• ベストアンサー

訳し方

Ambitionの回答

• Ambition
  • ベストアンサー率49% (43/87)
回答No.3

全訳: 忍者がつけていたことから、鉢巻が力の印となっているのは本当ですか? それから、日本の学校の生徒が試験前になると鉢巻をつけるというのは本当ですか? "head band"は鉢巻のことでしょう。"headband"としてひとつの単語にすることの方が多いと思いますが。 "sighn"は"sign"のタイプミスと解釈する以外にないでしょう。

ruru0327
質問者

お礼

実はこの子、タイプミス多くてたまにわからないことがあるんですよ。。ありがとうございます。。

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください。

日本について聞かれたのですが、後半の部分がわかりませんでした。 Can I ask you something? I always hear from foreign people living in Japan, that having Japanese friends is really difficult because the gap of western culture and Japanese people is really different. That Japanese people find us too direct. Is it true? 特に That Japanese people find us too direct. がわかりませんでした。どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 英文を添削していただけますか?

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? Japanese high school students study very hard to pass college entrance exams. But after they pass the exams, many of them don't study as hard as they did. This is because Japanese colleges are not too difficult to graduate from. I'm sure they would study hard in college if it was much more difficult. Of course, it would be better that the students study spontaneously. I heard that college students in the US are hard workers because graduating is very difficult. Is that true? 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「大学に入るために日本の学生はとてもよく勉強します。でも、入ってしまうと、その後はあまり勉強しなくなっちゃう人が多いです、だって日本の大学は出るのが簡単だから。もっと出るのが難しければ、日本の大学生ももっと勤勉になるのにね。もちろん、自発的に勉強できる方がもっといいけどね。 アメリカの大学は卒業するのが難しいから学生さん達は皆よく勉強すると聞きました、それって本当ですか?」 「試験を」単数(exam)にすべきなのが複数(exams)にすべきなのかで悩んでいます。どっちが正しいんでしょうか? あと、hard wokerって表現は学生に対しても使えるんでしょうか? 長文で申し訳ありません。どんなに細かなミスでもかまいませんので、気付きましたらご指摘ください。 お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• この英文を翻訳してください

It is still true that, even in this case, the phrases must be in English because there is something beyond(Japanese) words. お願いします!

• このthat is it.はどういう意味ですか?

If we have a dress code at all, it should state that students cannot wear clothes with insulting words on them. But, that is it. I'm sure that whether there is a dress code or not, my friends will wear what they know is fine and appropriate in school. (2008年、センター試験より) 制服の必要性を語っている文の一説ですが、that is it.の解釈が不明です。 ある、サイトには、But, that is it.で「しかし、それはそうだが」と和訳されています。 しかし、小生は、「しかし、それが問題なのだ」が正しい解釈ではないかと思案しています。 ご助力下さいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。 http://www11.plala.or.jp/kaisyu/center/2008/summary2.html

• 翻訳をお願いします

インタビューの内容です。 質問者 Were you involved in the designing? 回答者 Yeah. I said, “I want a shoe I would actually wear.” But you can’t go too crazy because you want them to be successful. You have to ask, “What’s going to be the most successful shoe?” Because you want to make money for True Colors. I like that denim sneaker, that’s my favourite. よろしくお願いいたします。

• Keio University

I am sorry that I can't type in Japanese on my computer because my computer can't install Japanese keyboard thing for some reasons. However, I am currently 22 years old, and I am in Community College (Tanki Daigaku) in America to complete my A.A degrees (Kiso Gaku). However, I am trying to re-enter university from the beginning next year. However, I am Japanese, but since I came here when I was 15 years old, I have no ideas when it comes to Japanese universities' admission rules. Well, I am planning to take entrance examination with high school students next year. And I may choose Keio University. However, I don't want to take KIKOKUSHIJO exams, because it is competitive. Do you think that is it possible for me to take IPPAN NYUSHI with high school students to take exams for Keio University even though I graduated American High school? Please help me, I tries to collect all those information, but I somehow can't find any good resources and information. Thank you very much for your helps.

• 英文メールの訳をよろしくお願いします

アメリカ人のペンパルのメールです。 you like dirt の部分が、わかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 You should take him for 50% of his wealth because all he did was have two kids and you and treated the three of you like dirt that he kicked off his shoes.

• この英文あってる???

Come and help me!I've got a cold and I've lost my sense of taste.BTW Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else?:D

• このin some wayの意味

in a wayとかin some waysは part of something that is true 点 という意味で ある点(意味)では や いくつかの点では となりますが collectの意味 to get and keep things that are the same in some way,because you like them and find them interesting この in some wayはどういう意味ですか? wayがuncountableですよね。waysなら いくつかの点で同じものを得て保存しておく ですが。

• 以下の英文を和訳して下さいますか?

Hi, can you check it's not there? I'm pretty sure I sent them all! (Check each lesson because on one I attached both). Plus - I can't download that picture what is it of? Otherwise I'll send you the recording again this evening.