大至急、$5,000.00が当たるチャンス!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 今すぐ登録して$5,000.00をゲットしよう!
  • 1時間限定のチャンス!他の人にもシェアしてあげよう!
  • 当選者には$5,000.00が贈られます!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

HI CONGRATULATIONS, SPECIAL GIVEAWAYS FROM ME 😍 , You are lucky today, because you were chosen as the legitimate winner to get $ 5,000.00 Follow my instructions to get a gift, Register on my website now. if you are ready to win a Reply prize with "READY". This opportunity is only valid for one hour. And I will give this opportunity to others). thank you

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

最初の大文字の文で、先は読まなくても、ちょっと今では古いおきまりの詐欺文です。英語圏ではもうひっからなくなったので、日本に来たのでしょう。  早くご自分のコンピュータから、抜き捨てないと、先いいことは、何もありません。小学生や、暇を持て余す塀の中の囚人などが、面白がってやっています。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• asciiz
  • ベストアンサー率70% (6637/9404)
回答No.1

「おめでとう! 5,000ドルの当選者に選ばれました! 今すぐ次のサイトに登録をしましょう!! (1時間以内に登録しなければ権利は他の人に回ります)」 っていう迷惑メールや詐欺SPAMの類ですよ。 個人情報とかクレジットカード番号を抜かれるだけなので、そんなメールはさっさと捨てましょう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2020. I hope you have some amazing memories from 2019 and are ready for an exciting new year. I have been very blessed this year and take none of it for granted. Today is great day to spend with those you care about, reflect on your blessings and eat something good. Thank you. Xxx .

• 至急翻訳お願いします(´;ω;`)

We have a collab opportunity for you dear 😘 contact our main account 〇〇fast through DMs to get all the infos.

• 翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんで

翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We are giving 10 fans the chance to attend our rehearsal on September 1st in Los Angeles, CA before we head out on our US tour! If you are interested, please send your name, contact number, and social media account links (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) If you are chosen, the full details will be provided to you. Please note, transportation will not be provided.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Friends, just today and tomorrow are left to contribute to Saturn Returns' record release fundraising campaign!!! Please take a minute out of your day, watch our video, and chip in whatever you can to help us get this record out!!! Thanks!!!

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

I know Youtube links don't always share that well... so here is my full video for "Graceland" directed by DS Creative / Doltyn Snedden . I'm really proud of this video. It's raw, honest and something bold I wanted to try. Trying new things has lead me to pretty weird and amazing places... so that sentiment carries on. I'm very proud of the musical production by mastermind Howard Willing with a stellar cast of musicians. If you'd like to hear more of my music please visit my Spotify Page - https://open.spotify.com/artist/1vpTdaHsUE4PODOzNDUDgm or my Youtube page to see more videos. http://www.youtube.com/katiecoleofficial Please Subscribe to both and tell me what you fave songs are

• 翻訳をお願い致します

If you remember my last pictures, this one appear if you turn your head to right. チリに住む方とメールのやりとりをしており、数枚の夜景の写真と一緒に、この文章が書かれていました。 If you remember my last pictures  (もし私の最後の写真をあなたが思い出すなら) までは分かるのですが、 this one appear if you turn your head to right この部分をどう訳せば良いのか分かりません。 どうかよろしくお願い致します(x_x;)

• 英→日の翻訳で困っています

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurances of my highest consideration. 面談の申し入れをされてきた方からの手紙なのですが、 なんとなく「この機会に新たに~したいと思っております」という感じははわかるのですが、肝心の renew to you the assurances of my highest consideration の意味がわかりません。 皆さんお忙しいと思いますがどなたか、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 解りやすい翻訳をお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をお願いします。 Why wait? List more now. Congratulations! You've been doing a great job selling on eBay, and we've noticed. How would you like to list even more? Now you can. Here's how much you can now list every month: Amount: $5,000.00 eBay Right Arrow $7,300.00 You can always check how much you've listed so far this month in My eBay. Thanks for being a great seller, and we hope that you'll take advantage of this opportunity to increase your sales. お願いします。