はくずれてしまいました。 ・「And my teacher to J of course」⇒ この文は未完のようで、意味が分かりませんでした。  ご質問あれば、何なりとどうぞ。

sakura3465
質問者

お礼

回答有難うございます。参考にさせていただきます。 4と5、原文が重複してしまってすみません。次回、質問する際は、気をつけたいと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• dorangoo
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)
回答No.1

できるだけ直訳っぽく書きますね。 1の最初は「今までに、あなたが時間を見つけて私のブログに載っている写真をすでに見ていたら、私がついに卒業したことに気づいたでしょう」となります。主語と時制が少し違ったようで。第2文はほぼ合ってます。 2も大丈夫です。ちなみに、「what I don't think I mention」は、「まだ言っていないと思うけど」です。 3も合ってます。彼氏が旅行をプレゼント。うらやましい。 4は大雑把にはあっていますが、お友達は悩んでいるようですね。最初は「充電する時間が必要なくらい研究に忙しい日々を送っていたから休みが必要だ」。第2文は「研究職は私にとてもあっているけど、それは私が自分を研究に合わせているのだということも認めざるをえない」。次の文章のくだりは大体あっていますが、「accept」という単語は、研究者業界では「受け入れられた」以上の意味を持ちます。彼女の書いた論文を、他の研究者たちが審査して、その結果それが優れていると結論して、国際会議での発表希望を「受理(accept)」したということです。研究者をにとってはうれしいことなので「オメデトウ」というポイントです。 5は「先生が私に、進学して(go on studying)博士号を取るように提案した」「私はそれが簡単な仕事ではないことを知っているけど、私はそれが好きだし、それをやってみようと思う」「あなたはどう思う?」「イタリアでは、博士課程の学生として受け入れられることは、競争の中で1つの地位を獲得したことを意味します」「もちろん、それ(博士号の取得)ができると決まったわけではありません(not for granted)が、だけどそんなことは(やってみないと)誰にもわからない。 字数制限ぎりぎりなので、この辺で。

sakura3465
質問者

お礼

回答有難うございます。参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・But last night I had a nightmare ... to make it worse a nightmare about you. ・You moved to ●● (which made me happy) ... but you loved chocolates to much that you keep eating chocolates and became very ...big (very heavy). ・Please you tell that you are still as pretty and cute as the you I saw a few days ago ... and that you will never be big ... ・Nooooo ... every I think of you ... I see you as you were in my dream ... I better look at some picture of you before I go to work :)

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• ebayトラブルの和訳

ebayトラブルの和訳 ebayで購入した時計が壊れてたのでその事を伝えたのですがこの文章が返ってきました。 こちらから返品して500ドル返金かこちらで直してレシート送ってくればその分を払うと 言っているのでしょうか?最後の1文 I will file the clame on my end.これはどういう意味でしょう? よろしくお願いします。 If you want you can send the clock back to me in the original box that it came in, and I will file a 500 doller clame, or you can go to where you are going to get the clock fixed and send me a picture of a recept or get an estimate and then I will file a clame for what it costs to get it fixed. I will file the clame on my end.

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

英文和訳をお願いします。 I think I have a very crazy life. But in a way it's wonderful in it's craziness. I mean I remember one minute going to the White House for a dinner, but I'm going on the train so I'm stuck in Pennsylvania Station having a hot dog. And you know a scant two hours later I'm meeting the President of China. So I think it's the ups and the downs that makes it so real. And so wonderful. I could be at a gymnast...a gymnastic meet for my daughter and the next minute I'm in, you know the hospital worrying about my father's care. I like to think I live a very full life, and a complete life, and I think that's what makes my life probably fun, difficult also, challenging,tiring, but also great. 自分の人生についての喜びを語っていると思うのですが、 何度考えても理解できません。 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m