英語メールに苦戦しています。助けてください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 相変わらず英語でメールを書くのに時間がかかります。英語で書くよりも日本語で書く方が簡単で早いのはよくわかっています。もちろん、電話で話をするのが一番早い。でも私は今英語で書きたいのです。私は久しぶりに頭を使っているような気がします。
  • でも、私たちはただの友達ですよね?だから私の年なんて関係ないよね? 私は40歳だけど気持ちは30歳くらいよ
  • 私は私を自由にさせてくれる男性が好きです
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

こんなことを書きたいのですが…

はじめて質問します。ひょんなことで知り合った外国の方とメールのやりとりをしていますが、メールを書くのにすごく時間がかかってしまい、書き終えた時にはクタクタになっています。何時間もかけて書いたメールをあとで読み直してみると、「なんじゃこれは~」というようなミスが見つかったりして、落ち込んでしまいます。相手の方は日本語がペラペラなので(GENKI?)というような書き方でもいいとおっしゃっていますが(笑)いくらなんでもそれは… 前置きが長くなってしまいましたが、下の英文で合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 (1)It still take a long time for me to write an e-mail in English. I understand that it is easier and faster to write an e-mail in Japanese than writing in English. Of course,it is fastest to talk to you on the phone. But now I want to write in English. I feel like I'm useing my head after a long while. 【相変わらず英語でメールを書くのに時間がかかります。英語で書くよりも日本語で書く方が簡単で早いのはよくわかっています。もちろん、電話で話をするのが一番早い。でも私は今英語で書きたいのです。私は久しぶりに頭を使っているような気がします。】 (2)But we are only frends, aren't we? So my age is indifferent to you,isn't it? AlThough I'm 40years old, I'm about 30years old in heart. 【でも、私たちはただの友達ですよね?だから私の年なんて関係ないよね? 私は40歳だけど気持ちは30歳くらいよ】 (3)I like a man who give me freedom. 【私は私を自由にさせてくれる男性が好きです】 (4)Actually,I didn't know so much about Italy until two weeks ago. But now, I could know something. 【本当を言うと、2週間前までイタリアのことはそんなに知らなかったんです。でもいま、少しだけ知ることができました。】 (5)I want to ask you many goods next time because you are so busy this time. 【あなたは今回忙しいので、次回いろいろなものをお願いしたいと思います】 何かお土産を買ってくるとおっしゃっているので、やんわりとお断りしたいのです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#64345
noname#64345
回答No.1

(1)It still takes a long time for me to write an e-mail in English. I know it's easier and faster to write an e-mail in Japanese than in English. Of course, it is the fastest to talk to you on the phone. But I now want to write in English. I feel like I'm using my head after a long time. (2)But we are only friends, aren't we? So my age is the same as you, isn't it? Although I'm 40years old, I'm about 30years old in heart. --> I feel I'm 30. (3)I like a man who gives me freedom. (4)Actually, I didn't know so much about Italy until two weeks ago. But now, I know something. (5)よくわかりません。--> Next time I would ask you some things.

localoca
質問者

お礼

おはようございます。 自分では一生懸命考えたつもりでも、やっぱりどこか間違っていますよね。 今回一番恥ずかしかったのは、who gives かな? でもこれからは間違えることは多分ないと思います。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• How do you say it in English?

I want to say "kikou ga antei shite iru" in English.So, I tried to say "The climate is in counterpoise all the year around," but I think it is not correct. PLEASE teach me!!

• Because.....

I think,female want to young and beauty for a long time. I am girl,17 years old.my height is 175cm,weight is about 60kg. I want to do it.Someday,we will be grow older.... I think female are afraid that grow older. So,they do it. But this is my opinion.Just I thought it. Do you understand? My English is little bit strange.Sorry.

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 翻訳ソフトを使いました。添削お願いします。

外国の子供に初めましての手紙を送ります。 出来るだけ英語っぽい日本語で訳して貰いましたが、不安です。 おかしな所がないかチェックしていただけないでしょうか。 それと、英語で手紙なんて初めてです。 文頭と、文末はどうすれば良いのでしょうか? Nice to meet you My name is oobankoban. I live in Tokyo in Japan. It introduces my family. My mother is 86 years old, and the acknowledgment syndromes. My husband is 61 years old. He is doing the work of the design in the company. My daughter is 21 years old, and she is senior. She works at the company when she comes the spring of next year. And, I am 57 years old, and housework is done while looking after my mother. It might be very good for me this year. I wanted to do good for you just a little. If possible, I want to support it for a long time until you grow up. You have two younger brothers. Do you look after them? And, do you help father and your mother? Have you gone to school though study is very important? Please teach your usual life in the letter.

• 彼はどんなニュアンスでこれを言っていますか?

知り合った人からのメールなんですが何と言っているのかわかりません。訳はどんなニュアンスなんでしょうか? Oh I forgot to tell you a bit more about myself, so i guess now would be a good time to do so. This may come as a surprise to you but I'm from the US. I'm 31 years old and work in investing. あ、もうちょっと自分について話すのを忘れた。そうするにいい機会だ。。。。。?よくわかりませんおしえてください 翻訳機能は使わないでおしえてください

• 英語でメールを送りたいのですが・・・

英語でメールを送りたいのですが自身がないので添削お願いします。 本当に英語が苦手なのでおかしな文かもしれないので笑いながら直して下さって結構です(笑) 覚えていてくれて嬉しいです。 I'm very happy that you to remember me. あのブレスレットも持っていてくれて嬉しい! It is also glad to have had it the bracelet. 私、先月に20歳になりました。 I became 20 years old last month. 日本では20歳になると大人として認められます。 その時に女の子達は着物を着てお祝いをします。 It is admitted as an adult when becoming 20 years old in Japan. And girls congratulate the kimono putting it on. それをあなたにも見せたかったので写真を送ります。 I want to show it you,and send it. 私は綺麗じゃないけれど着物のおかげで少しは綺麗に見える? If it puts on the kimono,do you look beautiful a little though I am not beautiful?

• 英作文(大学受験)の添削お願いします。

英語が得意ではありませんが、出来る限りのことをやりつくしたいと思っています。 初歩的ミス、スペルミスなども多いかと思います。 些細なことでもお気づきの点はご指摘お願いいたします。 設問 「日本の小学生は英語の必履修が必要か」ついて賛成か反対か I agree with this idea. Firstly, children can learn everything instantly. This reason is that children have good memory faster than adults. When I was eight years old, I went to English school. I sung a lot of songs in English. Especially, it was the nicest time for me. Now, it has been ten years since then. But I remember these songs. So, it is easy to study English. Moreover, it only can be in childhood. Secondly, there is a global age now. They have many times to talk to foreigner in English. If do not speak English, they could not understand what happen in world, because English is international language. In addition, leaning language is that they can know many cultures. So, Japanese elementary student have to learn English for their future.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英訳助けてください!!

オーストラリアのホストファミリーに手紙を書こうと思っています。 英語はまったくできないので、ぜひ修正お願いします!! Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake came in last year was so big how we couldn’t stand up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escaped radioactivity.My high school removed radioactivity but there is a little. Japanese Government is saying safety but I think it is doubtful. I wish peaceful come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a lot of holidays. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia in next year. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulation, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be army, isn’t it? I sure of you will be a powerful army. Please take care of yourself!!