• ベストアンサー

「わざわざ電話ありがとう」と、どうしても言いたいのです!!!!!

scul0205の回答

• scul0205
  • ベストアンサー率16% (3/18)
回答No.1

こんばんわ。 「わざわざ電話ありがとう」でしたら Thanks for your calling me all the way. とかじゃないでしょうか。 明日伝えるのであれば Thanks for your call last night. I was very glad because you called me to apologize (to me for that) all the way. くらいだと思います。 色々言い方はあると思うので参考くらいにしてください。

noname#125220
質問者

お礼

さっそくの ご回答ありがとうございます。 all the way→”わざわざ”ですか  知りませんでした。 参考にさせて頂きます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 「電話をもらう」を英語で

「友だちから電話をもらった」というのを普通は (1)I got a call from my friend. と言うと思いますが、My friend called me.を受け身にした (2)I was called by my friend. と言えるのでしょうか。 私は言えないと思いますがいかがでしょうか。

• こんにちは、英文の時制?についての質問です!よろしくお願いします。

こんにちは、英文の時制?についての質問です!よろしくお願いします。 『私は風邪を引く前に、薬を飲みました(風を引きそうな気がしたから)』という英文を作成したいのですが困っています。 というのは、実際には風邪を引いてないからです。 I took medicine before I caught a cold. だと 『風邪を引いた前に薬を飲みました』になるのでしょうか? I took medicine as not to catch a cold. だと 肝心の(私の伝えたいニュアンスとして)『前(事前)』にうまく伝わらないのではないかと悩んでいます。 I took medicine because I felt like I was comoing down with a cold. No more idea です。。。どうかよろしくお願いいたします!

• 和訳をお願いします

When I arrived at the dormitory, a professor from the university was waiting for me. I wanted to make a good impression So I bowed and said something like "blah blah blah domo blah blah domo domo domo" I took great care to say the domo very clearly. The rest was in a very small and impossible-to-understand voice. Just the sounds. Notice that I said the last domo three times. I wanted to sound very polite. In English it would sound very strange saying thank you, thank you, thank you, so many times, but in Japanese it did not sound bad at all. Anyway, I didn't know what I was saying. The professor looked at me and smiled, "Oh! You speak Japanese very well." I was very happy. Only a few hours in the country and I was already learning the rules of Japanese politeness. Later the same day I met another professor. I bowed and again the same unrecognizable sounds and the dear domes. It worked well. This professor, too, smiled and congratulated me on the perfect Japanese I could speak. The French businessman was right. A bow and a domo, and everybody is happy.

• 和訳をお願いします

3 One of the people from the dormitory broke my tennis racket. He could not speak English very well so he said something like. "Domo, racket no good." He seemed to be very sorry. But he was saying domo― thank you. I got kind of angry! You can imagine. I lend him my racket, he breaks it and comes back saying, Thank you." Very surprising! Anyway, the following day he bought me a new one. The other day I was outside the dormitory waiting for Yoshitaka to pick me up. He was quite late, in fact more than 30 minutes late. Aren't the Japanese usually on time? Perhaps my friend was different. At last he turned up. "Domo, domo. Did you wait long?" He came at me waving his right hand. "These Japanese are really fanny people," I told myself. "He is Late and comes saying, Thank you, thank you.'" I was getting very confused. In this country do you have to say thank you for everything you do? I had already been in the country for four months and I still could not speak Japanese. But I wanted to sound as polite as possible. Therefore, I began to speak very strange sounding English. Here are some examples' 'Thank you, I was late." 'Thank you, he seems to be quite crazy." 'Thank you, this rain doesn't seem to stop." 'Thank you, excuse me." 'Thank you, I thought I saw Mr. Tanaka, but it was another person." "Thank you, he doesn't seem to understand." 'Thank you, it has been a long time since we met." 'Thank you, thank you." Everybody seemed to be very pleased when talking to me. "You am getting to be very Japanese," they used to tell me while uniting. Well, I thought, the English might sound strange to me. However, it, is very close to the way people speak here. So I kept talking l.hat way for quite a while.

