• ベストアンサー

この文の訳ができません。。。。

niyankoの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • niyanko
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.2

泣くのをやめるはstop +動詞のing形で、これは過去形でstopは短母音の発音なので最後の子音を重ねます,また,~を見たらは仮定法で表現するのではいかかですか。直接法なら、His sister stopped crying and said to me, "Don't cry any more. My brother would feel very sad if he saw you crying." 間接話法で表現するなら、His sister stopped crying and asked me not to cry any more, because he would feel very sad if he saw me crying. この状況では二人が一緒に泣いていると思いますので、ask を使って頼むという意味を,またif文のyouがmeになるところが注意点とおもいます。ご参考までに。

nonmaeno
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます!勉強になりました

関連するQ&A

• 構成&訳を教えてください!!

And not proof as in ''I know that God exists because he told me so'', but hard evidence that normal, sane people can't refute! この中の hard evidence that normal はどういう構成でどういう意味でしょうか?

• 訳と構文を教えてください

下のような文章にぶつかりました。 単純に「so that」の構文だと思ったのですが、「challenges」のあとが「reason and belief」という名詞になっているので、わからなくなってしまいました。ちなみに、古い英文の本に載っていたもので、カンマ、ピリオド、スペルも確認してあります。 訳し方と、できれば文の構造を説明していただけれるとうれしいのですが。 I became well acquainted with him, and, little by little, he told me his story, so marvelous, that its very daring challenges reason and belief.

• 付帯状況のwith。英訳の問題です。

翻訳や、ウェブで調べたのですが、答えを見つけることができなかったので手を貸してください。 「彼は、すっかり疲れ憂うつになって帰ってきた。」 という文章を英訳したいのですが、 問題集の答えは He came home very tired and sad.です。 very tired and sadがなぜ、そのままつけてよいのかがわかりません。 私の答えは、 He came home with he tired and unhappy. なのですが、これではダメなのでしょうか? わかる方がいらっしゃったら教えてください。

• 仮定法の問題。

問、次のような事実に反映した、仮定法過去完了を含む英文を作りなさい。 His new shop was successful because he worked very hard. → If he had not [ been successful, he would not have worked very hard. ] (If he had not はこの問題にすでに書かれている。) ・・・・というように書き換えたのですが、合っているでしょうか? もし間違っていれば何が間違えていたのか教えてください。お願いします。

• 基本的な to の使い方について

A very simple question. 目的語の扱いについて 1、He told me と 2、He told to me では、どのように違ってきますでしょうか? また、日本語では目的語は、その動詞の物を示す のに、~を と言い、 その動詞の相手を示すのに ~に と言うことで、 目的語の用途を明確に変えていると思うのですが、 英語の場合、この辺りをどのように区別できるのかが わかりません。 下記の例のように、「私」について日本語だと明確に を と に で区別できますが、 英語では、一見同じ位置に同じように配置されており、 どのように区別できるのか と不思議に思います。 例 He told me だと、私に言った。となると思いますが、 He reproached me だと、私を非難した。となると思います。 いかがでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1.He said to me , "I have not heard anything about this news." =He told me that he had not heard anything acout that news. 2.He said to me ,"I fell asleep during the lesson today."="He told me that he had fallen asleep during the lesson that day. 3.Arnold Schwarzenegger told a Toronto newspaper that his Catholic faith does not impact his decisions as governor of California.

• set us up

My sister came out as a lesbian this summer and I came out as bisexual this Thanksgiving to our very moderate middle-class parents. There were tears and talking and more tears, but my parents are ultimately supportive—almost too much so. My father brings up his “gay kids” in everyday conversations to complete strangers. An old high school friend who works as a barista mentioned it to me when my dad comes in for coffee. He says how proud he is of us, but he brings it up all the time! My mom has joined PFLAG and has taken to taking pictures of pretty girls and sending them to my sister and me in an effort to set us up. ここでのset us upはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• フレンズこの1文!from 1-20 2/3

レイチェルが結婚式の日に婚約を破棄した元婚約者と再びデートをしました。 RACHEL: Then we took a walk down to Bendall's, and I told him not to, but he got me a little bottle of Chanel... ROSS: That's nice... now, was that before or after you told him to stop calling, stop sending you flowers and to generally leave you alone, hmm? ロスの発言が、文法的にどういう構造でどういう意味になっているのかわかりません。 何卒ご教示願います。

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

外国の人とメールやっていて How are you? I hope you have free time. Am I not very annoying? If I am very annoying you can tell me about it. May you write me if you have free time? I'll be glad very much!! Good luck! ってメール来たのですがどういう意味でしょうか?? 後、please messange me so we can talkってどういう意味なんでしょう?? 英語まったく分からないもので… お手数掛けますが、日本語訳お願いします!!