• ベストアンサー

ヒラリーの失言の謝罪のトランスクリプト

joshsanの回答

• joshsan
  • ベストアンサー率39% (116/293)
回答No.4

#1の方と同意見です。 1. leaders who have give us a lot to live up to : a lot : 多くのもの to live up to : 規範とする、拠り所とする 規範となる多くのものを与えてくれた指導者達。 2. ロバート・ケネディはヒラリーと同じニューヨーク選出。エドワード・ケネディはマサチューセッツ。ここではロバートの椅子を自分が引き継いでいることを誇りに思うという意味です。

rocky05
質問者

お礼

御礼が遅くなって申し訳ありません。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

(自分の子供が親に甘えているという文脈)A parent always loves his kids, but when is it time to say "enough is enough" and let them go? I will not have Dale come and live with us in our tiny home. I will not have Dale come and live with usのところは単にI will not have Dale live with usではいけないのでしょうか?なぜhave Dale comeとする必要があるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 動詞haveについて質問があります。

★We are very much delighted and honored to have here tonight. to haveのhaveはどういう意味なのでしょうか? ★I would like to bring to the podium and have you welcome Tom. このhaveは使役動詞のhaveなのですか? 以上質問が2点あります。 この2点がわからず、非常に行き詰っております。 どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• hold it togetherの意味

I have a wife and child who have to eat and have to have a place to live and the only thing worse than work is seeing them go hungry or evicted from our home (my wife doesn’t workbecause we both want her to stay at home with our daughter). At least I have been able to hold it together for their sake so far. hold it together はイディオムでしょうか?意味は何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 以下の文で one が指すもの

Moral truth can be conceived in thought. One can have feelings about it. One can will to live it. But moral truth may have been penetrated and possessed in all these ways, and escape us still. この文の 2つの One は 人のことですか? それとも Moral truth のことですか? 宜しくお願いします。

• “Should Yahoo accept Microsoft’s 仮定法未来

And Senator Herb Kohl, Democrat of Wisconsin, who leads an important antitrust subcommittee, said he was interested in the proposed acquisition. “Should Yahoo accept Microsoft’s offer,” he said, “the subcommittee expects to hold hearings to explore the competitive and privacy implications of the deal.” 仮定法未来のようですが the subcommittee expects toのところはどのように考えればよろしいでしょうか。 会話文のためという場合ですが、会話文の場合このような形が良く出るかどうかも教えていただけるとありがたいです。

• 和訳をお願いします

ebayでの取引で相手からいただいたメッセージです。 So you wanted us to hold your item and to ship it out at a later date? この商品を後日発送してもいいですか?という文だと思うのですが、間違っていると困るので分かる方よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削お願いします。

I am anxious to go I have never been to and live in countryside because I live in town. 訪れたことのない場所に行ったり、都会に住んでいるので田舎で暮らすのは不安だ。 こんな感じの文にしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• すみません。また訳についてです。

It's not going to give us any trouble の文でIt'sは、ネコを指しています。 ですので It's→そのネコ not→否定 going→? to→? give→? us any→何か trouble→問題 でgoing to goingの意味とusを訳すのかが分かりません。辞書やノート・教科書にも連語の意味がないので助けて下さい。

• 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

英語が堪能な方、和訳お願いします。 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします!!! I really want to know what you were thinking about us. I was upfront and honest with you and I was trying to give us a shot at happiness. I put my life on hold for you. If you were playing me the whole time than whatever. I just want to know and have some closure. I think I deserve at least that.

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。