• 和訳をお願いします

次の文章は、ボクシング選手のコメントです。 『 I was 240 [pounds], for the last fight. Two weeks later I was already 255 [pounds] because of what it took me to be 240 [pounds], if you look at my body fat percentage, I dieted down. 』 上記の文章の、 『what it took me to be 240 [pounds]』 の訳がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください

This was all very nice because while I was a little girl among eight children, our father and mother were of simple life and never went or took us anywhere. thisは、おじが話してくれた自分の旅行の話を指しています。 「never went or took us anywhere」は「両親は決してどこかに行くことも私たちをどこかに連れて行くこともなかった」だと思うのですが、他の部分はほとんどわかりません・・・。 ぜひ日本語訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 夏休みの思い出(英文レポート)

夏休みの日記を、英文で書くような宿題&スピーチがあるのですが 見ていて、本当に会っているか不安になりました><; 日本文)私は8月15日から18日まで旅行に行ってきました。      場所は○○県の○○村というところです。     ○○から6時間以上電車に乗っていたため、疲れたけど     とてもわくわくしました。     駅についてからおみやげを買いました。     その日に泊まった、○○○というペンションはとてもきれいな所で     有意義な時間が過ごせました。     二日目以降はゴンドラやリフトなどを使って、「○○○」という山に登りました。     涼しくて、とても心地よかったです。 英文)I went on a trip from August 15 until 18.    Location is a place called ○○,○○ Prefecture.    Because it was more than six hours on a train from ○○, but I was tired    I was very excited.    I bought a souvenir from the station with.    Pension stayed that day, that○○○ is a very beautiful place    Significant time was spend.    Example, using gondolas and lifts, since the second day I went up to the mountain called        "○○○".    Cool, but it was comfortable very. 英語がわかる方、指摘などお願いします。

• 英語の作文、見直しお願いします!

どなたか英語がウマイ方、いらっしゃいませんか?? 学校の遠足みたいなもので感想文を書かなければいけないのですが・・・。 一応書いたのがこれです。間違っている文章があったり、こうしてみたらいいのではないか?というアイディアがあれば付け足してもらえませんか?? 日曜日が提出日なので早めにお願いしま~す>< ちなみにミラクルガーデンとはココです。→http://www.the-miracle-garden.com/ Yesterday, our school took us to miracle garden and zabeel park for our field trip. The first place we went was miracle garden and I was very excited before we arrived there because I heard that it is the world’s biggest natural flower garden and it was my first time to be there. When we arrived there, I saw many lovely flowers that are decorated in many shapes like, pyramid, heart and others. I took many picture with my friend and had a great time to walk around the garden. But the one thing I didn’t like was that the weather was very hot so we became very tired. I also had a respective feeling to the people who planting these beautiful flowers in this hot weather. The next place where we went was at Zabeel park. It was not my first time to be there because I used to go there when I was small. I was very happy because the zabeel park reminded me the memories of my childhood. When I was having a lunch with my friend, two cat came near to us. Both cat had a fluffy hair and they were so cute. They seemed very hungry so we decided to give come chicken from our lunch. At first, both cat seemed a bit afraid from us. But when we started to give a food, they became really friendly and we were playing with them. Suddenly, We heard the voice of the teacher telling the time and we noticed that there is only five minutes left. We got shocked that time, But we just enjoyed the rest five minutes with the thing that were in the park. When teacher told us to go back to the bus, me and my friends bought a cold juice because it was very hot. The cold juice was very tasty in the hot weather. In the bus, I saw many people who became tired. I was also the one who became tired, but our field trip was full of fun with my friends. できるだけもっと長めに書きたかったのですが…アイディアが思い浮かばなくて;; ちなみにミラクルガーデンにいるときに友達がアイスを買いました。(私は高かったので買いませんでしたけど)コレも作文に入れたかったのですがどう入れればいいかなと。

• 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れてください。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)・On returning home,he called us. ・()()()he()home,he called us. (2)・You should be careful in using this kind of knife. ・You should be careful ()()() this kind of knife. (3)・He scolded me because I was rude. ・He scolded me()()rude. 宜しく御願い致します><

• I never could see myself...

以下の文章の「I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold.」という部分がどういう構文になっているのか、どういう意味なのか分かりません。  Many years ago when I was a young man,I was taken very ill-I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold. But I suppose it was something very serious,for the doctor said that I ought to have come to him a month before, and that if it,whatever it was,had gone on for another week he would not have answered for the consequences.  以上ですが宜しくお願い致します。