• ベストアンサー

「・・って言ってたよ」を英語では?

hidepuriの回答

• hidepuri
  • ベストアンサー率27% (31/113)
回答No.1

一般人を含めて特定の人が言ったんじゃなくてみんな?が言ってる場合はThey said, They sayを使っています。僕は。Writingの授業でもこれがいいと言っていました。

fudge
質問者

お礼

hidepuriさん、ありがとうございます。^-^ 私もそう教わったような気がするのですが、話し言葉でも「they say」「they said」のように言うのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 身に付けなくても英語の先生になれるが、身に付けなければ外国人ともロクに会話もできない英語のスキル

こんにちは。学校の英語の先生といってもロクに外国人と話せない人も多いですよね。さて、タイトルの日本語を英訳してみました。どれが一番いいでしょうか? 他にもっといい表現がありましたら、教えてください。 (1) the skill of English that even if you have not got you can become an English teacher but if have not got you can't talk well with foreigners. (2)the skill of English without which you can become an English teacher and you can hardly talk with foreigners. (3)the skill of English such as you can still become an English teacher but you have enough trouble of speaking with foreigners without it. (4)the skill of English, lack of which doesn't prevent you from becoming an English teacher but allows you insufficiently to converse with foreigners.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語の訳してください。お願いします。 If you want to come then you should! Is it too expensive for you?

• 英語 英作文

英作文なんですが、書いたものがあってるかわからないので、どなたか、あってるかどうか見てください。お願いします。文法的に間違ってたり、意味がわからなかったところを指摘して、教えてください! 問題は、無人島に取り残された人にアドバイスをするというものです。持っているものは、斧、デンタルフロス、ライター、タオル、ゴミ箱です。 You should use the axe to cut down a tree. Then you can make a house. If you are hungry, you should use some dental floss as fishing line and use it to go fishing. You can use lighter to cook some foods.If it is dark,you should use lighter to light there. If you want to keep some foods,you should use a garbage bag.If you want to clean your body,you should use a towel with water.

• 英語について:英文の添削

私の英語にワックスをかけて下さい。お願いします! あなたにメールを書く時は、いつも電子辞書片手に書いてます。   When I write my mail to you, I consult my dictionary. 私の友達には英語に興味のある人が殆んどいない。 Almost none of my friends are(is) interested in English. areか、isか、??? 自然に英語を覚えられたらいいな。。。 I wish I could learn English without hassle. I wish I could speak fluently English without making effort. I wish I could get English ability without studying hard.

• Should I learn Japanese?

Should I learn Japanese? If yes , why? If no , why not? I do not watch anime I do not speak Japanese English is not my first language.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(後半) On the other hand, there are a lot of online English schools which offer low price lessons to us using Skype. Their prices are lower than even 200 yen per lesson when we choose affordable packages. In terms of opportunities of speaking, it is of great help for improvement to make use of them. If you want to learn English conversation, first I recommend you have lessons of such online schools. Then if you study by yourself simultaneously to help your conversation become better, I can assure you that your English conversation will be getting much better. 後半はなんとなくyouで通しましたが、よくわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語の質問です。

先生からのメールでこのような文が送られてきました。 私は英語を話せるようになりたい、天才になりたい。と書いたことに対する返事です。特に後半の意味がわかりません。どのような意味で発言しているのでしょうか。詳しい方がいらっしゃれば教えてください。 if you want to be a genius, then a genuis you will become...

• 英文のチェック希望

ペンパルの広告用に文章を作成しています。 相手にちゃんと伝わるか心配なので、確認をしていただけますか? -------------------------------------------------------------------- ・英語は好きだけれど、得意ではないのでメールをしながら学びたいと思っています。 I like English, but I am not good at it,      so through mail I want to learn English ! ・日本語を必要としているなら、教えてあげられることができるかもしれません。 If you need Japanese, I might be able to teach to you. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 2番目は、 「私のできる範囲でなら日本語を教えてあげられるよ!」 ということを伝えたいです・・・。 なんだか日本語もうまく話せていないような・・・ わけがわからなかったらすいません。

• 訳はあってますか?うまくできない所教えてください

I dont want to share you with anyone else. 誰にもあなたを分けたくない Japanese lesson, starting off easy, step by step: .日本語レッスンは簡単なものから少しずつ If you can correct my japanese then I will try a longer sentence using the same verb. 私のその日本語レッスンもしあなたが正確にできるなら 同じ動詞を使い長い文に挑戦するよ。 (うまく文がつなげれません) (先ほどの質問の内容です) I will give english lesson later. 後で英語のレッスンあげる (このメールをもらう前、私がメールで送った英文のチェックしてと、おくりました) お願いします