新しい仕事に関する問題とストレス

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 新しい仕事について相談したい
  • 前の仕事のストレスで新しい仕事を探している
  • 新しい仕事に気をつけるようにアドバイスを求めている
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳がきちんとできません 教えてください

i'll be working a new job, they offered me more better package! I have to go where the grass is green! 相手からこのようにメールがきました。 コレに対して返事をかきたいのですが役を教えてください 「新しい仕事に変わるんだ?私もこのごろ新しい仕事を頼まれここで働いている。 悪くない仕事だけど、そこには意地悪な女がいるからとてもストレスを感じてるよ。 まあともかく君の新しい仕事はうまくいく行くといいなぁ^^」 you will be new job, I working here , they offered me lataly.....its not bad work but ........I got stress..

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Oh, you'll be changing your career! Speaking of job, they offered me a new assignment. (or I started a new assignment here recently.) But I get stressed because there's a mean woman. Anyway, I hope you do well at work. 見たいな感じでしょうか。

nonmaeno
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。とても参考になりました

関連するQ&A

• 訳について

最近ペンパルが出来たのですが、彼の言っていることをきちんと理解できてないので投稿させていただきました。解釈を見て欲しいのと、訳を教えていただきたいですお願いします。 ■この解釈はあっていますでしょうか I was working in Hongkong but I just got tranfered to China because we got a new office openned.I just moved to china but don't have friends here. 以前は香港で仕事をしていたけど今は新たに中国に事務所をオープンしたから中国に移った。だからここには友達がいない。 ■ここから訳を教えていただきたいです All I do now is work and go home...lol. I think is only 3 hours flight to Tokyo from where I am in china.There's a lot I will love to share with you but I'm gonna wait for your mail and see if you got the right email add.of me. Again it's cool to be your friend...hola at me soon. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 日本語訳お願いします!

It's sunday for me just now! I just woke up, I have a few friends who ride scooters, But I don't want one I think it'll be a waste of money >.< I'd rather wait till i finish university and get a car and a stable job! ;D I don't really mind my school to be honest! It's better than my old school that's for sure! I have tons of home work to do aswell, I have homework due in tomorrow and I jut remembered now so I'm working really hard! How's your weekend been?

• 訳を教えてください

外国人の人からもらったメッセージです。 訳を教えてください As for your picture, I haven't seen them yet. I'm working on the new photo. It's easier for me to send photos via mobile phone, etc., but if you give me some time I'll send another photo. Meanwhile, the only photo I've seen of you is the dark photo あなたの写真はみてないよ。わかりません・・・でももし時間をくれるならほかの写真でをおくれる。私はあなたの暗い写真はみた。

• BENIの曲で ・I'll be there for you ・Tell me why you had to go ・I just wanna hold you close という歌詞があったのですが それぞれ訳していただけませんか(>_<)? お願い します。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

If the student prepares for tomorrow’s exam, she’ll be more confident. If you aren’t able to finish the latter now, you can do it later. If I didn’t think the gym was helping me feel better, I wouldn’t be renewing my membership. 上記の英文の意味が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳を教えてください。

• どう表現すればいいのですか?訳です

訳を見てください。 1. I am going to an alumni event later today. Maybe I can meet someone who can help me find a new job. 2. I am usually late for work, because it is so far. But our schedule is flexible. This morning I got up at 5:30am, but sometimes i oversleep till 7. I take the train to work. Sometimes I take a nap on the train. 3. When you hangout out with you friends where do you go? Have you ever been to NY? I would like to go to Japan. 1私は今日後で卒業生のイベント・・・(同窓会なんですかね?)いくんだ。 たぶん新しく仕事を紹介してくれる人にあえる 2私は普段仕事が遅い。なぜならとても遠いから。でも私たちのスケジュールは・・・・(分かりません)。今朝は5じ半に起きたでも時々七時まで寝過ごす。私は電車で仕事に言います。ときどき(わかりません) 3友達と遊びに行くときはどこへいくの? NYきたことある?私は日本へ行きたい。 英語にしたいのですが、先ほどの、「遠くて大変なん朝も5時におきるんだ」 というようなことをいっているのにたいし、 「それは大変だね。私も時々朝5時におきて6時に会社へいくことがある。冬は寒いし寝坊することもあるよ。 いい仕事が見つかるといいね。」 thats (わかりません) I sometimes got up at 5:00 and 分かりません。also, sometimes oversleep. I hope you gotわかりません job.

• 品詞を教えてください。

It better not, or you'll be looking for another job. の It better not の better と not の品詞を教えてください。 それと Help move a bookcase. で helpとmoveの動詞が2個並んでいますが、どのように考えればよいのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳をお願いします。

アメリカの友達に年末会いに行けない事を伝えた際に来た文なのですが。お願いします。 don't see me being sad as being mad at you because I'm not just see it as me wanting to be with you really bad

• 意味を教えてください

Yesterday my boyfriend’s mother offered to pay for some classes in cake decorating for me so that I can further my experience in baking to get a better job. I’m unemployed looking for a bakery job right now, which is why she offered to pay, and she wants me to pay her back by doing housework for her over the weekends. As much as I would love to take this opportunity, our relationship has been strained because of the circumstances of how her son and I came to be. strainedとhow her son and I came to beの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします