• 締切済み

翻訳のお願いです。

kuz1494809の回答

回答No.2

どんな人に言われたのかわかりませんが 直訳すると あなたは私の秘密 わかりやすくすると あなたは私の大事な人(友達 恋人etc...)って感じかな? 本当にyou are my secretと言われたなら

piyopiyo_
質問者

お礼

そうですかぁ。 ありがとうございます!! お手数掛けました。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願い致します

『you are my happiness』 日本語ではどうゆう意味なのでしょうが? お忙しい中、申し訳ないのですが、力を貸してください。よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You are and always will be my favorite frontman, and singer of all time. U2!

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の意味が分かりません

where are you my dear?の意味は日本語でどういう意味なんでしょうか? お願いします!

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

日本語にするとどういうニュアンスの言葉になりますか? You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope soon I can call you my wife (kissy heart)

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

HI CONGRATULATIONS, SPECIAL GIVEAWAYS FROM ME 😍 , You are lucky today, because you were chosen as the legitimate winner to get $ 5,000.00 Follow my instructions to get a gift, Register on my website now. if you are ready to win a Reply prize with "READY". This opportunity is only valid for one hour. And I will give this opportunity to others). thank you

• 英語の翻訳

英語の得意な方日本語に翻訳していただけるとありがたいです。 “you are great at impressions.” この文章なのですが、impressionsは印象という意味は知っているのですが、文章的に「あなたは印象的です」なのか「あなたは印象的に考えることが素晴らしい」?どっちなのかわかりません。もしかしたら二つ以外なのかもしれません。二つ目の日本語の文は本当に伝わりにくいと思うのですが、頑張って言葉にしました。日本語が支離滅裂で申し訳ないのですが、ネットで翻訳してみてもよくわからなかったのでよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m

英文、 Someone you can be happy with. を日本語に訳して下さい。 よろしくお願い致します~m(_ _)m

• 英語を翻訳お願い致します

このようなメールが届いたのですが日本語訳でなんて書いてあるんですか? Hello! If I have understood your message correctly, you are asking permission to send the PDFs of our training manuals to your customers. Yes, you are allowed to share any of the PDFs and documentation that we have uploaded to our Training page: This includes all the training materials and links to exams included in the books. All the best, Daria - The BMD Training Team

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。