• ベストアンサー

和訳してください・・!

最近英語で知り合いとメールをしているのですが、どうしても分からない分があります・・。 so we could hang it there. という分なのですが、英語の勉強を始めたばかりで意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#59607
noname#59607
回答No.3

No.1 です。 なるほど! 追加の文章をいただいて理解しました。 新しく記載されていた方のメールアドレスにメッセージをください。そこで連絡を取り合うことができるよ! って感じです。 今回もらった方もメールアドレスがその方が主に使われているアドレスなのでしょう。 今までのところはまだよく知らない相手などに使っているのだと思いますよ。 私も似たような使い分けしています。

ts0606
質問者

お礼

何度も親切に有難うございました!! 本当に助かりました^^ hangって色々な意味があるんですね! とても勉強になりました!

その他の回答 (2)

noname#139512
noname#139512
回答No.2

したがって、私たちはそれをそこに掛けることができました。 だと思います。

ts0606
質問者

お礼

親切にご回答いただき有難うございました! 自分でも和訳できるようにこれからも一生懸命勉強します! 有難うございました!

noname#59607
noname#59607
回答No.1

hang には色々な意味合いがあります。 前後の文章を教えてください。

ts0606
質問者

補足

この前の文は、今までやり取りしているアドレスとは違うアドレスが書いてありました! その後に Please give me a message,so we could hang it there. と続いています! 宜しくお願いいたします!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

友人(!?)から来たメールなのですが、このaddress の持つ意味がわかりません。訳をお願いします。 この文の前の内容としては、「私達二人は今おなじ気持ち(惹かれあっている)けれどもっと現実的な関係になる必要があると思う。」という文がありました。 I'm sorry I'm being so blunt but I feel like it's something we need to address. I think you could be the one for me but there are things that need to be addressed. For example where do we take it from here? What I mean by that what do we have to so after emailing each other よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

The place where we and up was a new experiences for me, they have some interesting tv channels there;) looks like Tokyo has a lot to discover. I could not sleep so I went home. I hope you enjoy it too:) お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><

• 和訳お願いします

英語のやりとりなんですが、会話して成立してますか?また、このやりとりで私は社交辞令ではなく、また会いたいと思っているんですが、相手の返事は社交辞令になってないでしょうか?英語を勉強中で調べて返事してるんですが、相手に失礼な事をいってないか不安で…わかる方いらっしゃいましたら、回答お願いします。 ☆が私で★がの返事です ☆Really thank you for four days. It was very fun. I should have had been able to speak more English. I am sorry to let you be tired! ★no. i am not tired. i just expect that we could talk more. so it is time to study English now ;) have nice trip ☆ok! While I wait for an airplane, I study!! l don't go to back japan! so,Can we meet again? ★Yes we could still use tango to talk ☆Sleep well today see you again! ★See you take care

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文を日本語に治してください。 なんとなく意味は分かるのですが正確な意味が知りたいです。 Please try to read the article that i sent you. and we could talk about it

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい So in that case I can't go to Shibuya earlier to meet you so maybe we can set up it again next time. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Paxman: "Conrad, hi. I can't hear you. So, how many people did it take to run one of these looms?" Conrad Varley: "In this particularshed, it actually varied. This one they ran eight looms. That's one , two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Paxman: "So one person has control of eight?" Varley: "One person ran eight looms. So she's actually kept going all the time. It was a very, very hard job. A very hard job." Paxman: "I should have thought rather dangrous, too. If you're running eight machines and something goes wrong on one of them, could be behind you, could be anything." Varley: "It could. And the main danger being if the belt broke." Paxman: "It's leather, isn't it?" Varley: "It is, yes. You couldn't stop all the machinery, so it had to be repaired in situ. Now, if there was a protrusion, shall we say there, it could catch your sleeve. It'd take you round the shafting." Paxman: "Are you serious?" Varley: "I'm serious." Paxman: "You mean pulled..." Varley: "Pulled round, and there's quite a few. Quite a few was killed by going round the shafting. You didn't often come down in one piece, to be honest."

• 和訳

以下の文は正しいのでしょうか? 意味もいまいち分かりません。(特にso as not to be able to hate itの部分が。。) 訳していただけると助かります。 There is the person whom I was able to come to like so as not to be able to hate it even if betrayed.

• 和訳添削お願いします。

こんにちは。 和訳添削お願いいたします。 (1)It is thought that over 2200 people suffered from it. →そこから苦しんだ人々は2200以上ものぼった。 (2)Around that time, the Vietnam War was taking place. →ちょうどそのこと、ベトナムは場所を話していた。 (3)The American fighter planes sprayed chemicals to kill the trees so that Vietnamese soldiers could not hide there. →アメリカ人の戦う人は飛行機で殺す化学の木にスプレーをまいたのでベトナム人の商人はそこで隠せなくなった。 英語が苦手です。 よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします。

メールをいただいたのですが、who~からの意味がよくわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。 I wish I could speak Japanese or you could speak English, so I could get to know you better, who is the person behind the beautiful face. Maybe one day?